Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? (388 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / How I Went From Bottom To Top Boss In USA / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? by pafestula(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
You fasted for your personal reasons, and time to break the fasting, you were saying your prayers when your Mrs. NO NONSENSE (Harsh) Top Boss entered your office accompany by other Senior staffs, what would you do at that moment?

1. Excuse the almighty God by stopping the prayer or tell him Brb?

2. Continue with your prayers and loose your job after the prayer.

Oya born again Christians/Muslims on Nairaland let's hear from your own perspective.
Re: Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2018
yes na who has prayers help? if my boss sack me, will prayers give me another job! undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 26, 2018
First of all, knowing how my boss is, I won't pray where anyone will see me. I will go to a hidden place and pray, let them look for me till I finish.

1 Like

Re: Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? by kevoh(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Give to Cesar what belongs to Cesar. You were employed and will be paid to work during office hours not to be praying and doing personal activities. Do those activities in your free time when no one can disturb you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Your Wife / Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move On? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/04/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.