Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas (33121 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
I see...
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Tamakay(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:
It's not easy seeing your man flirting and impregnating other ladies

God knows i can't take such from any man or better still such randy men shouldn't come my way

She once bragged the way u are doing right now but she finds love sorry money and here she is; taking all the pains and still struggling with her feather ego. Also don't forget BBNaija Nina's initial bragging too.

2 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by sirusX(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
If you never put anything before anyone, you will have peace. People will always disappoint you, it’s inevitable. I will never love and trust anybody 100% on this earth except for my child. It’s just that simple.
Your parents nko?? shocked
They raised and nurtured you

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by back2sender: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
itspzpics:
She's right
Says who? Is baby mama an achievement to you.
All this shameless people promoting FORNICATION up and down.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by SIaye: 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
SHE WOR WOR SHA BUT I CAN'T JUDGE HER LOOKS, IT'S GOD THAT CREATED HER

But you've already judged her na

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
he was ur boyfriend,not ur husband na other women still have d same right as u. He was young and stupid when u pple met

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Peterpan231: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:
They always wax philosophical to save face, when caught in their worthlessness with a rich or socially valuable man.

If its a struggling or regular dude, this same girl would have been defiant that "God forbids I can never be a baby mama for any man... I can never tolerate a cheating husband, I can never this and I can never that". Only for broke ass guys. When it's a a deep pocketed guy who knows the power of his money and status, their loud mouths lose volume and they all become worthless bitches who fall in line. It's laughable, really.

You are right, in my life I have only met two women who understand how men think. And the is the key to relating with a man. they want the security, so they have a baby. forgetting to ask what plans the dude has, or his idea of a family.
They next girl want same and brings a baby to the table too. Then someone cries foul.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Vince77(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Smh. After judging her then you say you cant judge her.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by umarsule885(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
just listen to Wat u just said..smh dumb fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Olumaeme: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonsense, she's not his girlfriend, just baby mama and she's weeping...
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by deenee: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
[quote author=MhizAJ post=65360172]It's not easy seeing your man flirting and impregnating other ladies

God knows i can't take such from any man or better still such randy men shouldn't come my way [/quote

Did I just hear you say her man? Seriously? She had premarital sex with Wizkid just like all other baby Mamas did and to think that she did it even Wizkid was in another relationship that was publicised. I don't feel any pity for her she got served and as they say karma does not forget an address. I mean why didn't Tania and the other chic whom he used in the holla at your video become baby Mamas even when they have been know to publicily date wizkid in the past.

She should be happy that he at least caters for the boy and shows up to play father role occasionally. Man ko husband ni

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by heendrix(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Look at the person wey call someone wor wor.... you how do you look like undecided with that your tiny legs like cray fish

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by NLFINEST(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
you nko? You think you are fine?
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by ivanalimi: 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Peterpan231:

You are right, in my life I have only met two women who understand how men think. And the is the key to relating with a man. they want the security, so they have a baby. forgetting to ask what plans the dude has, or his idea of a family.
They next girl want same and brings a baby to the table too. Then someone cries foul.
if say na one penniless nigga impregnate her for her class now, na to remove the pikin immediately o. but na wizzy baba. I don't even think wizkid wanted her to keep the baby set because he rejected the boy till he was born. but cos say na celebrity she born am. if tubaba na one yeye poor man se Annie go marry am after he don give like 6 women belle already? women only get mouth for poor man matter. na so so feminist for poor man. e- money wife fit dey claim feminist for her husband? if he tell am to sit down for 24 hours make she no move she go move?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Ennny(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
girl u no get choice than to stay mute and humble.

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by KINGSP(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
GloriaNinja:
You already did that!
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by femi4: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

God knows i can't take such from any man or better still such randy men shouldn't come my way
She probably forced herself on Wizkid. Someone was in charge before her
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Sholaye04: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
angry

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Sholaye04: 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
I wonder if she will live her entire life, waiting for wizkid undecided
And caring for only one child?

What a life, she has used her two legs to walk into and stay put in it.

What a pity.

She try.

Me I can't place myself in such bondage. Heavens forbid.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by AK481(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by veli1(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
The Joys Of BabyMotherHood grin
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Letzdothething: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
For this life everybody dey hustle. Make money or hide your face as a man.

And when the money come don't dull yourself and let any girl deceive you with love Oh. Na money girls dey love these days.

Wise up

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Reelmii: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

easier said, the question is how would u know he is flirting or dat he impregnated a girl if he does not tell u, men who are in this category are smarter dan u think and they have all their activities planned out. is it not wat he tell u dat u know do u know wat he does not tell u
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Reelmii: 8:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
back2sender:

Says who? Is baby mama an achievement to you.
All this shameless people promoting FORNICATION up and down.
are u a virgin
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Onisokuso1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

Calm down, was she legally married to the man in question. ?

She should blame herself for allowing herself to be cheapened into baby mama.

A baby mama isn't a wife. They are poles apart angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:
They always wax philosophical to save face, when caught in their worthlessness with a rich or socially valuable man.

If it's a struggling or regular dude, this same girl would have been defiant that "God forbids I can never be a baby mama for any man... I can never tolerate a cheating husband, I can never this and I can never that". Only for broke ass guys. When it's a deep pocketed guy who knows the power of his money and status, their loud mouths instantly lose volume and they all become worthless bitches who fall in line. Shameless and unprincipled double standards. It's laughable, really.

If you're a well to do guy who takes these deceitful hypocrites seriously and places them on a pedestal, the joke is on you. Use your money and status wisely. Don't cast your pearls before swines.
you must be a redpilled guy

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by fweshdisney: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:

If it's a struggling or regular dude, this same girl would have been defiant that "God forbids I can never be a baby mama for any man... I can never tolerate a cheating husband, I can never this and I can never that". Only for broke ass guys. When it's a deep pocketed guy who knows the power of his money and status, their loud mouths instantly lose volume and they all become worthless bitches who fall in line. Shameless and unprincipled double standards. It's laughable, really.

If you're a well to do guy who takes these deceitful hypocrites seriously and places them on a pedestal, the joke is on you. Use your money and status wisely. Don't cast your pearls before swines.
I owe you a cold beer....

1 Like

Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by pressplay411(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
hedonistic:

cheesy your truth is a very bitter pill to swallow.
But really tho, several baby mamas hanging on to broke brothas everyday too maybe cos they got no choice or cos of love whatever.
What am saying is people make mistakes and we can't stay judging them by it, cos life goes on.

Pls let her draw strength from whatever gives her strength. Cos truth is so many baby mamas ouchea bro, should they live in regret then? Nah, they have to stay strong if not for anything, as she said, for their sons/daughters.

Mothers are heaven's gift to man. Mothers not women oh cos some women are plain evil but mothers (most mothers) turn 180 just to live and provide a good life for their kids.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by thedondada(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Claim to fame....

I bleeped wizkid and got pregnant for him.
Re: Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas by pennywys(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
MhizAJ:

even when the guys are somehow rich like the said Wizkid, Davido and Co. Who can simply take you on tour to Dubai, buy u plentiful goodies money can buy and fucck you in a well furnished air-conditioned cool(mortuary standard) room? And you said you don't want such to come ur way?

What exactly do women really want?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Receives Peace Ambassador Awards In Delta State (photos) / Victor Osuagwu: Why I Did My White Wedding 15 Years After My Traditional Wedding / Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.