Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (54116 Views)

General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Nigerians In Monrovia, Liberia. Please Let's Relate / Any Nairalander In Spain? Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by kofoworolad2(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2021
Favourrobert29:
Good morning guys pls I want to know what does one need to get an admmison in any Lithuanian university and if there is admmison currently going on Schoolarship most preferably

no scholarship opportunity in Lithuania for now
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Glocal1: 9:36pm On May 11, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Really?
And I want to go to Lithuania the agent is doing work visa for me if there’s no job how can someone survive
Please, has your agent been able to process your Lithuanian work permit?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Glocal1: 9:40pm On May 11, 2021
KrimanOlivia:
Hello everyone! Has anyone here successfully gotten Lithuanian visa using a work permit to apply for visa?
Have you secured a job there and have you got a work permit?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Chuks4Jesus: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2021
Lenfem40:
Great to see all the posts here. Interesting. Lithuania is an interesting place. You can either love it or hate it, depending on many simple, but key factors.

Having lived and worked in Lithuania for over 10 years as university professor, I can help provide useful and insider details for prospective students. More so I know many in the international office of the universities here.

I was once an international student in 4 different countries, so I can to a reasonable extent say that I can relate to aspirations of prospective students.

Please feel free to ask questions here or pm me.

Cheers! smiley

Am a graduate, I heard about Lithuania, how do I apply for the best and cheapest school for my master
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tobiflamez: 12:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Good evening. Please this is urgent. I just got admission to study in vilnius. Trying to get an apartment and also any tips on the visa
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tobiflamez: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Also new to nairaland so I don't know how to dm
Tobiflamez:
Good evening. Please this is urgent. I just got admission to study in vilnius. Trying to get an apartment and also any tips on the visa
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by edmondwill: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
]Good evening. Please this is urgent. I just got admission to study in vilnius. Trying to get an apartment and also any tips on the visa[/quote]

Good day ,have you sorted this?if you haven't go use their website to find accommodation. accommodation also depend on where your campus is located.

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tobiflamez: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Almost sorted. I'm gathering documents together now for visa appointment. Any tip is welcome
edmondwill:
]Good evening. Please this is urgent. I just got admission to study in vilnius. Trying to get an apartment and also any tips on the visa

Good day ,have you sorted this?if you haven't go use their website to find accommodation. accommodation also depend on where your campus is located.
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by edmondwill: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2021
Tobiflamez:
Almost sorted. I'm gathering documents together now for visa appointment. Any tip is welcome

Oh nice, please can you give a brief on the document your gathered for admission and the whole process. It will be of the immense benefit. More so I’m applying for a masters degree in management but for my ssce I’m combining Waec and Neco , is there a chance?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Tobiflamez: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
edmondwill:

Please mail me. oluwatobirosco@gmail.com

Oh nice, please can you give a brief on the document your gathered for admission and the whole process. It will be of the immense benefit. More so I’m applying for a masters degree in management but for my ssce I’m combining Waec and Neco , is there a chance?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Maxtexas: 2:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
@lenfem40 please can I get to you on WhatsApp I need your assistance cos am currently embarking on same country visa. Here is my Facebook name : Austyn Okechi " I do need urgent help/ information regarding to Lithuania study visa.
Thanks
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Adigunoyo: 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2022
This guy is a scammer don't deal with him. His name is Samuel.

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by officialugobest: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
Hello guyz
Please can someone add me to a group chat for student planing on studying in Lithuania for the year 2023/2024.

So we can all share ideas
Please its very urgent
Prosper - 08187356703

1 Like

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by officialugobest: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please bro
Can i reach out to you directly via whatsapp����
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by officialugobest: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
pls is there any one pushing to study in Lithuanian in 2023 ?...

3 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by officialugobest: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Please is there anyone planning to study in lithuania in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by yenboy(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2022
officialugobest:
pls is there any one pushing to study in Lithuanian in 2023 ?...

Yes, still searching for schools . Any tip?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by yenboy(m): 6:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Lenfem40:
Great to see all the posts here. Interesting. Lithuania is an interesting place. You can either love it or hate it, depending on many simple, but key factors.

Having lived and worked in Lithuania for over 10 years as university professor, I can help provide useful and insider details for prospective students. More so I know many in the international office of the universities here.
I was once an international student in 4 different countries, so I can to a reasonable extent say that I can relate to aspirations of prospective students.

Please feel free to ask questions here or pm me.

Cheers! smiley

Thanks for agreeing to help prospective students fulfill their dream of studying abroad mostly in Lithuania.

Are there schools in Lithuania that don’t accept IELTS exams?
Re: Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate by Prekalist: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Please am new here.. I jus registered to nairaland now.. I don’t know how to reply to someone’s thread.. I want to study in Lithuania and the online application is on going now. Please I need someone to put me through all the steps in applying for universities please. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Woman In Labor, Husband & Brotherinlaw Die In Accident / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.