Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me (38752 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Having Sex,She Might Become Wizkid’s 4th Babymama / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:

Nah.. Honey
I have my own reserve space... I know you would love to join.... What's even the lie i said. sad

That cdq is irrelevant or ifu is more popular than him (which is true though)

Diz heaven aint sure for anyone..talk more of nairaland baes that got no chill
Both r lies..Cdq isn't irrelevant as far as 9ja music is concern..and who d heck is ifu??
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Diz heaven aint sure for anyone..talk more of nairaland baes that got no chill
Both r lies..Cdq isn't irrelevant as far as 9ja music is concern..and who d heck is ifu??
cheesy cheesy cheesy where you go, I'll go..
If heaven ain't sure for me, you follow..

When she comes out of the house, you wee know smiley
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy where you go, I'll go..
If heaven ain't sure for me, you follow..

When she comes out of the house, you wee know smiley

If I manage to be d king of hell, will yhu be my queen??

She better not be eveicted without d 45m or else her one night stand story wud hunt her so bad,
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by oluwasegun007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
baba God please do not forget our agreement. 1 girl 2 boys....

polythene bag is more expensive than girls of nowadays.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

If I manage to be d king of hell, will yhu be my queen??

She better not be eveicted without d 45m or else her one night stand story wud hunt her so bad,
I mean anywhere you go.. Even if it is hell grin grin

Lol...
That's not cool
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by limamintruth: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
IAmAmbrose:
Take advantage of his stardom kwa... Who told him he is a star? ... See this retired upcoming

"Retired Upcoming" cheesy grin grin
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Ogaonos: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
SIaye:
As you worwor reach so you still they get one night stand still they select girls.. Arrant Nonsense!
stop d hating.tho d rapper could hav kept silent.or handle it maturely.because it might affect it music jux lik it did 2 burna box b4.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Ogaonos: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
mjbaba:
Why not just refuse to comment on it, CDQ? Who advises these people?
i tiya o. D guy hav mak pple sympathize d ifu guy.nd d guy nt a player because d rule is neva kiss nd tel.ir dis kind misyearning dey mak babe no wan scarifice 4 guys or do one nite stand wich many youth gals do even d female nairalander but neva kiss nd tel.it mak thins hard 2 woo/shag a lady
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Adadioranma79(f): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
You are neither here nor there, Lol
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I still don't understand how Ifu could stand having a one-night stand with a jerk without standards like CDQ.

Because no man with standards will bonk a lady as directionless as Ifu.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
I mean anywhere you go.. Even if it is hell grin grin
Lol... That's not cool

Hehe! Love in NL..even d devil won't stop us taking over
Meanwhile, its upto ifu or izit fufu
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Adadioranma79:
You are neither here nor there, Lol
Don't mind diz epic nwaamaikpe of a person

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Hehe! Love in NL..even d devil won't stop us taking over

Meanwhile, its upto ifu or izit fufu
He's already tired of Nigerians, even without not seeing them not to take of seeing only Two...
Baba go step down for us.

Bia be kiaful there.. It's ifu Ennda

1 Like

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:

He's already tired of Nigerians, even without not seeing them not to take of seeing only Two...
Baba go step down for us.

Bia be kiaful there.. It's ifu Ennda

Lol!! There's gonna be full AC in our own hell-palace..I think we need to take some NLanders along..or whatchu think?

Hehe! This ifu of a girl, u must be her die hard fan
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Divay22(f): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Lol!! There's gonna be full AC in our own hell-palace..I think we need to take some NLanders along..or whatchu think?

Hehe! This ifu of a girl, u must be her die hard fan
You're right...
We do need more followers cheesy cheesy cheesy...I'll be on the lookout

Not her fan.. I just like her
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Dafreeguy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Divay22:
You're right... We do need more followers cheesy cheesy cheesy...I'll be on the lookout
Not her fan.. I just like her
My queen,pls notify ur king once u find any to recruit.
What do u like bout her? I ant a BBN fan in d first place
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Siralgebra04(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't just know d reason y u guys are blasting CDQ. With d comments of d two of dem, it is very true they dated each other. The gal claimed CDQ dropped her, a man will never drop u without banging u. So, there is element of truth in wat CDQ said.

U guys claiming CDQ is ugly and dirty. Ask Ifu wat attracted her to CDQ. Was it not this ugly face dat she was dying for.

U LADIES NO DEY SHAME
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Duru009(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
I thought this girl said she is a virgin .....

some girls can lie !!
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Siralgebra04(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Duru009:
I thought this girl said she is a virgin .....

some girls can lie !!

Abi o... D gal is a perfect liar. She said CDQ dropped her. Can a man drop a lady without yanshing her?
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Weeks ago BBNaija’s Ifu Ennada alleged that after helping and sponsiring rapper CDQ, he dumped her. Ennada said she was just 17 years old when this happened.

Sunday Scoop contacted CDQ, who admitted they did have an affair but it ended at that.

In his words;

On if he would be suing Ifu, he said;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/i-slept-with-ifu-just-once-rapper-cdq.html

Meaning she started having one night stands in her teens. Person go still marry this one call am wife smiley
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by emmyfizzy12(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Brooke60:
This ugly CDQ should just shut up! I think he is talking through his dick right now.
hmmm, CDQ talking through his dick and you re listening with ur pvssy abi.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by hope567: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
ehnnnn... Abeg no b this Same gal talk say she b virgin? so which one come b one night stand? undecided
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
SIaye:
As you worwor reach so you still they get one night stand still they select girls.. Arrant Nonsense!

No mind d guy with his hair like weevil that just fell from beans. Anuofia.
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by fiyin47(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2018
shallysgirl:
He probably didn't even do anything with the girl. Some people ehh. Tufiakwa.

Lol, ikr
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by Inidominix: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2018
It hurt me so bad that a celebrity can open that his gutter mouth and call a feeling express a one nice stand... Well I no blame the guy na the babe... Wey no get eye to carry for market select well.. IT IS Well.......
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by ohem007(m): 1:54am On Feb 26, 2018
That try to take advantage of my stardom part really confuse me o...

Werey dey call himself star sha

wonder sha never end
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by akbahbah(m): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2018
That's what happens when a lady is super useless and shameless without any iota of decency. How would she give herself so cheap to somebody who is supposed to be her client in the line of duty. Ashawo olobo ole
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by temebe: 5:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by francisbarrack(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2018
SIaye:

worwor with cash... Owo nii koooko
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by EaglesT(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2018
SIaye:

Lol na so na! Money dey! Wetin you expect?
Re: CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me by doubleGG: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
can some1 plx tell cdq dat e ix ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Super Cute In New Photo / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report That Diezani Alison-Madueke Stole $90 Billion / Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.