Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> (19137 Views)

Hackers In Nigeria: Any Hope Of Employment? / Ethical Hackers / Facebook Pays £24k To Hackers In 'bug Bounty' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Southboy(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2010
@developer am seriously interested in ur stuff. Hv been longin 2 learn dis 4 ages nw. Plz come rescue me. Menkachi85@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 1:37pm On May 04, 2010
@southboy, are u sure u are not here to learn for fraud sake. because we don't teach fraudlent activities. Its jst to make ur country proud and remove their name in 3 position on online fraud.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by netghost: 2:27pm On May 04, 2010
@developer, whats the criteria for recruitment,
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by 0Edward0(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2010
@developer

am interested, just mail me edward.booke@gmail.com the recruitment process

waiting sir
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by kaion(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2010
Nice thread you guys got going here and a nice initiative too will really like to be a part of this and maybe can help out on the forum. i'm really overwhelmed by people's response it shows Nigeria's got a future. Will really like to be a part of this you can get me thorugh akolawole@multiaxisgames.com with any details i'm suppose to know.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 12:21am On May 05, 2010
@netghost, criteria minimum age of 18. and would have good knowledge of any one of these. programming,network security, social engineering, good knowledge of how to use a search engine, and passionate about puting your GOD given skillz to make nigeria a fraud free enviroment. but if you only have the last one of the criteria no prblm we can teach u the rest. NIGERIA! GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 10:12am On May 05, 2010
I can't imagine all these passion and skillz put together. very soon "body go tell dem why"-->Scammers
I believe those in IT field this is one of the ways we can use in helping our Nation. Those in Entertainment field have done theirs by creating awareness in almost all the universites in the country. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 10:13am On May 05, 2010
I can't imagine all these passion and skillz put together. very soon "body go tell dem why"-->Scammers
I believe those in IT field this is one of the ways we can use in helping our Nation. Those in Entertainment field have done theirs by creating awareness in almost all the universites in the country. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by codeME: 2:43pm On May 05, 2010
Hi great people i am highly interested in what you guys are doing. the Good Naija people. i might not know much but i think i will be able to help. i am in
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 05, 2010
I'm always here.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by etutor: 4:00pm On May 06, 2010
Hope it will work out! smiley
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2010
@etutor it will work, if we all have one goal. Proudly Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2010
@etutor;
Now who is talking, guess we should be talking of way forward and not asking Q?s
or doubting.
it works out when you and i make it happen like the real men that we are.
No More ***.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 07, 2010
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 8:45pm On May 08, 2010
@develop3r in there I saw much enlightenment . Thanks for de info.* He is still here and there.*
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by dsurge(m): 2:19am On May 09, 2010
A group is coming up with a big time forum with PM, emailing, AVATAR: www.codehouseng.com. I hear it's available in 2 weeks from now.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by chukzy007: 4:07am On May 14, 2010
@Develop3r almost through with my application.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by joefazee(m): 11:50am On May 14, 2010
I did not hear from you again. what happened?
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 14, 2010
Develop3r:

@netghost, criteria minimum age of 18. and would have good knowledge of any one of these. programming,network security, social engineering, good knowledge of how to use a search engine, and passionate about puting your GOD given skillz to make nigeria a fraud free enviroment. but if you only have the last one of the criteria no prblm we can teach u the rest. NIGERIA! GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.

Well am above 18 and am learning c++ and python am also know how to make use of search engine would want to be a part of this cos am sivk and tired of we been tagged no.3 in the world.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by c7(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2010
@beebee2000,
thats gud
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 14, 2010
@joefazee i will get back to you, i have being very buzy.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by GoodMuyis(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2010
I love this Post and am IN already

First of all keeping this thread will not make sense Lets Move TO FaceBook Pending the Permanent Site will be construct that's my opinion. The when i was going though this tread and see NCA solders talking of keeping this tread i wonder which type of army are they going to be LOL grin

But on a serious ground facebook can be temporary Site.

NOW NCA SOLDIERS LETS MOVE OOOOOOOOON

Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 14, 2010
@GoodMuyis We are going to be great soldiers with one Goal,Mind and determination
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by GoodMuyis(m): 9:21pm On May 14, 2010
@Develop3r pls keep me updated on this

Concerning the Forum as stated above i would have create a Group on Facebook immediately i Jam this Post but i don't want to be the boss

So what is the next step about that if my opinion is good
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 14, 2010
@GoodMuyis definately am going to keep u posted trust me.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by iGuru1(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2010
I think GoodMuyis is rite,
We should move over immediately.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by GoodMuyis(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2010
Any Updates here I since yesterday

Any updates for NCA
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 15, 2010
@GoodMuyis I think facebook is a public community and wount be good 4 what we want to do. because we need(privacy).
But don't bother about that anymore
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by GoodMuyis(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2010
It suprises me that:
===============================
Nairaland.com is Down today on 17 May 2010
and i used it around 1:30am this morning
But by this morning 7:30am when tried to acces it Men the website is
not,
================================

Any Update  again because i can see silence here
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2010
Hello my fellow patroitic Nigerians for those of u in network security but have not written certifications, or those aspiring to come into the field. You can check out this link to prepare u 4 C|EH certifications and a member of the Nigerian Cyber Army. http://www.samsclass.info/124/flashcards/index.html
pls if u find it helpful let me know so that i can upload more.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by Klamoris(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2010
cool and nice or nice and cool, certainlly real bunch of **** .
Thanks man, am still here and there.
And what are my collegues still waiting for?
men let me go and have a second peep.
hehe.
Re: Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> by gadoonline(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2010
I'm satellite engineer
my Area is vb.net and Html
I'm in.
Email gadoonline@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Programming Challenge For Beginners N20000 / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / Interested In Teaching Yourself Programming? file on link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.