Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) (1065 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Dr. Intercessor Jehovah Buys His Third Hummer Limousine, Shows It Off In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by Pussitto: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abuja based popular televangelist & Senior pastor of royal assembly bro Joshua iginla. Royal assembly is one of the fastest growing churches at abuja with a church auditorium of 80,000 seating capacity. The Yoruba born preacher who is known for his international prophesies was captured posing inside his newly acquired hummer3 limousine worth $80k, N30m as he enjoys the ride with a class of champagne.
See more pictures below,

https://chikasom..com/2018/02/abuja-based-pastor-chilling-in-his.html?m=1

Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by Nutase: 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by Danchoco(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Enjoyment on Earth
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by manuel4real(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
cool
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by greatnaija01: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
is champagne alchoholic?
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by 0ubenji(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
This pastor is really poor and no sabi the way..
Hummer series av long stopped production of their cars sinx 2010..
He needs to buckle up and stop showing off with akube cars.
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by petra1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Holding a glass of wine doesn’t make it CHAMPAIGN !
Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by SexyDenzel: 4:59am On Feb 27, 2018
I like these pastors :-). They tell you crap, take your money and buy luxury and then stun on you with your "tithe" and whatever money. Pastors= Ballers, Pastors be balling and stunting for years:-p.... Pay more tithe people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Based Pastor Chilling With Champagne Inside His new 30M Limousine(pics) by Niflheim(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
In my Snoop Dogg voice:..............."Rolling down the street, smoking indo, sipping on gin and juice
Laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind"

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know that Atheists/Non-Christians Call Jesus Lord? / JJT Park Alausa And The Eyo Statue, A Christian Perspective / Please Help I'm Tired Of Backsliding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.