Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (43647 Views)

Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) / Tattoo Addict Inks His Entire Body Black,Even His Eyeballs And Inside His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by oluwafemim(m): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
There are different forms of illness.
As in different form of sickness.
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by PediakAuthor: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
indeed, madness get levels... lots are mad but few are roaming around the streets...
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by DemonHunTER: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is beautiful!
Criticism will always come forth, but just ignore it and be YOU!
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by billyG(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry
abeg garri don cost?
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by livebynite: 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
billyG:

abeg garri don cost?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbon mi, did you travel abroad? Everything have cost in Nigeria, especially Garri
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by sweetilicious(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Am telling you
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by ndiboy01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your neighbor will see every single girl u brought home but they won't see the clothes u hang outside when it's raining But why?
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by giftedheart1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
peacockremi:
u think say heaven sure for u too?
I'm sure u r doubting yours too? how r you anyway?
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by peacockremi(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2018
giftedheart1:
I'm sure u r doubting yours too? how r you anyway?
am cool and calm
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by billyG(m): 7:58am On Feb 27, 2018
livebynite:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Egbon mi, did you travel abroad? Everything have cost in Nigeria, especially Garri
Last yr a basin went to #10k this yr it is now #3k,it need to rise ooo!i need 2 disposed my hectares of cassava,d fruit of my labor must not b in vain oo!oluwa mi!!
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by iguita: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2018
When Baba Suwe is your mentol.. lol
thesicilian:
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by lurdkriss: 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
When Belle Don full watin remain
I don't blame this one, at least he still get money to waste on this nonsence.....
Re: UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black by christnazirite(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please go to Instagram and twitter like and tag her picture, also share it. She's very cute and apparently really smart (i knew her over 3 years now and had contributed a lot to my life)

Please vote. Show your support for her and Nigeria

She's already made the top 5 in MISS ISA (International Student Association, kwame Nkrumah university of science and technology)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bft2AV0non9/?hl=en

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her / Tips On How To Identify Fake Perfumes / Nigerian Lady Loses 49kg In 9months (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.