Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (62346 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
hornyofife:

All those ewedu people from heebadan are so shameless ... I have warned them several times to stop smoking that oshogbo weed, but they wont listen .Tufiakwa.
do you know I almost threw up because of those pics. very disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Fatherofdragons: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2018
where is the main op? why is he not posting again? pls come back and post pics of Asaba and ebonyi or if any body else has does pics pls post them thanks.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by hornyofife: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
where is the main op? why is he not posting again? pls come back and post pics of Asaba and ebonyi or if any body else has does pics pls post them thanks.

Same here, would love to see Asaba and Portharcourt, as we have not much pictures of them on naira land.

This is the OPs last comment..I hope he is fine and will come back to continue what he started...I can do owerri,Enugu and anambra pix cos I have them plenty,infact more than enough...when am less busy,I will continue the thread cos the OP didn't post enough of Enugu and owerri.
NegroArea:
Please oooo, you guys should bear with me, My tab just fell down and it is not coming up....in it I have the pictures am posting which I compiled from NL and that of Asaba and portharcourt which I snapped myself....please bear with me while i find a way to on it, as am using my second phone to post this message.....am sad right now...

Cc hornyofife aka Afonja nightmare.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

STFU if you have nothing sane and rational t talk about.
how the Yoruba lesson today na grin grin

cc lzaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Mofe72: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Alariiwo:
Yorubas rebuilt Igboland to what it is today.

During Gowon's re-integration program for igbos, chunk of the money used cane from SW and part from SS Oil.

If left alone, Igbos wouldn't have survived up to six months #Fact.

Yet you lots are so ungrateful for the kind gesture from Nigerians.

Lol, you don't know the number of igbos that wee stripped of their wealth after the war. A lot of them had to start afresh irrespective of their financial standing before the war. Give them some credit

14 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Negroarea where are you?

Reports have it that Deomelo didn't take otaipaipai as speculated. Please come and finish him off with Asaba and Rivers.

9 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Mofe72: 9:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

please asaba is not Igboland.....

Asaba is Niger delta ie south south.....is not an igboland be warned...

we north know the truth.....Asaba is not igboland...

What are you saying?
Have you been to Asaba?
Have you seen the street names and the heard the language spoken?
No one gives a damn about your Northern nonsense here.
I'm from Warri and I can tell you that Asaba is an Igbo town. Argue with your certificate.

Imo and Abia are part of the Niger Delta and still SE States.
Ondo, a SW state is even part of the NDDC. So what are you saying?

That's how Taraba that's on the same level geographically with SW states is called a Northern State, you people are very funny.

I can't speak for the North, but you as an individual definitely need to deal with your obtuse way of thinking.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Mofe72:

What are you saying?
Have you been to Asaba?
I'm from Warri and I can tell you that Asaba is an Igbo town. Argue with your certificate.

That's how Taraba that's on the same level geographically with SW states is called a Northern State, you people are very funny.

I can't speak for the North, but you as an individual definitely need to deal with your obtuse way of thinking.

I understand asaba is in delta state a south south state

so is not an igbo state.....that is my issue

hope u understand.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Mofe72:

What are you saying?
Have you been to Asaba?

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

STFU if you have nothing sane and rational t talk about.
Aresa, why are you so pained by this thread? This is honestly amazing. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2018
imhotep:
how the Yoruba lesson today na grin grin
cc lzaa
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Abogwara: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2018
deomelo:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posting stolen and random internet pictures of other people's houses is rubbish, government projects and infrastructures is what they call development in the real world, what the government is doing with your taxes and allocations....

In a way you've lent credence to the fact that recovery of Igboland was not by Government but by the people themselves. Before 1999 majority of schools and roads in Southeast were done through self help including the Owerri Airport among other big projects.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2018
imhotep:
And you are busy reciting Yoruba language in the name of sufferstication.
cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Onitsha commercial and industrial city

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Onitsha

9 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2018
Nnewi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Nnewi

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Ifeanyi Ubah sport complex Nnewi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Nnewi auto hub of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BeijinDossier: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Wow..just sighted this thread. Anambra amaka.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Nnewi auto hub

6 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2018
More from Nnewi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Anambra leading state in indigenous firms in Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Anambra

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by AuntLaVIV(f): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Igboland

Anambra

Enugu

Imo

Abia

Ebonyi

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2018
NegroArea:
welcome to coal city, 50yrs after
Are you sure this is coal city? If this is coal city then that means I am missing a lot I need to go for a visit in my home state

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Anambra hub of indigenous industries.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
post=65381501:
Anambra hub of indigenous industries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
NegroArea:
Obodo Enugu, 50yrs after
obodo oma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Anambra home of indigenous firms

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Babymate dipper plant Nnewi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
More from Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (40) (Reply)

Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / The Moment Jaafar Jaafar Left After Exposing Governor Ganduje At Kano Assembly / Northern Muslims Criticise Peter Obi Branded Praying Mats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.