Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (41361 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes / Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by osuagwumike(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
She is a lesbian. Period..

How did she know? Nobody should quote me. Please

www.brainnewsradio.com
oya com and beat me in my house.....

runs from thread grin
BrainnewsNg:
She is a lesbian. Period..

How did she know? Nobody should quote me. Please

www.brainnewsradio.com
oya com and beat me in my house.....

runs from thread
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2018
princechurchill:
Dis one don suck too much toto walahi

I want to faint!

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Chukazu: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking at her shape,it's only a matter of time before she gets big and thick and out of shape

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by davillian(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin grin.
Breeze no dey fit enter that place.

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Tankotanko: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Ordinarily she is speaking from experience and since no lady has countered her, there may be some alignment in her assertion, until the contrary is proved. So she shouldnt be crucifed, to encourage more truth, or what do u say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Kennylash11(m): 9:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Jh0wsef:
That you smell like nyash no mean say na general something gringringrin

I still love thick girls.

Bone is for dogs, meat is for men.

God bless all the thick girls of the world.

More flesh to your elbows

So God won't Bless the slim girls huh

2 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Modecaih: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2018
she should have said fat and lazy women not curvy ones,my girl is curvy and her private is always clean and fresh

3 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by egopersonified(f): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2018
reminds me of those women that used to stick my head in their thighs when weaving my hair while I was in pry and sec school. Things don change now, na salon children con dey make hair.

6 Likes

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by FRESHG(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2018
gabinogem:
Lèsbian assertion
GBAM!
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by somehow: 9:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Meat is for cannibals
Jh0wsef:
That you smell like nyash no mean say na general something gringringrin

I still love thick girls.

Bone is for dogs, meat is for men.

God bless all the thick girls of the world.

More flesh to your elbows
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Teobaba(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2018
She is very right they can't open to wash the real inside. Madam nothing do you for saying the truth. Let them challenge her

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2018
What be the weather,I believe She knows what she is saying........but you guys are to shallow to understnd.
Must she sniff a pant to know who is dirty?
Must she be a lesbian to know?

She gave a perfect example by showing her armpit.
That is body hygien clearly being stated.

Stop making something out of nothing.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by tblaq: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2018
What?

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Stevengerd(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2018
True talk
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2018
dirty pu•ssy has its moments....

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by scorpio1(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2018
True Talk.
She said most , not all...

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by scorpio1(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Modecaih:
she should have said fat and lazy women not curvy ones,my girl is curvy and her private is always clean and fresh

It's not everyone, some of them are not able to open their bums and wash well cos they even fix long nails.
The well trained ones take time to clean down there...

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by morganwizzy55(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
lesbian in disguised. may the ones she has been giving head has a dirty smelling pussies.... if you are clean pls apply she is in the mood
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Mandrake007(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2018
she's got a point she doesn't have to be a dyke to testfy to the fact that most fat girls don't wash well my guys if you can't eat it don't fvck it.
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Bota: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Her insecurity is the smelly thing
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Nizguy(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2018
dangermouse:
Seconded. Talking from a nasty experience.

thirded . with same nasty and crystal experience cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Bota: 11:19am On Feb 26, 2018
Nizguy:

thirded .
with same nasty and crystal experience cool

narrowmindedly stereotyping
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by ameh99: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
What can I say
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by akiOYIBO: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Madam thats your opinion but its preposterous and debunkable. I have neva devoured the slim chicks. The thick ones are my type, In fact the prospect chicks of being overthick is my weakness. So madam I do overthick and they are clean, sweet and never seem to smell. So I debunk your opinion.
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Madam it's not about armpit alone try show us ur 'Under' too then we can talk hygiene. Anuofia!
Oponuayirada! Omoalejatijati!
YellowFever!

Talk for urself pls undecided undecided
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by anthonyuncle(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
how did she know
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by bikefab(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Huge lie. A dirty gal is a dirty gal irrespective of whether she is phat or slim.

1 Like

Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by michealtosinv(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING ?
uchman48:
who is talking abt armpit here, she should have shown us her own na, rubbish
angryWHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING ?
uchman48:
who is talking abt armpit here, she should have shown us her own na, rubbish
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by uchman48(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
michealtosinv:
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING ?

angryWHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING ?

it seems you just came to read comments because if you read the post you will get to the part where she said see my armpit. Blind fool
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by Nizguy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bota:

narrowmindedly stereotyping

Improvidence undecided
Re: Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts by ochuciano(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
egopersonified:
reminds me of those women that used to stick my head in their thighs when weaving my hair while I was in pry and sec school. Things don change now, na salon children con dey make hair.

hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / 'I Still Get Nervous Around Don Jazzy' - Tiwa Savage / Toke Makinwa Takes Her Cook, Edward To Dubai For His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.