Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please help Find My Kid Brother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help Find My Kid Brother (24371 Views)

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by bobokeshington: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
wow
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
ricktimer20:
Guaranteed fund,no chance of loosen when you stake Whatsapp or Call if interested.

Give it to ur village people. They are still poor

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
chyy5:

Check the date oga
True. I missed that.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy
chyy5:
That guy may be bleeping the madam. Is part of the maltreatment.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
does he hav tribal mark cos me I cannot find sombori dat did not kola
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:
I pray he returns home safely!
Checked out your facebook page. Your business would do well with a logo though. I can help you with a great logo at a low price. Contact me if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by umarshehu58(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
The madam may be sugar mummy o

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Reelmii: 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
ohk, let me ask Google
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
PerfectlyPerfect:

Checked out your facebook page. Your business would do well with a logo though. I can help you with a great logo at a low price. Contact me if you're interested
Thanks bro.
I'll get in touch with you ASAP.
Thanks for the heads up man!
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by lordpherow98(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingsArome:

We have being trying the contact he used in calling since then till now, is not going through.

Seeing this your comment and your lost brother Facebook post, i just realize why una never see am since.
Illiteracy and lack of simple knowledge.
Common sense us not common.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingsArome:
Urgent Help please, my younger brother left the house since October last year and hasn't been back home since then till now. His name is Bashir Chenemi Shaibu, he is 21years. Please help spread this message.

He left home Gwagwalada, Abuja to an unknown destination since October last year 2017, This year February 2018, he called one of my friend, he told him that he is in Lagos working for one woman, that the woman do maltreat him so much, that she don't even allow him make calls or go out and she don't even pay him, he was trying to explain everything then he drop the phone saying the women is coming, since then till now we haven't hear from him.

Please anyone who has relevant information should contact the nearest police station.

Here is a picture of Chenemi below.

Take 10,000 to sars and there would give u every info about that phone number. Including Bvn, last 10 called and most frequently called numbers.

With good use of that, u would get him.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Aminuabiolamuhd(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MISSING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND TODAY.

HONESTLY, I ENVY THEM.

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO MISSING FROM THIS MAD COUNTRY. undecided
See sense... No worry you'll become lucky too very soon. If you know what I mean
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Funkybabee(f): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
May He be found by God grace
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by olahero(m): 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
This boy crossed boarder, he's not lost, he's struggling for better living... he's a hustler.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Reelmii: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
christ007:
so as Abuja big reach no police station there. Your brother way dey Ghana dey make money cheesy grin
he really looks like a Ghanian, dat their black wey fit stain person

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingsArome:

We have being trying the contact he used in calling since then till now, is not going through.
the police usually work with telecoms companies to track people using their last call records. They can pin the location to the last cell tower that picked his signal in Lagos. Once that is found, they can begin their search within that area.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Freeman59: 9:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
dfriendlyadvice:
cool ask this guy
Goat
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:

Thanks bro.
I'll get in touch with you ASAP.
Thanks for the heads up man!
Alright bro, you're very welcome
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
can the nigeria police easily solve this
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by OgaBuhari: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
chyy5:
That guy may be bleeping the madam. Is part of the maltreatment.
umarshehu58:
The madam may be sugar mummy o
Na wah oh.
Who be this one?
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by OgaBuhari: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
lordpherow98:

Seeing this your comment and your lost brother Facebook post, i just realize why una never see am since.
Illiteracy and lack of simple knowledge.
Common sense us not common.
omo them just murder English.
So wicked of them lol
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
the police usually work with telecoms companies to track people using their last call records. They can pin the location to the last cell tower that picked his signal in Lagos. Once that is found, they can begin their search within that area.

Thanks, I will go do that by tomorrow
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:31am On Feb 27, 2018
KingsArome:
Urgent Help please, my younger brother left the house since October last year and hasn't been back home since then till now. His name is Bashir Chenemi Shaibu, he is 21years. Please help spread this message.

He left home Gwagwalada, Abuja to an unknown destination since October last year 2017, This year February 2018, he called one of my friend, he told him that he is in Lagos working for one woman, that the woman do maltreat him so much, that she don't even allow him make calls or go out and she don't even pay him, he was trying to explain everything then he drop the phone saying the women is coming, since then till now we haven't hear from him.

Please anyone who has relevant information should contact the nearest police station.

He called one of his frnd but couldnt call His family At 21 he is still been Maltreated Who chased him from the house in the first place Tell us what we need to know if u want help. . .
This story is not real . . . .
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 6:32am On Feb 27, 2018
KingsArome:

He called one of his frnd but couldnt call His family At 21 he is still been Maltreated Who chased him from the house in the first place Tell us what we need to know if u want help. . .
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by chummzythe: 6:37am On Feb 27, 2018
biafraisdead:

if ur story is true then I don't think this is the best place to report ur case since contact has been established, ur strategy would have been nice if u haven't heard from him. What if the Woman keeping him is a nairalander? she would equally see ur complaint and restrategize. Report ur case to security agencies they would track his location using the phone number he called with.
that is just the easy way of locating the guy, especially tracking the the phone number he called with
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
KingsArome:
Urgent Help please, my younger brother left the house since October last year and police station.

hey oma igala indeed
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2018
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

He took some of my valuable when he left home, but am not worried about that, I think that was the reasons he couldn't place the call to us, my mum is just worried that something bad might be happening nd he don't have our number.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by greatme2good(f): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2018
KingsArome:

He took some of my valuable when he left home, but am not worried about that, I think that was the reasons he couldn't place the call to us, my mum is just worried that something bad might be happening nd he don't have our number.

Can't you chat him up on facebook or ask that friend he called to chat him up on facebook since he has an account.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
greatme2good:

Can't you chat him up on facebook or ask that friend he called to chat him up on facebook since he has an account.

He don't come online, i have send my number to him multiple times on fb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Every Young Person Should Know In This Day And Age / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB Silent On Probe 70 Days Since Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.