Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. (4777 Views)

Adsense Just Disabled My Account Few Days To Payment / Please I mistakenly click on my ads. What will happen to my account / Please Help! Adsense Disabled My Account Due To Invalid Clicks Activity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by ogostus(m): 7:44am On Feb 27, 2018
Seems you clicking or asking your friends to click your ads . Stop that right away then just move to another blog . AdSense banned me more than 10 times and I didn't give up

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Caspian22(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:
any help will be very much appreciated thank you
Start by correcting the spelling of "professional" in your advertisement page.

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by CDCEO001: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Well the same thing happened to me some years back.... I started using Internet in 2001 and created my first website in 2008.
I registered for adSense i think in 2009, everything was smooth until i joined a web forum where i met some guys who says we should go to each other's websites and click on Google ads several times. I was skeptic about it at first but later agreed to join.
I did it just for a day, i think i also clicked on ad on my website too a few times, little did i know that Google has a bot that checks on every clicks and where it came from, IP addresses etc. I received similar email from Google and my account was cancelled.
That was a very stupid thing to do, all i needed to do was to work and promote my website to have more genuine visitors.
Are you sure you did not do anything at all? I am not saying you did, just asking..... Think!

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by akeentech(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

any help will be very much appreciated
thank you

THE SOLUTION IS HERE

Google Adsense banned?: Reasons, how to avoid & way out

READ ALSO: Adsense approval within 3 days

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2018
miketayo:

U said u bought the account.. check Ur settings to see if the code is been used in another site.

I did that long ago, and it was only my blog's URL that was Authorized!!!
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by tuhamworld: 7:54am On Feb 27, 2018
You should instead find out what causes the Invalid click.

Google Analytics will help you find out more about your Audience.

Also hope you're using Google Webmaster , there is a part that shows where your traffic are coming from likewise internal links.

However for the main time, you can try one of the 5 Successful Ways To Monetize Your Blog Without Adsense

Happy Blogging

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2018
CDCEO001:
Well the same thing happened to me some years back.... I started using Internet in 2001 and created my first website in 2008.
I registered for adSense i think in 2009, everything was smooth until i joined a web forum where i met some guys who says we should go to each other's websites and click on Google ads several times. I was skeptic about it at first but later agreed to join.
I did it just for a day, i think i also clicked on ad on my website too a few times, little did i know that Google has a bot that checks on every clicks and where it came from, IP addresses etc. I received similar email from Google and my account was cancelled.
That was a very stupid thing to do, all i needed to do was to work and promote my website to have more genuine visitors.
Are you sure you did not do anything at all? I am not saying you did, just asking..... Think!

My brother,sincerely speaking I have nothing to do with clicking on my Ads I avoid that just like the way I avoid vehicles on the road!!!
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:56am On Feb 27, 2018
tuhamworld:
You should instead find out what causes the Invalid click.

Google Analytics will help you find out more about your Audience.

Also hope you're using Google Webmaster , there is a part that shows where your traffic are coming from likewise internal links.

However for the main time, you can try one of the 5 Successful Ways To Monetize Your Blog Without Adsense

Happy Blogging

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Caspian22:

Start by correcting the spelling of "professional" in your advertisement page.

I don't think that should be the problem, but thank you!!
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by miketayo(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

I did that long ago, and it was only my blog's URL that was Authorized!!!

Hmmm this is serious den. Wats ur blog about
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 8:07am On Feb 27, 2018
miketayo:

Hmmm this is serious den. Wats ur blog about
its a multi tutorial blog, why don't you visit yourself www.zigihow.com
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by iamVirus(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Next, your domain name might be banned

Just So You Know

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
meemich234:
What kind of a person are you? Must you be crude? The dude just needs a little encouragement and advise and you are here being toxic... If feel sad for folks like you.. It's not every post you have to comment on.. Please try and work on your personality.. Have a good life

Get lost

1 Like

Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by emmyw(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I'm feeling too emotional and confused, I started blogging 25 March 2017, and to be honest with you guys I have been doing fine, in the sense that I get 600-1k page views dail.sometimes more.

So I decided to monetize my blog, by placing an advertising network called "AdSense" and I did.

It wasn't up to 2 months I received a mail this was the message bellow

"Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details."

At first I thought it was a joke, I went to my blog just to find out that my ads are no more displaying.
It was a bad week for me, i had to stay strong, I appealed to google because I'm very sure I have never violated any of their rules and regulations, but my appeal was not guaranteed.

After a month, I bought another AdSense account from a good friend, I used the AdSense account for just three months, each day I keep praying to God for AdSense not to disabled my account, that was my prayer everyday.

Last week Friday, I and my parents and siblings went for my sister's matriculation at Futo, I received a mail, at first i was sooo scared to open it, but I manned up and opened it, and guess what??

My account was disabled again, their reasons are always emphasized on invalid clicks which I don't really understand what that means, my current account has $75 in it, I'm tired of AdSense.

Please does any one know or uses any other good quality advertising network other than AdSense, that pays I will really appreciate if you can introduce me to it.

Thank you!!!
That's One Thing With Most Newbies, I Have Been Using One Of My Adsense For 7 Years Now And No Issue, I Have Sold Adsense Account To People And No Issue, My Advise:

1. Buy Adsense Account That's Approved With Authority Domain, If You Can't Find, I Can Help You With It.

2. Run A Check On Your Site Before Placing Your Ads, I Can Also Help You With That, I Will Help You With All The Necessary Clean Up On Your Site, Disable Invalid Clicks.

3. Follow The Instructions I Will Give You, And Enjoy Using Adsense. Note : It's Not Free, If You Are Willing To Pay For My Services, Just Chat Me Up On Whatsapp 0.8.1.4.2.2.7.8.1.8.8
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bedfordng(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Newsprex(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
I think you are clicking on your own Ad or someone is bombclicking it for you.

See solution via https://prexblog.com/adsense-disabled-for-invalid-activity-see-solution-and-fix/
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by CDCEO001: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

My brother,sincerely speaking I have nothing to do with clicking on my Ads I avoid that just like the way I avoid vehicles on the road!!!
Ok!
I am also thinking the bot might mistake some clicks.
Write to google about it and see if something can be done.
In my own case at the time, i wrote them and they told me the decision has been made.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol, leave those foolish people, I don't wanna waste my time writting an appeal letter which I know can't be granted, its a waste of timd
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Revolva(m): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
CDCEO001:

Ok!
I am also thinking the bot might mistake some clicks.
Write to google about it and see if something can be done.
In my own case at the time, i wrote them and they told me the decision has been made.

do you mean they gave you back the adsense

because yesterday one evil fooli showed my blog went to bomb my ads
now they disabled my adsense

i de para since yesterday
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by CDCEO001: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Revolva:

do you mean they gave you back the adsense
because yesterday one evil fooli showed my blog went to bomb my ads now they disabled my adsense
i de para since yesterday
No they didn't give it back.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by lastbaff(m): 5:17am On Sep 25, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

no I don't make use of bot traffic my traffic source is My WhatsApp group chat, my Facebook group chat, my Facebook page, Nairaland, NCT, and Google.
That's the major reason.

When using Adsense, you're advised not to share your link on any these sources. Allow the traffic to come naturally from Google or other search engines.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by Electronics: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning bro, this is a hard pill to swallow hhowever you need to be strong. I was ban on 3 different blogs I started, it was a terrible experience for me, the fourth is what has beensuccessful. All i want to say is DON'TGIVE UP! That was what brought me here today. Number one rule for your next blog is, do not tell family and friends about it. Secondly, never be tempted to click on your own ads, keep writing original contents and I would aadvice for now not to promote iit on any social media platform, watch it grow organically and trust me, banning oof your acc would become history. And please, don't bother making use of ur current blog anymore because iit is as good as dead for AdSense.
Like I said, take heart, don't give up, its part of your encounter towards achieving greatness.
bobbyANSELEM:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I'm feeling too emotional and confused, I started blogging 25 March 2017, and to be honest with you guys I have been doing fine, in the sense that I get 600-1k page views dail.sometimes more.

So I decided to monetize my blog, by placing an advertising network called "AdSense" and I did.

It wasn't up to 2 months I received a mail this was the message bellow

"Hello,

With our advertising programs we strive to create an online ecosystem that benefits publishers, advertisers, and users. For this reason we sometimes have to take action against accounts that show behavior towards users or advertisers that may negatively impact how the ecosystem is perceived. In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled.

We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details."

At first I thought it was a joke, I went to my blog just to find out that my ads are no more displaying.
It was a bad week for me, i had to stay strong, I appealed to google because I'm very sure I have never violated any of their rules and regulations, but my appeal was not guaranteed.

After a month, I bought another AdSense account from a good friend, I used the AdSense account for just three months, each day I keep praying to God for AdSense not to disabled my account, that was my prayer everyday.

Last week Friday, I and my parents and siblings went for my sister's matriculation at Futo, I received a mail, at first i was sooo scared to open it, but I manned up and opened it, and guess what??

My account was disabled again, their reasons are always emphasized on invalid clicks which I don't really understand what that means, my current account has $75 in it, I'm tired of AdSense.

Please does any one know or uses any other good quality advertising network other than AdSense, that pays I will really appreciate if you can introduce me to it.

Thank you!!!
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
Thanks bro
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by PenSoftCorp(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:
Thanks bro
My suggestions are get a new domain name, it can be something related to the former domain. It can even be .com.ng or something like that.

You can use a Nigerian ads network like dochase.com. they resell Adsense ads and you won't have issues with them. And then grow the blog till more than 500k monthly pageviews after which you can now apply for taboola.com ads. Taboola in fact pays more than Adsense most times.
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by fastseo: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:
Thanks bro
I have adsense for sale
Buy Nigeria non hosted Adsense Account @ good rate
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by bobbyANSELEM: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
fastseo:

I have adsense for sale
Buy Nigeria non hosted Adsense Account @ good rate

How much??
Re: Adsense Has Disabled My Account Twice Help. by fastseo: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
bobbyANSELEM:

How much??

Sold this evening when I get another one will contact u

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Easy Steps To Become A Better Content Marketer / Nigerian "google Map" / Hostgator Sold To Endurance International Group For $225M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.