Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira (348 Views)

How To Get Quillbot Premium Account For Free For A Lifetime | Free Paraphrasing / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account / How To Register For JAMB 2018 (Step By Step) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira by cryptrader(m): 3:25am On Feb 26, 2018
hello

Good morning everyone. I hope you guys know what lynda is all about in case you dont know let me just briefly explain, lynda is just like online library that you pay before you will be able to to learn any of you desired course or courses.

About us
Lynda.com is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through individual, corporate, academic and government subscriptions, members have access to the Lynda.com video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.

For 20 years, Lynda.com has helped students, leaders, IT and design pros, project managers—anyone in any role—develop software, creative, and business skills. Now part of Linkedin, Lynda.com serves more than 10,000 organizations. With tutorials in five languages, Lynda.com is a global platform for success.

Who uses Lynda.com?
In addition to helping individual learners achieve personal and professional goals, we offer flexible, cost-effective group memberships for your business, school, or government organization. Below is a sample of some of the organizations that use Lynda.com.

Re: I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira by cryptrader(m): 3:29am On Feb 26, 2018
check the images below to know some kind of video tutorial you will be able to learn.

For you to have access to th premium video tutorial u will need a premium acct

call me to get it for you for just 3k.

also i will give a software to be use in downloading the video tutorials

Re: I Will Help You To Register Lynda Premium Account For 3000 Naira by cryptrader(m): 3:30am On Feb 26, 2018
just name any courses. You will also get certified

(1) (Reply)

Education In India / Jamb Mock Exam Has Been Officially Released / Transcript Assessment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.