Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant (24337 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2023
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
>Doing all manners of 'Chores'
>And even bathing her Sometimes
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

now back to my question can you do that

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by taylor88(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some things I was doing when I was dating one werey ex wey be last born

I nearly craze

She was not even pregnant

I imagined her being pregnant and the task ahead Omo I run

I missed her though and didn’t regret doing those things for her

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Sone things I was doing when I was dating one werey ex wey be last born

I nearly craze

Wow your Story is quit intresting, its always like that, when we are doing things like that it won't sound stupid to us until we stop it.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2023
taylor88:
Sone things I was doing when I was dating one werey ex wey be last born

I nearly craze

Good she dumped your sorry ass

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
it might be the other way round

33 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by taylor88(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:

gringrin

She no dump me oo

You’re just hating because of our political differences

186 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by SmilingImabong: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
Na only baff I fit baff her o.

The rest na story for another day

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
SmilingImabong:
grin Na only baff I fit baff her o.
The rest na story for another day
Waiting you want do am? Abegi no go shift somebodies head o, you know na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Rokiat(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2023
Mind your business and go get married You can do to your own wife as you please.stay out of other people affairs.

He’s doing what makes him and his wife happy none of your business.

tongue tongue

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
Rokiat:
Mind your business and go get married You can do to your own wife as you please.stay out of other people affairs.

He’s doing what makes him and his wife happy none of your business.

tongue tongue

Am too Young and Fresh for marriage na grin

10 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by LikeAking: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:
My neighbour's wife is heavily pregnent, and i was shocked to see him doing things Like this:

>Washing her 'Clothes'
We all Know how, things like that are really Rare to see, And to tell you that they have been married for like 12yrs, with atleast 3 kids. so the marriege is not that new na.

Is my wife the first pregnant woman in the world?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
It's not a big deal

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by LikeAking: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

How u take see them wia Dem dey baff?

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by fyzaila: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

It's a good thing. Try and emulate them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Antimandatethie(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yes o Seun, Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
Yes, she's my wife.
I can do the chores, I see them as compulsory ways to pass out time, it's my house, I don't live dirty.
Watching her cloths and undies, I will leave that for the watching machine.

Once our kid is kicking well and she is back to her feet, then everything is going back to normal .

102 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by fourboys: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can cook but washing of clothes are no no

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Georgejeez: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin grin but how did you see him bathing his pregnant wife ?

Ashawo

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2023
Georgejeez:
grin grin grin but how did you see him bathing his pregnant wife ?

Ashawo

FDI Agent why did you want to know? grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Nonexisting1: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2023
Some of us may be preaching redpill but that doesn't make us monsters. If you have virtuous wife, why not? Go ahead and treat her right. The issue now is how to know if you have one. All lizards lie down, it's hard to know the one with stomach upset. If your wife stands out, please treat her special but find out if she truly stands out first, don't act blindly to avoid disappointment. Them vagina people are full of surprises. I done talk my own finish.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by MrsTwrite(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2023
There's absolutely nothing wrong, ye are now one flesh. A virtuous woman deserves all the best things in life.

Greetings from this side. Do well to check my signature.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by FalseProphet1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
As a prophet, it's a taboo for me to do all that for a woman. Regardless of whether or not she's my wife.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
As a prophet, it's a taboo for me to do all that for a woman. Regardless of whether or not she's my wife.

This I have seen.

grin this got me rolling on the floor

3 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2023
Lutherblaq:

>Washing her 'Clothes'

is there something "wrong" with helping your wife while she is heavily pregnant?! if you cant afford to pay someone to help her then DO IT YOURSELF!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Negroid001(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2023
Why not?

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2023
She is pregnant and INCAPABLE of doing those stuffs and I don't have money to hire a house help then so be it.

Of course I am not getting married if I am not that comfortable

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
do chores ...

The rest she does herself...

But real women handle stuffs like that themselves whilst being heavily pregnant ...

any female that cant do the any of the above is not a real woman and is one hell of a lazy fvck

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kol007(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Kol007(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2023
For the first trimester she won't be able to do anything herself..
If u stay with a pregnant woman you will know better

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2023
taylor88:
Some things I was doing when I was dating one werey ex wey be last born

I nearly craze

You be woman wrapper pure n simple

4 Likes

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2023
Despite the fact that we should not allow women over ride us,we should also be helpful to our wives in anyway we can.Am a no nonsense person ,but I can do anything for a good wife.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant by Lutherblaq: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Despite the fact that we should not allow women over ride us,we should also be helpful to our wives in anyway we can.Am a no nonsense person ,but I can do anything for a good wife.

that is it Bro

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / He Forced Me To Abort 5 Pregnacy for "His Personal Sanctification"..... Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.