Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help (3304 Views)

My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Omuneizzy6(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please get the story

I met this girl some months ago, she is naturally beautiful and attractive indeed an igbo girl for that matter looking charming. So i told her all she would love to hear.. And we started dating that was early part of this year 2018,
At first i was deeped into the river of her love.
One fateful friday Morning she invited me to her house this was our first meet she came out with some valentine's gifts both frames, and T-shirt which really attracted my heart, although she never allowed me into her house because of her parents,brothers and sisters, she asked me to sit on the step because she lives in the last floor of a four storey building, that day was quite hilarious for us, she asked me to leave after receiving the gifts from her, but i asked why? she said; ''just leave'' I wrapped up the gifts and walk down like a frustrated man. Getting to the down floor i brought out the gifts i smiled.. I put her on call then asked her to come down she shouted ''You are still here are you ok'' i talked to her with a calm and polite voice just live she loves my voice, please just come down i have a word for you. While she was coming i walk up stairs and balance my legs on the wall, she became alarm when she saw me i told her not to.... I gave her a kiss and greet her bye. Going down she called ''Onye Mmou'' which i don't know the meaning, I left.

Some days later she invited me again, this time she was left alone. We discussed for some hours and make love but never go into s*x because that has been my value.
She also came to my house our discussion usually ends with love making, but never dare to go into s*x. I was ok with that but she never consent to that with her fatial character.
As time goes on her real character shoots out like a pregnant woman
the last time she came to my house she collected my laptop listed all the boyfriends she had cut off with and their reasons in typings (7Bfs)... I was totally confused when she said
three of them was as a result of not giving her what she want at the right time.. It may be money or X
So i strategised on my next steps.
While gathering ideas she told me am not man enough which till today i can't understand why she made that statement is it because i didnt render my self as she want.
Moreover is still early for any rough play... Even if i will agree to that, is that her reason for coming to me? I asked her why she loves me her answer was my ability to communicate with english language which i think is never a reason why a relationship will ever last longer..

Please advice me should i go on with what she want or cut off like her other boyfriends...?
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by donstan18: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by iamtardey: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
your ability to talk English might just be.... lipsrsealed

well at this point it's what you want that matters...
ask her what she wants... if you can give her, give her... if you can't, tell her you can't and let her decide... #Simple
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by ehizzybaba(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by internationalman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
So there're still guys who doesn't pestered girls with sex...I wish I could be more like you.

Your ability to talk English is overrated though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by eelipumper(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
iamtardey:
your ability to talk English might just be.... lipsrsealed

well at this point it's what you want that matters...
ask her what she wants... if you can give her, give her... if you can't, tell her you can't and let her decide... #Simple
Hahahhahahahhahaha. Murder them. Hahahhahahahhahaha. Please stop talking English o and give her the koko. She's jus crushing on u.
Samakwe jawe.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by iamtardey: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
eelipumper:

Hahahhahahahhahaha. Murder them. Hahahhahahahhahaha. Please stop talking English o and give her the koko. She's jus crushing on u.
Samakwe jawe.

I'm not the OP that has ability to TALK English nah.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Omuneizzy6(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
eelipumper:

Samakwe jawe.
asin ehh frustration made me type that it was a typo...
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Preshy561(f): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy
what's funny?
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Headlesschicken(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin Yuh English tho,u could master d act of self control buh couldn't master English..... What a painful shame..
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Preshy561(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
internationalman:
So there're still guys who doesn't pestered girls with sex...I wish I could be more like you.

Your ability to talk English is overrated though.
I tell you,he's a rare gem.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by eelipumper(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Baba, from experience, she just want chop you. When she belle full, she will Drop your ass.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Preshy561(f): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
my dear,if she can't cope with your personal decisions then let her be.
tell her your mind in the sexual aspect of your relationship.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by eelipumper(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
iamtardey:

Forgive me. But you know why now?
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by eelipumper(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
iamtardey:

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
eelipumper:

Baba, from experience, she just want chop you. When she belle full, she will Drop your ass.
you are a bad adviser angry

your type is the reason why relationship issues aren't advisable to be displayed on a public forum.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by iamtardey: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
eelipumper:
IDK
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by iamtardey: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
my dear,if she can't cope with your personal decisions then let her be.

tell her your mind in the sexual aspect of your relationship.
straight up.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by eelipumper(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

you are a bad adviser angry

your type is the reason why relationship issues aren't advisable to be displayed on a public forum.
Who the faok is this? Never quote me with your untamed emotional ass again. What do you know about my kinda person. Damn you!

I Gave my personal experience. Its real. And alota guys can testify.
OP. Please give us feedback in 2-3 months time. This is just a screwd up pus.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by iamtardey: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omuneizzy6:

i understand...Feelings and emotions could be that crazy sometimes ... you're just human though.

just chill and do what's good and right for you.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by captainking(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
Please get the story

I met this girl some months ago, she is naturally beautiful and attractive indeed an igbo girl for that matter looking charming. So i told her all she would love to hear.. And we started dating that was early part of this year 2018,
At first i was deeped into the river of her love.
One fateful friday Morning she invited me to her house this was our first meet she came out with some valentine's gifts both frames, and T-shirt which really attracted my heart, although she never allowed me into her house because of her parents,brothers and sisters, she asked me to sit on the step because she lives in the last floor of a four storey building, that day was quite hilarious for us, she asked me to leave after receiving the gifts from her, but i asked why? she said; ''just leave'' I wrapped up the gifts and walk down like a frustrated man. Getting to the down floor i brought out the gifts i smiled.. I put her on call then asked her to come down she shouted ''You are still here are you ok'' i talked to her with a calm and polite voice just live she loves my voice, please just come down i have a word for you. While she was coming i walk up stairs and balance my legs on the wall, she became alarm when she saw me i told her not to.... I gave her a kiss and greet her bye. Going down she called ''Onye Mmou'' which i don't know the meaning, I left.

Some days later she invited me again, this time she was left alone. We discussed for some hours and make love but never go into s*x because that has been my value.
She also came to my house our discussion usually ends with love making, but never dare to go into s*x. I was ok with that but she never consent to that with her fatial character.
As time goes on her real character shoots out like a pregnant woman
the last time she came to my house she collected my laptop listed all the boyfriends she had cut off with and their reasons in typings (7Bfs)... I was totally confused when she said
three of them was as a result of not giving her what she want at the right time.. It may be money or X
So i strategised on my next steps.
While gathering ideas she told me am not man enough which till today i can't understand why she made that statement is it because i didnt render my self as she want.
Moreover is still early for any rough play... Even if i will agree to that, is that her reason for coming to me? I asked her why she loves me her answer was my ability to communicate with english language which i think is never a reason why a relationship will ever last longer..

Please advice me should i go on with what she want or cut off like her other boyfriends...?
she said it.. Be a man and have sex with her.. Some ladies don't like guys that see opportunity to have sex and don't make the move.. Shag her bro.. If you shag her well.. She would respect you more..
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Your writing skills so confused me that I don't know what she did wrong. You for get an Editor

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by OKUCHI11(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
my Oga...no let emotions make you forget to inquire about her HIV STATUS
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by CANTICLES: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
I must commend your decision to abstain from premarital sex , ... You are practising self control which will eventually help you stay faithful to your partner when you later get married, which brings happiness to a marriage life .

If that Lady is not willing to agree with your decision on sex . Better you just let her go , the worst that will happen if you still stick with her is , she will pretend to agree with you while doing it with other men.

So once she has communicated it to you that she can't stand a No - Sex relationship , Just save yourself and ask her to go look for her type.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by GoldenJAT(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
You made love 2 her?But no sex??wakanda thing is that?

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
GoldenJAT:
You made love 2 her?But no sex??wakanda thing is that?
yes na like kiss and others but never go into sex... Please let this discussion ends here, No need Front page please. The girl do visit NL once in a while.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Gabaleve(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
no b small English u dey speak o

speaker of the house of reps
I hail
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by internationalman(m): 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
I tell you,he's a rare gem.
Would you like a guy like him?
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by lenghtinny(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Which one be cut off
She dey related to jamb registrar angry
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by Temibabie(f): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uncle let her go.... She's not the kinda girl you want to marry,so no join body for the body counts
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by MissRaine69(f): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Leave this one alone and run far
She needs to understand what a relationship is and what needs to be done. These are the same females who complain that men only want sex and when you do meet one who wants to respect you, they act immature and stupid.
This is a headache you don’t need.
Re: Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help by BdorianGray(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Leave this one alone and run far
She needs to understand what a relationship is and what needs to be done. These are the same females who complain that men only want sex and when you do meet one who wants to respect you, they act immature and stupid.
This is a headache you don’t need.

Nope...Ranniee...not too fast...not that easy... I think he really likes her more..
Let them talk abt it....let him talk to her about misplacing priorities that couldj jeopardize the success of the relationship. I think if she aint forthcoming. She wld be the one to end it her self...to walk away.. I think so..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka's Viral Boob Getting Photograph Expelled By Instagram For "Viol / Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly.. / Reactions As Massively Curvy Pantless Lady Seduces Men, Bares Her Vagina (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.