Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

How I Went From Bottom To Top Boss In USA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Went From Bottom To Top Boss In USA (184 Views)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Would You Cut Your Prayer Because Of Your No Nonsense Female Top Boss? / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Went From Bottom To Top Boss In USA by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
When you know whosoever defied the armies of the living God and come against you with Guns, handcuffs, and chains but you come against them in the name of Lord Almighty. That day the lord will deliver them unto you, For that day they will know it's not by Guns, Handcuffs and chains , For the battle is the lord's and he will give all of them into your hands as he did with the greatest defeat of the champion army Goliath who fought with spear, sword and Javelin but David smaller proclaimed his faith that the battle his not his but Lord Almighty and God won for him. God will win mine and yours like too if you also proclaim like I do that the battle is the Lord Almighty.
I need you to be faithful in giving to continue our business with God, from any country , all currency , card are accepted here in paypal on www.toluilori.com Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn The Bible / She Was On A Ship For 21 Days. Nobody Has Promised You Tomorrow! / Is It Not Outrageous That You Desire To "Spiritually Father" Someone Far Greater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.