Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (20330 Views)

Rema Reveals What His Relationship With Other Artists Under Mavin Records Is Lik / The Artists That Sounds Similar. Burna Boy, Fridayy, Preachermafioso / Burnaboy And Wizkid Are The Artists That Can Give Me What I Want -Tinsel Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Lol, Mr profProf., abeg is it whats, or what's?
Lol, Mr. Illiterate,abeg is it Mr or Mr.?

tongue Na you go tire.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Lol, Mr. Illiterate,abeg is it Mr or Mr.?

tongue Na you go tire.

But why did you refused to defend yourself from the questions that I asked you? I'm still expecting you to tell me that you're right. grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

But why did you refusedREFUSE to defend yourself fromON the questions that I asked you? I'm still expecting you to tell me that you're right. grin
GBAGAUN!!!!! Guy, how you take pass JAMB?
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

GBAGAUN!!!!! Guy, how you take pass JAMB?

I'm still waiting patiently for you to defend yourself tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I'm still waiting patiently for you to defend yourself tongue
Yea, just the same way i am waiting patiently for a good comeback from you.

tongue I can do this all day bruv.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Yea, just the same way i am waiting patiently for a good comeback from you.

tongue I can do this all day bruv.

Are you right or wrong? tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Are you right or wrong? tongue
Are your comebacks dead or not?
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Are you right or wrong?

Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Are you right or wrong?
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Somebody don dey get HBP grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Answer my questions Ogbeni graduate tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Somebody don dey get HBP grin
hmm! someone is developing an inferiority complex.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

hmm! someone is developing an inferiority complex.

Are you right or wrong? But why the thing dey hard for you to answer nah tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Are you right or wrong? But why the thing dey hard for you to answer nah tongue
Are your comebacks dead or not? But why the thing dey hard for you to answer nah?
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Answer my questions Ogbeni graduate tongue
Answer my questions omo alailegidi
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

I can never believe that a whole graduate like you can write something that's not right tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Abeg I get yah time too ooo grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I can never believe that a whole graduate like you can write something that's not right tongue

I cannot believe that a wise sensei like you is developing an inferiority complex over a "fool"
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Abeg I get yah time too ooo grin
Alright, so get on with it.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

I cannot believe that a wise sensei like you is developing an inferiority complex over a "fool"

E pain am grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

I dey here fool Ogbeni too know grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

E pain am grin

whatever helps you sleep at night bruv.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Kettle wey dey say pot black grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

I dey here fool Ogbeni too know grin

aw! he has run outta things to say tsk tsk, if only your baba alaimọ taught you not to start what you cannot finish.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Kettle wey dey say pot black grin
Oh look! he is throwing random words at me, thinking it will scare me off the way it does to his illiterate creep of a father.
How desperate.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

aw! he has run outta things to say tsk tsk, if only your baba alaimọ taught you not to start what you cannot finish.

Lol, the blunder wey you write as a graduate still dey pain you, you're a complete disgrace to the institution where you graduated from tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Oh look! he is throwing random words at me, thinking it will scare me off the way it does to his illiterate creep of a father.
How desperate.

You be semi illiterate pal grin
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Lol, the blunder wey you write as a graduate still dey pain you, you're a complete disgrace to the institution where you graduated from tongue
Burgerlomo:

You be semi illiterate pal grin
Aww! cry How the mighty has fallen. You went from a "wise man" who answers "fools" with silence, to an insecure cry baby who uses kindergarten taunts and then pats himself on the back to soothe his low self esteem.
Well, i guess this is the effect i have on Illiterate peoples' children.Keep it up with the comments, keep massaging my ego.
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

Aww! cry How the mighty has fallen. You went from a "wise man" who answers "fools" with silence, to an insecure cry baby who uses kindergarten taunts and then pats himself on the back to soothe his low self esteem.
Well, i guess this is the effect i have on Illiterate peoples' children.Keep it up with the comments, keep massaging my ego.

So you agreed that you're a fool right? tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by forreelinc(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:

So you agreed AGREE that you're a fool right? tongue

No,that will be your father because he made you this way.
#Zing
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
forreelinc:

#Zing

The way you're insulting your father clearly shows that you're not well brought up tongue
Re: Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him by Burgerlomo: 12:09am On Feb 28, 2018
forreelinc:

#Zing

Frustrated human being tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery / Photos From The Candlelight Procession For Goldie / 2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.