Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (20313 Views)

Rema Reveals What His Relationship With Other Artists Under Mavin Records Is Lik / The Artists That Sounds Similar. Burna Boy, Fridayy, Preachermafioso / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Carlyboi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
well!we really dont have record labels in Nigeria what we have in most cases is just imprint!how many are registered companies or follow international standards!That is why we will keep hearing labels like omo shepeteri records,o sha pra pra records and all this record labels that only exists on the mobile phones and the head of their owners!

5 Likes

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by JeffreyJames(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
As big as Rihanna and Drake are, they are still under record labels. But in my country once one artist has released one or two hits, them go open "record label". lol.....If we really check am, how many RECORD LABELS in every sense of the word do we have in Nigeria? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
musa234:
Shut up.. my father is very stupid for spewing trash

father:

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by JeffreyJames(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Carlyboi:
well!we really dont have record labels in Nigeria what we have in most cases is just imprint!how many are registered companies or follow international standards!That is why we will keep hearing labels like omo shepeteri records,o sha pra pra records and all this record labels that only exists on the mobile phones and the head of their owners!

Thank you lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by prispakle15(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
Giddymoney:
mtcheww

Dis one no even know wetin e go use money do again
assin eeh cheesy
Giddymoney:
mtcheww

Dis one no even know wetin e go use money do again
assin eeh
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
They will still all be under DMW so he gets a percentage whenever they make any money moves. Agbari dey Ur head David.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by B4queen(f): 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
Can we please appreciate our own for once. Majorly, those critizing him may be beareaved of idea of what it takes to get a Record Label let alone been signed to it. So, if @davidooficial is saying this with all honesty then we must appreciate him to do more. Congratulations to the various artist under him.

@iam_b4queen
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by ufuosman(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
That will be nice
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by LZAA: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
B4queen:
Can we please appreciate our own for once. Majorly, those critizing him may be beareaved of idea of what it takes to get a Record Label let alone been signed to it. So, if @davidooficial is saying this with all honesty then we must appreciate him to do more. Congratulations to the various artist under him.

@iam_b4queen
Nobody is CRITICIZING unfairly
ok lemme give u an example chance the rapper blew up as a soundcloud rapper but today after pulling that gimmick he is under a label
artistes like Dr Dre,Eminem(whose label directed d direction his album should go),and late stars like MJ were under labels despite making mad money
why?
cause music is a business whether u like it or not
the KEY thing is joining the right label
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by habayinc(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
afonja dey try use them launder drug money
i can see a frustrated skunk talking

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
habayinc:
i can see my sexually frustrated mother talking
why you come dey tell us?
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by greatman247(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

Go do drug too if it's easy. People like you never see anything good in what others are doing. Tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by erayo2GCA(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2018
Kobicove:
The downfall of most musicians usually begins when they want to start doing everything in the value chain of music production...

It's better to just focus on singing songs and leave the running of a music label and other administrative stuff to the professionals undecided

Waje comes to my mind

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Aby26(m): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
God bless you main man
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by olamariamjonez(m): 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na lie, he cant do that. Jus sayin it.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=65392853][/quote]
Na your papa you dey talk to
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
greatman247:

Go do drug too if it's easy. People like you never see anything good in what others are doing. Tribalist.
Are you insinuating that drug trafficking is a good thing? Smh afonjas are such a sorry bunch
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

Na your papa you dey talk to

Same to you 2 cool
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by ohem007(m): 1:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai....

I am here o..

JOB is here
baba God let that blessing touch me
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 5:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Same to you 2 cool

grin lol oga no get rubbish to yan again hehehe
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

grin lol oga no get rubbish to yan again hehehe

Silent is the best answer for a fool like you, oya start cursing yourself and your entire generations cool
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Silent SILENCE is the best answer for a fool like you, .oya[b],[/b] start cursing yourself and your entire generations cool
go school, your papa no go. See now, e illiteracy don dey rub off on e children.SMH
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

go school, your papa no go. See now, e illiteracy don dey rub off on e children.SMH

See dumb ass mother fucker son of a gun wey never for once go wrong always perfect cool
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Abeg you wey go school wetin be yah achievements cool
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

I dey wait for yah rants ooo, I get unlimited data plus my battery is always fully charged 24/7 cool
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Bowwow11(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2018
that is very kind of him. it is indeed good to make bosses Dan to be a boss!
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by iDIGITAL1: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
ok
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

See dumb ass mother fucker son of a gun wey never for once go wrong always perfect cool

hehehe your comeback game is as poor as your English language
Burgerlomo:

Abeg you wey go school wetin be yah achievements cool

whats the use of giving your dad another reason to slit wrist? Being an illiterate is enough reason for him.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

hehehe your comeback game is as poor as your English language

whats the use of giving your dad another reason to slit wrist? Being an illiterate is enough reason for him.

Lol, Mr prof., abeg is it whats, or what's?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Says Daniel Ademinokan Is A Good Father To Their Kids / Photos From Model Asha Bello's Birthday Party / Fans React To Cleavage Picture Of Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.