Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State (22521 Views)

Man Beats & Strangles His 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Simon Amadi Strangles His Wife To Death In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by muhammed50(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
coolh3ad:

But why Oga? . Why should you say something like this?. Why??
Are you normal?
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by coolh3ad(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
muhammed50:
Are you normal?

Yes I am very normal. Are you?
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Barzinime(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
She made her choice to cheat & he made his own to kill....& it all comes with consequences.... Nobody has the right to do anything harmful(physical,spiritual or emotional) to another so dont limit it to murder alone
Primusinterpares:
No matter what you don't have the right to take a life

Except in self defense case senerios...

In this case walking away would have been the best self defense option.

Law... take your cause...

final verdict...

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Primusinterpares(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Barzinime:
She made her choice to cheat & he made his own to kill....& it all comes with consequences.... Nobody has the right to do anything harmful(physical,spiritual or emotional) to another so dont limit it to murder alone

Bros... others can be understood... but murder...erasing a person from existence.... bro this 1 is worst...

#a heart broken person can still live and find happiness
#a spiritually attacked person can still be "delivered" and still find happiness in life...
#a man that lost his hand, leg, eye or sustains a severe injury can still find happiness..

but...

a dead man...there is no hope of anything.
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Adukey(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
muhammed50:
So she is your role model right?? I weep for you coz you will die like her...

okay
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Cityguy: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Terrible. Trouble everywhere. I no pity you. You damn deserve what is coming for you. Don't take what you cannot give! I'm glad she is getting justice even in death but what of those men who died after sucking poison from their wives' bosom? Who gives them justice?
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by engrchykae(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
InternetGenius:

The law should do with him whatever that pleases them, He's a coward.
what was his crime?.
Because he killed a bitch?
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Barzinime(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Like I said to every action expect consequences, be it lesser, equal or greater, she made her choice to cheat ended up killed....the guy full of jealousy made him a murderer, nothing can be understood, cos you see murder as a big crime some people dont.

She didn't mind cheating, The guy didn't mind killing...no story
Primusinterpares:

Bros... others can be understood... but murder...erasing a person from existence.... bro this 1 is worst...

#a heart broken person can still live and find happiness
#a spiritually attacked person can still be "delivered" and still find happiness in life...
#a man that lost his hand, leg, eye or sustains a severe injury can still find happiness..

but...

a dead man...there is no hope of anything.
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Barzinime(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Look at this one undecided

You talking about education
The person that liked your quote should be used for a biological experiment
muhammed50:
Are you sure she is a graduate? Coz a normal graduate won't indulge in Adultery
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Pataricatering(f): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
muhammed50:
Are you sure she is a graduate? Coz a normal graduate won't indulge in Adultery
first , because he he said she committed adultery doesn’t mean he she committed adultery , second- normal graduates don’t commit adultery Maybe Only abnormal graduates commit it ?
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Primusinterpares(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Barzinime:
Like I said to every action expect consequences, be it lesser, equal or greater, she made her choice to cheat ended up killed....the guy full of jealousy made him a murderer, nothing can be understood, cos you see murder as a big crime some people dont.

She didn't mind cheating, The guy didn't mind killing...no story

Bros I still posist that on no ground is murder a resolve.

He would have ended the marriage... let them walk their separate ways... instead of taking her life
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Zither(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Woman trouble! I left my marriage of 1year cos of this. Constant quarells , no peace and issues, inlaw issues, disrespectful wife that always play the victim card, rude, lying and discontented . I was living in hell. If devil use me and if i hit her and she faints na police case. I remembered that my bible says: "It is better to dwell in the desert than in the same house with a problematic woman" (Proverbs 21:19) So i just pack my things jejely when my rent was due to an unknown place. She's cooling her heels in her father's house now grin since then its been peace unlimited. My colleagues at work say am now fatter and fresher kai cheesy

If this is true, then you're a model for married men and women. Live peacefully with your spouse. If that is difficult or impossible leave peacefully.

No one has the right to snuff another man's life. You did not give them life but you took it cold-heartedly. May you reap the fruit of your evil actions. As a man lays his bed so must he lie on it.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by fortune1968: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Woman trouble! I left my marriage of 1year cos of this. Constant quarells , no peace and issues, inlaw issues, disrespectful wife that always play the victim card, rude, lying and discontented . I was living in hell. If devil use me and if i hit her and she faints na police case. I remembered that my bible says: "It is better to dwell in the desert than in the same house with a problematic woman" (Proverbs 21:19) So i just pack my things jejely when my rent was due to an unknown place. She's cooling her heels in her father's house now grin since then its been peace unlimited. My colleagues at work say am now fatter and fresher kai cheesy
You have done well my brother . Your ex wife must be a saint beside mine .She has wrecked me financially and emotionally.Though we still live together but I have abandoned her for over 3 years now .I will soon eject her finally .
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by cooldood(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:

Hmmm..this is educating..bro could you share your experience in more details so about to wed guys like me can learn some things. Also give some advice please.
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by adontcare(f): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Pipedreams
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
adontcare:
Pipedreams

Hello ma grin
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
cooldood:

Hmmm..this is educating..bro could you share your experience in more details so about to wed guys like me can learn some things. Also give some advice please.

Baba i see hell. 2017 was a nightmare but parents and family kept on saying continue but never saw wat i was facing. I had to selfishly preserve my life 1st by running!

Many ladies lack moral upbringing. Pls avoid superficial babes, ladies from rich homes, and most ladies from the south east. They hardly respect thier husbands especially when hes still struggling. Pls date well and for long. Look well o. If not ur better of being single. Our parents time and now is so different
Re: Bricklayer Strangles His Wife To Death In Lagos State by cooldood(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:

Baba i see hell. 2017 was a nightmare but parents and family kept on saying continue but never saw wat i was facing. I had to selfishly preserve my life 1st by running!

Many ladies lack moral upbringing. Pls avoid superficial babes, ladies from rich homes, and most ladies from the south east. They hardly respect thier husbands especially when hes still struggling. Pls date well and for long. Look well o. If not ur better of being single. Our parents time and now is so different

True talk... i tell you even ladies from humble backgrounds are so superficial, i can only imagine those from rich homes. I have always not found ladies from rich homes as marriageable though from time, cos the arrogance will be times 10 that of one from humble background. Its really unfortunate why ladies find it difficult to just regard their husbands the way they worship their pastors/ imams and superiors at work. Is it over familiarity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Corpse Is Found With His Eyes Plucked Out In Lagos / Fake Zlatan Ibile Scamming Nigerians On Twitter / Couple Arrested For Torturing And Chaining 11-Year-Old Girl In Toilet In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.