Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3495 Views)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / I Was Reborn When You Kissed Me-heartbroken Guy Reminisced On Facebook (pics) / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2018
agohmamuda:
Bros, you are the problem here. No beef oh. But the thing is, if you look at things from one angle. u will see that u have nothing to offer her. The little thing u could have offered her which is sex, u foolishly (No beef) refused to give her. In conclusion, you are like a side chick to the babe.

GBAM. A lady has been aiding you financially and you refused to be lubricating her vajayjay? shocked What else where you expecting. You really have nothing to offer her so save us the stories. Move on and look for someone else that you are not totally dependent on.
Re: .. by Daricon(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2018
uyiekpenn:
Bro I'll put myself in your shoes cos I've had a similar experience and even worse than yours but I overcame and it has made the person I am today. This was a girl I did everything for and I was very faithful to her. I had opportunities of cheating on her but I didn't and what was my reward at the end of the day? My reward was heartbreak, betrayal and ingratitude. Girls are not worth the stress. If you want to live long just have it at the back of your mind that the day you start dating a girl you're not the only one dating her and that she's only yours when she's with you. I channeled my anger, pains and tears I got from my heartbreak into my job and in improving myself academically, mentally, psychologically and financially and it has paid off tremendously. I've neither kissed nor had sex with any girl since 2014 and I don't regret it rather it has enabled me to be focused. Girls are very ungrateful set of people.

Thumbs up bro.

I concure.

I don't do relationship things any more no matter how tempting

Buh i straff dem at any giving opportunity.

All they want is fake life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Dreaboy2017(m): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmm,this is very curious, girls are very weeked, that is y I don't pity them if anything happens to them.bro think of wat to do urself I think u are an adult u know wat is good for u.

1 Like

Re: .. by sholikay(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2018
I so much appreciate your contributions here.. my reasons for not having sex with her is that,I have never had sexual intercourse all my life. having sex with her is not my problem because I find her attractive,but I'm just so careful with the sex thing.my dad has so cautioned me of it, cause he was reckless with it during his youthful days and it gave him problems till this moment,hence I just have to tread carefully on it.. whosoever I want to have it with must be a lady I have 90% assurance of marrying soonest..if she had opened up to me that she can't cope with our sexless relationship,I will so give in,so as not to loose her,but she pretended..I'm 27 years old and want to get married by 29..

with the financial help I was emphasizing on.i mean she really tried for me when I was broke and hopeless..she gave me food, paid my last graduating semester school fee,when I got less time to go working,because of the cumbersome academic coupled with final year project.(I sponsored my academic)..I believed with this she will be a supportive and understanding wife,hence my decision to marry her..

2 Likes

Re: .. by akinyemi0103(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
confirm payback grin
SUPERPACK:
well seduce and knack the following for revenge.
1. her mother
2. her grandmother
3. her senior sister
4. her junior sister
5. her bestfriend.
6. The wife of the married man
7. the mum of her ex
8. give her a farewell Bleep of 8 straight days 6am-9pm
shikina final score line 8-2
Re: .. by SIaye: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2018
sholikay:
I have been dating this girl since 2016..planned to marry her.she has been helpful to me financially during my undergraduate days..but this lady cheated on me because we never had sex..(I know that having sex with her might make me get fed up with her easily,hence I told her we might not have sex any soon,she said she is cool with that.. but we do cuddle and romance.. the most painful part of this was that I later got to know this girl I have been saving and including in my future plans immensely is getting this sex from a married man and also in an affair with another guy,which I learnt both were her former lovers before meeting her.. she'd told me she has separated with her former boyfriends.she is having sex for money with the married man while the other guy I learnt is treating her like a slut.. I was so pierced in my heart with this findings.. yesterday(Saturday) I confronted her calmly about this, but she put up a lie that she is not into affairs with any man except me.. I pestered her to tell me the truth, but she still insisted on her lies not until I gave her my evidence,she felt no remorse at this, she was only smiling and laughing and still tryin to cover up with lies again got so pissed off, wanted to embarrass her at our public rendezvy, but just had to calm down because of the good she has offered me time past.. when I bombarded her with more evidence, she couldn't say anything but was saying Sorry not even with any remorse.. I shut her up with her sorry, then walked out on her leaving her at the spot..I ignored her calls this evening and messages on facebook.. damn.. perhaps my nice nature is not too good for her..I have not so decided on our break up, but she'd asked if I'm freeing her now?,.but how much I have loved her and also introduced her to my friends and family couldn't just make me give my final verdict soon.. my breaking up with her is on the high side, but her past help to me is just what I can't just let go.. dont know why some girls are just so wicked.. nice guys like me out there should just watch out for unfaithful ladies like this.. sad sad

Bleep her before you break up with her na! And you mumu, you nor know say na girls like sex pass but them they hide am due to forming? ?? go and Bleep her my friend, there is no emotional connection between you guys, sex creates that. Make love to her. You can't blame her.

Girl when they give you money when nor get better work where you think say she they get the money? Nigga are you a fucking learner?

1 Like

Re: .. by Greenbullet(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2018
SUPERPACK:
well seduce and knack the following for revenge.
1. her mother
2. her grandmother
3. her senior sister
4. her junior sister
5. her bestfriend.
6. The wife of the married man
7. the mum of her ex
8. give her a farewell Bleep of 8 straight days 6am-9pm
shikina final score line 8-2
1 crate of action bitter for you.
Re: .. by Epositive(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WE'VE ALL HAD OUR SHARE, MY MAN.

THE PAIN IS SPECIFIC THOUGH, SIMILAR TO WHAT I FACE AS AN ARSENAL FAN. grin
That team is serial-cheating bitch, she will always break your heart.

Obviously, you guys are used to it. grin
Re: .. by OhiOfIhima: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2018
kamsibabylove:

biko dont generalise it
Seriously, the guy didnt generalize it. I have had my own experience but wat help me was I never completely fall in love so wen I realise the type of person she is, I dont give a damn.
Re: .. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
sholikay:
I have been dating this girl since 2016..planned to marry her.she has been helpful to me financially during my undergraduate days..but this lady cheated on me because we never had sex..(I know that having sex with her might make me get fed up with her easily,hence I told her we might not have sex any soon,she said she is cool with that.. but we do cuddle and romance.. the most painful part of this was that I later got to know this girl I have been saving and including in my future plans immensely is getting this sex from a married man and also in an affair with another guy,which I learnt both were her former lovers before meeting her.. she'd told me she has separated with her former boyfriends.she is having sex for money with the married man while the other guy I learnt is treating her like a slut.. I was so pierced in my heart with this findings.. yesterday(Saturday) I confronted her calmly about this, but she put up a lie that she is not into affairs with any man except me.. I pestered her to tell me the truth, but she still insisted on her lies not until I gave her my evidence,she felt no remorse at this, she was only smiling and laughing and still tryin to cover up with lies again got so pissed off, wanted to embarrass her at our public rendezvy, but just had to calm down because of the good she has offered me time past.. when I bombarded her with more evidence, she couldn't say anything but was saying Sorry not even with any remorse.. I shut her up with her sorry, then walked out on her leaving her at the spot..I ignored her calls this evening and messages on facebook.. damn.. perhaps my nice nature is not too good for her..I have not so decided on our break up, but she'd asked if I'm freeing her now?,.but how much I have loved her and also introduced her to my friends and family couldn't just make me give my final verdict soon.. my breaking up with her is on the high side, but her past help to me is just what I can't just let go.. dont know why some girls are just so wicked.. nice guys like me out there should just watch out for unfaithful ladies like this.. sad sad
if u know that u are nt ready to have sex, then don't go into any relationship, i once had a girlfriend and i told her that i may nt be having sex with her, and she agreed, bt after sometimes i discovered that she was cheating, when i showed her the evidence she never denied it, bt blamed me, which i understood..

then we agreed to settle, whenever she visit she would want me to romance with her, i tried it and b4 i knew it her hand was already in za oza room.

i had to sit her down a told her why i can't have sex b4 marriage, and she also told me that she can't cope with that, and we parted ways in a very mature way..

since then i have had nothing to do with any female, anytime i am ready for marriage i will start a new relationship..
Re: .. by vicben27(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
sholikay:
its usually hard for them so let go of their ex'es ! most women are very weak in that aspect. it takes the grace of God! i known how much power i have over my ex'es if i intened striffing any them i can. eaily get it done. their fish brain still remains intact

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Caption This Crazy Image? / Share Your Experience With An Unfaithful Wife Or Girlfriend / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Boring And Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.