Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” (21093 Views)

Cheat With Sense And Use Protection – Moyo Lawal To Future Hubby / Bukola "Arugba" Awoyemi Celebrates 30th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by zodiax018: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
og aoo
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by wildkat: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef

If you're a guy: Show me your girlfriend and I'll tell you whom you've been having sex with.

If you're a female: Show me your face and I'll rate your beauty with comparisons to each animal that befits it.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by debolayinka(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Masturbating is better, safer and cheaper than cheating.
Masturbation isn't in anyway justified as a substitute for adultery.
Both are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Mandrake007(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
it's all about the pussy
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by happney65: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
femi4:
you probably know so much about her

It's all in the news..She shows Damola Olatunji her baby daddy off every now and then on IG
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Mandrake007(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mhizausta:
Even supposed public figures who should speak against infedility are beginning to settle for less. Crying shame!
cos infidelity is here to stay.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by wildkat: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65384799][/quote]

If this is your real picture (I said if it is oo), then I rate you 85% and compared to a Peahen.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by wildkat: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65384799][/quote]

forreelinc if this is your real picture (I said if it is oo), then I rate you 85% and compared to a Peahen.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Donopsiano(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
My guy cool
Emeka71:
This babe is well loaded in front.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
wildkat:

If this is your real picture (I said if it is oo), then I rate you 85% and compared to a Peahen.
yea right like your right hand looks better
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Sunnah1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
Show us the picture of your wife and your mum.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Sunnah1:
Show us the picture of your wife and your mum.
i already did
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by zolapower: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
Iro lon pa oo
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Simplybami(f): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
Are you kidding? She's so beautiful.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Simplybami(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef

Ps: There's absolutely no justification for cheating. So, what she said up there makes no sense.
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
Simplybami:

Ps: There's absolutely no justification for cheating. So, what she said up there makes no sense.
no she is not she looks like a bison
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by mysteryman2014: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef

You fine, confident? Reveal thy self
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
mysteryman2014:

You fine, confident? Reveal thy self

Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Chigold101(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
for ya min... grin
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by sulakishop(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Eyah, sorry!

forreelinc:
she no even fine sef
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
lodgerill:
The Nollywood and Yoruba movie actress Bukola Awoyemi popularly known as ARUGBA has expressed her own opinion over having sex with sex dolls, says it is ungodly and inhuman to have sex with dolls which are inanimate objects.

She also said she would prefer her man to cheat with a real human rather than those inanimate sex dolls, would she even accept cheating at all?

The actress however maintained that although she doesn’t like making her private affairs public for reasons best known to her. But the issue of sex dolls being the new other woman to most women in romantic relationships is one that has forced her to make her intimate opinion concerning the issue known.

She said;
“I never wished for a man that will cheat on me when I get married but if I end up with one with cheating genes in his blood, I would prefer him to cheat on me with a human being than with an object. The reason is simple, it is just inhuman to have sex with an object. Sex dolls are inanimate objects, as far as I am concerned,” she declared.

https://gistrealm.com/i-prefer-my-man-to-cheat-with-real-woman-rather-than-sex-doll-actress-bukola-awoyemi/

We still want sex doll
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
sulakishop:
Eyah, sorry!

thanks jare, all these ugly gals go just dey jump scare person upandan
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by aguyph: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=forreelinc post=65380582]she no even fine sef .she be seyilaw sister
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by forreelinc(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=aguyph post=65392200][/quote]
she be like kungfu panda
Re: Bukola Awoyemi: "I Prefer My Man To Cheat With Real Woman Rather Than Sex Doll” by Kingzra1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
2nd p.Jonathan I no call name oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Cries Out As Fraudsters Are Using Her Name For Scamming / Glory Chukwu: The New Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (2009) / Ebube Nwagbo Displays Incredibly Trimmer Figure And It’s Breathtaking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.