Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons (1302 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by EstarB: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
By Estarsblog.com

Shock as man weds 17-year-old blood sister in Anambra church, gives reasons

A mathematics teacher in a secondary school in Ekwulobia, Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, Chiadikobi Ezeibekwe, has married his 17-year-old biological sister.

He claimed that God told him to do so.

EZEIBEKWE TOLD US THAT HE HAD A REVELATION WHERE GOD TOLD HIM TO MARRY HIS SIBLING.

He further quoted Bible passages in Deuteronomy to illustrate that siblings could marry each other.

He said, “One advantage of doing this is that it discourages divorce. It also retains family values and norms.”

The teacher said he did not pay any bride price to anybody in respect of the marriage.

“I don’t feel guilty. I don ’t feel ashamed. I don ’t feel intimidated in any way. Only God can stop us,” he said.

According to reports, the wedding was conducted by Chiadikobi’s elder brother, Chijioke Ezeibekwe, who is the priest of Dwelling Fullness of God Church, Agba, Ekwulobia.

However, the youth of the village had set ablaze the church, Dwelling Fullness of God Church, where the wedding was conducted.

Reacting to the issue, the traditional prime minister of Ekwulobia, Gabriel Ezeukwu, said, “Agba village youths, who saw the marriage as an abomination, set ablaze the church where the wedding took place.

“I restrained them from further action against the man and his family. If it were in the past, the entire family would be burnt down because this is a grave abomination and sin.”

The eldest son of the family, Emeka Ezeibekwe vowed to resist their union.

He said, “It ’s over my dead body that they will call themselves husband and wife. It can’t happen.”

The Anambra State Police Public Relations Officer, Nkeiruka Nwide, told the newspaper that she heard the story “unofficially.”

http://www.estarsblog.com/shock-man-weds-17-year-old-blood-sister-anambra-church-gives-reasons/

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
angry

Sooo...u let me read a very long tori & only to find out that this is not true?!.

Jezzzu! Some bloggers sha...

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by Alao046(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
This can only have in a zoo, i.e the zooafra land of the piglets. I think hausas and i-pigs are now competing for the most barbaric and foolish people in this country.
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by femolacqua(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Sooo...u let me read a very long tori & only to find out that this is not true?!.

Jezzzu! Some bloggers sha...
Hello
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by KingsJohnson(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alao046:
This can only have in a zoo, i.e the zooafra land of the piglets. I think hausas and i-pigs are now competing for the most barbaric and foolish people in this country.

You see your lyf grin grin grin

You just dey boil for sometin dat will neva happen, I shake my head for you guys...
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
endtime
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by Samsimple(m): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
no worry when snake swallow your scrotum u go know how va .... wen person mind don sweet wit man utd win na dis kind yeye matter con arise...

Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:

Hello

grin

Aloha from the other side...

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by femolacqua(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Aloha from the other side...
Good morning grin
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:

Good morning grin

grin

Well babe, it's already late afternoon on my side cheesy

Hope u doing great up there...

1 Like

Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by femolacqua(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Well babe, it's already late afternoon on my side cheesy

Hope u doing great up there...
Yes I am, and you?
Re: Shock As Man Weds 17-year-old Blood Sister In Anambra Church, Gives Reasons by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2018
femolacqua:

Yes I am, and you?

I am fine too...nothing much to do at the moment...juz wandering around NL.. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Date Her? / Any Women Into Canadian Men? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.