Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

"Suicide" Never The Way. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Suicide" Never The Way. (698 Views)

54-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos / Monkeypox: Family Of Suicide Victim In Bayelsa Blames Hospital's Negligence. / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Suicide" Never The Way. by superlanny(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good day, fellow nairalanders, today I want to talk about suicide , many people suffer from depression which is the cause of 90% of suicides, there are various causes of depression and here are some of them loneliness,loss of job,family issues,problems,relationship failure / break ups, divorce,debt,drug use. From the very first stage of inception man has started a race, being born, was a race, as you had to race against thousands of sperm to get to the egg, it goes on till the last day we check out, naming ceremonies, the primary education, secondary and tertiary, numerous birthdays, relationships, work, etc the world is so structured in such a way that if one or more of this events don't go as planned, disappointment sets in, and that in itself is a problem, the inability to solve this problems gradually opens the door for depression to set in. Many may not know but they have suicide tendencies, but as we all know, problems are bigger than themselves and our inability to cope with frustration and disappointments from this problems vary, I am not here to judge anyone who has committed suicide or is contemplating one, because I have been on that road and I know how it feels, when it seems earth is against you, and your village people have upgraded to an excellent wifi connection, you will feel unloved, very unlucky and sometimes cursed, your social life is crap, you barely have friends, you can barely scrap out 1-0-1 and sometimes you do 0-1-0, part of the problems made you look to drugs as a means of escape, but you realize the escape only last while the drug is in your system. I can go on and on, but the point is that is all this commotion worth taking your life for, my answer is NO, why do you think there is negative and positive, or rain and sun, or good and bad, life hits us hard, but also makes us smile, relationships fail, yes they do, they have been failing since the 17th century, you need to move on, the world awaits your awesomeness,look for something positive in your life and dream, never stop dreaming, work towards making that dream a reality, and don't stop working, the truth is that life will go on, with or without any human on earth, another truth is that life is sweet and very enjoyable, no matter how worse the situation is. One of the best ways to end depression is knowing when you have one and getting help or talking about it, you think you have a problem, wait to hear another person's own. The way is never to end your life, you are unique, specially and beautifully created, there are tough times but they don't last forever, on a final note, if you show signs of depression, get help today, and please talk to someone, a problem shared is half solved. Have a beautiful day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Watching Horror Films Burns Nearly 200 Calories A Time / JOHESU Speaks On Death Of 20 Babies At FMC Owerri / Why we get Goosebumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.