Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It (14792 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend / He Cheated And Blames Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by DenreleDave(m): 3:21am On Apr 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92QmvMU4080

As you can see in the video above, the boy claims the devil made him steal meat from his mother's pot.. cheesy

I think this is a good step towards good parenting... Those abroad can do their style but for us here in Africa, this is our way....

I remember having stole meat several times, I was caught, beaten and punished for it.... It all made me a better person...

God will punish you idiot, mumu man

grin grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique

Abeg front page grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Malory: 4:22am On Apr 22, 2022
This is a skit

5 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Realist12: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2022
The boy is coming for nollywood soon .

5 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by posty56: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
always looking for who to blame, Africans una no dey tire? tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by DJGiore: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
social media believe is making parenting difficult in 21 century, its not easy to train a child in this age, God will see all parents through.. if you are above 40 and you like old highlife mix, fuji mix, naija old school mix, rnb pls visit naija dj mix.com

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by NotBeenPaid: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
m
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by slawormiir: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Abeg make them free the boy joor

Who never fuckkk up like this make them raise up their hands

Of course no hands

We all don run this matter when we smalll

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by DarkRider: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
How does this affect the price of things in the market

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by EKONGKING: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Like a typical Nigerian ,he will keep blaming devil for any problem in his life ,until he is counseled and punished

7 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by stano2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
He deserves the punishment
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by IKBARUTEN11(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
A
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by merits(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92QmvMU4080

As you can see in the video above, the boy claims the devil made him steal meat from his mother's pot.. cheesy

I think this is a good step towards good parenting... Those abroad can do their style but for us here in Africa, this is our way....

I remember having stole meat several times, I was caught, beaten and punished for it.... It all made me a better person...

God will punish you idiot, mumu man

grin grin grin grin

Cc: lalasticlala seun mynd44 Dominique

Abeg front page grin grin

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by inoki247: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
lol that meat stealing hardly will you see someone in Nigeria wu no run the game....

10 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Stevenson20: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
Everything devil! Devil don suffer for una hand. Can't humans take the blame for once

2 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by helinues: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin

Did the boy give part of the meat to the devil?

Devil self go don tired as how people dey rope him with things he knew nothing about

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by lavar: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
TECHNICALLY it's the devil

2 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Boperess: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by lavar: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
helinues:
grin

Did the boy give part of the meat to the devil?

Devil self go don tired as how people dey rope him with things he knew nothing about
cheesy swear down

1 Like

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by jiz: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Sin is the cause and Christ is the cure

2 Likes

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by codad4: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Always the devil's takes the blame
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Curare: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Hilarious as hell.
Don't know why he reminds me of that Lagos kid that went on to meet Sanwolu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by AdeniyiA(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
How I wish we could always take responsibility for our actions and inactions, since the beginning of creations have man been involved in blame shifting, it has been in our blood, that's why a small child would blame the devil who he has not known... Hear the first man and woman blamed others for their mistakes... Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Who knows maybe they could have been pardoned if they had acknowledged their mistakes, or punishment reduced?
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Westtimeline: 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na devil all human evil blames dey fall on na hahaha.
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Skillsnigeria: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It by Naija4love(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Abeg make them free the boy joor

Who never fuckkk up like this make them raise up their hands

Of course no hands

We all don run this matter when we smalll
and nobody told you to stop it in oneway or another. U just stop on your own without correction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / When A Woman Is The Bread Winner Of The Home: / 5 Reasons You Should Quit An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.