Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Let God Arise And Let The Animal In Me Be Removed Yonder, FAITH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let God Arise And Let The Animal In Me Be Removed Yonder, FAITH (365 Views)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory / O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let God Arise And Let The Animal In Me Be Removed Yonder, FAITH by Freeze007(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
In the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Now and forever more Amen

This is my life story, but first, let me confess all my sins, I am a sinner, an even repented and continual in sin sinner who NEEDS complete REPENTANCE from all animalistic desires of the flesh which include ADULTERY AND FORNICATION please Heavenly Father, purge me, cleanse me and satisfy my spiritual needs to resemble thee... Most Holy Father speak your word from wherever and I shall be PERFECT from the desires of the flesh through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

A little I can recall about me, as a child I was STUBBORN and very very stubborn, was seen as NO NO for friends, however still made my ways forcing friendship with those who cared less about who they picked as friends.

I am going to give a story about all of I can remember as a little child to now, beloved brethren, never have I taken anything seriously in life until these past years of my life or sojourn on earth, that will make me come back to the now.

People, I want to point out some experience that gives me a sense of PURPOSE on earth. As a child say of 8-10 years even less not quite sure, a car climbed my foot and nothing happened to me. Growing up, I used to see a man whom I used to be scared of, whenever I trekked from school(Primary School) to me Dads office with White short and Shirt, it was not attached with importance and really did not mean anything to me at the time because it felt scary until now that I will make reference again to this man.

First let me say, naturally, I have always had a thing and will always have a thing for God, even my Mum will attest to it. An example being, as a child or baby or would I say a toddler, ready to eat, though I did not talk as a mature child, would mime this song " Praise God Hallelujah, Praise God Amen, Praise God, Hallelujah, Praise God Amen" when food is ready. Presently, I am finding my path, I need God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit to help me.

As a child in secondary school the worst sin, I think I have committed is trying to sleep with a girl of about 5 at the time which I beg God to forgive me, indulged in Homosexuallity and patrionized the Harlot Homes. And I have pickpocketed too and stolen, I beg God to forgive me in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

I have been fighting this Dream for a long time, where I see myself usually not able to resist a woman in the dream, though I may try to resist at other times. I am here as one who is well aware of God and need God to make me leave SIN. I want to be perfect as God requires, I want to be perfect in LOVE without sin. please Heavenly Father, help me. I think I need you, please, I have tried to avoid chatting but I still find myself chatting and saying bad stuffs. Father, you know I will never sacrifice to solve this problem but I need DIVINE intervention. I want to do this, I am wondering will this help? I feel like I am just alone in the midst of people, am I wrong? Though I am certain you comfort me but my soul, spirit and mind craves something supernatural ,which only you can help out.

I remember July 2004, Year 2006/2007,I mean you have saved me from near death experiences with unimaginable response but why can't I be dead to this animal desires such as FORNICATION? you saved me back then and have shown me LOVE how then can I love you?

I do not want to be in eternal darkness or damnation, I need you to break this flesh completely and allow thine Holy Spirit to possess my body forever, please!

I will not visit anybody but I will ask you until I get divine visitations MD be freed completely from the shackles of my own problem that is as a result of my own fault. Oh Father, only you can do this for me.

Heaven is my home and I want to remain there forever even now established on earth most importantly is feeling the DIVINE. I DECLARE it that by the power of the ressurection and blood of redemption that I am now one with thee, the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit this is my humble request.

This is the QUEST for everlasting and transmittable body of the resurrected Christ that He promise to give those who overcome. Father make me love and live above board and behold glory of the celestial and the terrestrial the beauty of your manifest power in the whole universe as the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. Father Olumba Olumba Obu please save my soul from condenmnation in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

I decree and declare that words of is this, that I shall know God the Creator of Heaven and Earth and work in the Graduer of His Holiness to speak but the word and I decree that every mountain shall forever become plain as I soar High and higher because no spirit, man or Angel or anything can steal my joy and happiness forever and ever through the divine name of God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.

I declare that I have been justified and I shall bask in the beauty and the excellency of the Creator of the Universe even the eternal king of Love who makes everything He Has made at my own disposal now and forever more Amen.

Thank you Father

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/03/2018 Saturday / Heaven Is Real: My Latest Song / Recent Archaeological Finds In Assyria Corroborate Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.