Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Perils Of Bad Parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Perils Of Bad Parenting (1161 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perils Of Bad Parenting by JoeyDdamsel(f): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2018
"Don't condescend me boy, what you see standing. I see it clearer while seated."

It is even written in the Bible:

Children obey your parents and father's don't provoke your Kids.

Not trying to get all spiritual but just trying to make a Valid Point!

Most kids change or act the way they do for various reasons and it all starts at the root....THE HOME.

1. They had really strict parents who didn't believe that one should waste his or her time going out with friends to parties or just having a friend. They believe your life should revolve around a book.

The Book Worms

2. We also have parents who belive that

"Time is Money is Knowledge is Power" so as long as you are doing something productive with your self and always trying to improve your self they are fine but as long as an external factor comes in to distort that order, it is frown upon.

The Uptight Teens

Kindly click on the link below to read the full story
Thanks.
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / What The Court Will Consider Before Granting Custody In Divorce Suit. / Who Remembered This!!!! (family MATTERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.