Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory (2405 Views)

Why You Will Never Be Satisfied When You Receive All That You Prayed / The Kind Of Blessing That Will Make The World To Fear God. Receive It... / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Hi all. It's another beautiful and exciting day, and I felt we could give God the glory that He deserves.
A good way of doing this is by sharing our testimonies here inorder to encourage a whole lot of people out there hoping for theirs to come, and to glorify the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I will go first since I know my life is full of testimonies. I will mix them from when I was much younger till date. U can also add urs and God will bless u all in Jesus name amen.

Note: This is not an avenue to lie, curse, blaspheme or fight non-believers. Remember it's not everyone out there that is saved. So we shouldn't expect everyone to agree with us or believe us, but so that alot can be learnt about this our wonderful God and all the glory returned to Him alone.

Cc:
Righteousness2
Busybody2
Mayorall
Tjayjosh
Paulscholari
Vooks
Anas09
Majorgr
TrapQ
Umehmj
CharlyG1
Almarthins
Peggywebbs

4 Likes

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Salvation2:
■ Hi all. It's another beautiful and exiting day, and I felt we could give God the glory that He deserves.
■ A good way of doing this is by sharing our testimonies here inorder to encourage a whole lot of people out there hoping for theirs to come, and to glorify the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

■ I will go first since I know my life is full of testimonies. Note: This is not an avenue to lie, curse, blaspheme or fight non-believers. Remember it's not everyone out there that is saved. So we shouldn't expect everyone to agree with us or believe us, but so that alot can be learnt about this our wonderful God and all the glory returned to Him alone.
1. Your testimony sessions do not give glory to God since God never commanded men to do any such using His name. undecided

2. God is honored only through obedience of that which He commands and your testimony sessions was not commanded by Jesus Christ and as such brings no such thing of the kind that if of God. It may glory to your denominations and groups in the land of men but such glory has absolutely nothing to that which is of God.. undecided

3. Obedience of God's teachings and commandments
is far better than your vain story telling where God is concerned. undecided
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Okay let's move. Remember we are all here to learn. Try as much as u can to ignore anything or anyone who tries to derail this tread but make alot of research in ur bible to show urself approved.
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
My Background:
This is really not necessary but for u to know where am coming from.
I was born in a family of 8. 6 girls and 2 boys. During my University days, I noticed I am DIFFERENT from most people when it comes to anything relating with the ALMIGHTY GOD. I am calm, focused, down to earth, loved girls but avoided men of God. This was because they always say the same thing to me...u will be a powerful man of God. There is a mark on ur forehead (can only be seen by great men of God or the Devil and his agents) and u will be a great man of God. This makes me to run away from being too close to pastors in any church, so that they won't make me a pastor or an assistant pastor...

Early 2000 to 2004, I was in my village somewhere in Owerri Imo State, I didn't have money to live in a hostel, so I started going to school from my family house. I attended IMSU. One night, a man who was a herbalist in my villa was being buried. He liked me when was alive. He usually brought alot of things for me to eat and once in a while, fresh palm wine to drink. I didn't know at first that he was a herbalist because I grew up in Lagos and noticed when I came back for my university education that alot of people in my villa were fond of me. That night, my spirit spoke to me and asked me to leave the venue of the burial and I did. When I got home, still hearing the music from the venue, I quietly lay down to sleep. Suddenly, my spirit woke me up and asked me to remove my head from my PILLOW and kneel down immediately on my bed to pray. Immediately I obeyed. Immediately I removed my head, a THUNDER/LIGHTNING struck on my PILLOW with a very loud and terrifying sound. It struck EXACTLY where my head was. I saw this flash as I looked up to see what happened...for some minutes, I was scared and motionless. I thanked God Almighty after I regained myself and my spirit told me to lay down and sleep. I lay down and shivered for sometime before sleeping off!!!

Praise the Lord... hallelujah!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Awaiting Result

Remember I said when I was growing up, that I noticed I am different. This difference was evident in my study of the word of the Lord with hunger as a young lad,I didn't pray much, instant results without talking too much and also when I say a positive/ negative word to people, it comes to pass...

Let me share another one with u guys. In 1999, I got admission into IMSU to study with an incomplete result. Then they called it awaiting result. After a year or two, the school VC decided to expunge all students with AWAITING RESULTS. Alot stepped down to other departments where their results could carry while most dropped out of school. The pressure and shame for many was too much from every angle... departments, friends, family and course mates, u name it! And I asked God to hold my position in that department. That even when they were checking from department to department, let them not find my name. And let me graduate when my mates are going to graduate. To seal this prayer, I made a VOW to God that if he does not put me to shame, I will give Him thanks in church with N7k. Now N7k back then was big cash, especially for someone like me who came from a poor home. My grandpa was filthy rich but my dad was poor(he is the first born). So poor that we depended on neighbours for Maggi to cook. So fast forward to the end of the exercise. Alot of my close friends were affected and our numbers reduced drastically. How our HOD skipped my name severally in my department was a surprise to many, but not to me because I spoke to the SOURCE!!

I got my long awaited result and submitted. When I submitted those results, am pretty sure they were wondering where I came out from... 😂 😂
God did it and I passed out with my mates at the right time. I wasn't put to shame... also, I didn't fail to pay my vow as promised. How I God provided that N7k is a story for another day!!!

Lession: No matter ur situation, never give up on God because he is able to do all things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
NYSC

I graduated from Imo State University in 2004 and we were told from 2005, we will be going for SERVICE in batches. When the first batch left in 2005, for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), there were alot of confusion and small small mago mago going on as regards who's going for service, when and where. I didn't pay attention to those because it didn't matter to me, since I knew I have access to the SOURCE. I told God the following:

1. I wanted to join the second batch.
2. I wanted to explore a newly created State then called Bayelsa State. I told Him to send me to Bayelsa State.
3. That I would love to serve at a place called Odi in Bayelsa State. Odi is the home of Timaya. It was the place our formal president OBJ sent soldiers to destroy and they burnt the place down to ashes...

List for the second batch came out and we all went there to check for our names. Before that time it came out, my course mates and friends were curious to know where I would like to serve and I told them Bayelsa State. Some used money to work their choice of posting but I never indulged in such.

On that faithful day, while they where pushing themselves to check the list and collect their letters of posting, I just chilled around the corner and waited for them to finish. Some wondered what was wrong with me. Some asked if am not curious to know mine and I simply replied that it's already settled. That it is Bayelsa State. After they saw theirs, the waited and insisted I should go and check mine. I went there and saw it. Not only did my name come out, I was posted to Bayelsa State. Most if them felt I worked it. Yeah through the SOURCE...the Almighty God.

After the 2 weeks in the camp, our place of primary assignment was released. Mine was Odi!! Till today, I know a friend who felt I worked everything but I didn't pay a dime to anyone but told God exactly what I wanted. Without mincing words!

Note: Prayer is a way we communicate with the Almighty God and u MUST back it up with FAITH and PRECISION in what u want!! Hallelujah!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2023
To be continued tomorrow..stay tuned!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
2 Jobs

After my NYSC program (2006) in Odi Bayelsa State, I returned to my base in Lagos. I grew up in Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos. As a young lad, I sold bra at Oshodi market and later food at Coker somewhere around Orile Iganmu Lagos. After my NYSC, I worked in a pure water factory located around Lakwe Abijor Ibeju Lekki Lagos.

I lived with my causin and one day, I got tired of working at that pure water factory. I told God one Sunday that I wanted to leave that pure water factory. I told Him to give me two jobs that week, so that I can choose one. That same week, WEMA Bank PLC called me for an interview and they didn't ask me any question other than take our offer letter and start work. I told them to give me a little time to think about it and I left.

That same week, a PENSION company at Younis Bashorun Street in VI Lagos called me for an interview. As soon I walked in there that morning, I saw a panel of interviewers and one asked me who I was, before I could utter any word, someone spoke on my behalf and said am in OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT! And I turned around to look at the person. I don't know the person. Never met her in my entire life!!

I was asked to seat down and next thing I saw was a lady who came and asked me what I wanted to eat!!! Food Are u serious? She said yes. She asked me to choose if I wanted fried rice or jollof rice...I chose one and they brought it with GRILLED Chicken and other nice things which includes a bottle of cold drink. As I finished, I honestly could not remember submitting any CV to them...

So in a week, God gave me the two jobs (February 2007) and I chose one! On top of the offer letter, they gave me food and I had free transport all through my time there, because my cousin's office, wasn't far away from there...unbelievable!!
Somebody shout hallelujah!!!

NOTE: In all u do, have faith in the Almighty God. He is able to do all things. Mark 11:22

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
To be continued tomorrow... stay tuned.
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
New Employment

While working in the Pension company, I told God I wanted to work there for 1year only. I was specific on this prayer. I said to God, as I leave that company, I want to enter into the banking sector and work there.

Some days to make it a year there, I applied for my ANNUAL LEAVE and it was granted. Not only way sit granted, I was paid a good amount of cash to spend. As I stepped out of the office that day that made me exactly 1 year in that Pension company, I was supposed to start my leave the next day. On my way home that day, as I stepped out of the company gate, my phone rang. The voice at the other end asked me...are u so so person? I said yes. He introduced himself and asked me to come immediately to their head office at Oyinjolayemi Street VI Lagos and submit my original documents/resume work! I said okay and forgot. I travelled to the villa to go chill a little. They called again and said they were expecting me at their office. That's how I quickly left the village and went back to Lagos to see them.

When I got to their head office ( A bank), they SCREENED me and gave me an offer letter that saw me earning 40 TIMES of what I was earning at the Pension company! What amazed me was despite all the mistakes I made, their Head of Human Resources stayed back in the evening waiting for ONLY me, until I went and corrected some mistakes on my documents!! He sent me back there 3 times, before he was satisfied with my requirements!!!

So God gave me two jobs and I chose one. Honored my request of staying there for just one year and also gave me the bank job I asked for precisely a year after as requested.
It can only be the Almighty God in action.

Note: Once u walk away from SIN and embrace Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour, He will take over ur battles. God will also hear u when u call Him.

Mark 9:23 says with God all things are possible to them who believe!!!

God bless u all as u obey His word today and come to repentance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Next testimony loading...u can also add urs. Stay tuned!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
My First Experience In My Own Hotel Room

After I got my employment letter from the bank, we were asked to proceed for our training immediately. So I quickly went home and brought my bag with few clothes for the 2 weeks training scheduled to hold at a hotel in Apapa Lagos.

When the coaster bus/staff bus arrived at the venue, we were so many because we were going to be posted to various states of Nigeria. In the hotel, they were pairing two people per room. I look up and told God I wanted to be alone in a room. After me, He can pair the others...I was looking very lanky, malnourished and about one of the youngest I guess but size does not matter before the Almighty God. When it got to my turn, the man in charge of the hotel accommodation, ordered that I should be given a key to stay alone in a room. To the amazement of all, I collected the key and was shown the way to my ROOM.

When I got into the room, I went to check the bathroom/toilet, the Ac, Tv and the bed, they were all okay/working. I immediately went on my knees by the bed and started crying. I cried for a long time because it was my first time of having a ROOM to myself with or without all those facilities to myself. I was coming from POVERTY where we begged or borrowed vartually everything from friends, relatives or from neighbors...

When I got up, I wiped the tears from my eyes and remembered the Tv I saw was a 14" in size. I said "NO", that's the size women likes to buy/use. I am a man and I deserve a better one. I looked up and thanked God for changing my life and for the answered prayers. I told him I don't like the Tv set. He should change it to a very big size. immediately after my prayer, the telephone in the room rang. I was wondering who knows me or who knows the room am in. I picked up the receiver and answered the caller. He introduced himself as the manager, that I shouldn't be angry about the Tv size, that some people are on their way now to change it for me! Incredible God!! And I never called anyone to complain except the prayer I prayed quietly to the Almighty God in my room there. As I dropped the receiver, the door bell rang and I opened the door. I saw the men carrying a big TV and said the manager asked them to come change it. I asked them if the one in my room is not working and they said it works perfectly well. They changed it and walked away. As they left, I started thanking God because only Him deserves all the glory!!!
Hallelujah!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Next testimony loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Happy voting Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chidinma (My Ex)

In February 2007 another testimony happened. I remember while I was leaving with my causin in Adeba Lakwe, I had a girlfriend called Chidinma. She is from Mbaise, tall, black, bulgy eyes and very INDUSTRIOUS. She came to see me and wanted us to have sex (fornication) and I turned her down. I told her I don't do that again and she wanted to know why. I told her because I don't want to offend the Almighty God. She saw it as a joke and laughed at me. I started avoiding us staying together in a room. The next time she had another opportunity, she made another advance again towards me and I gave her the same response again.

When she saw how serious I am about staying HOLY, she was shocked I turned her down twice. Once day she decided to test my God. She was sent on an errand to Ajah from Adeba around 6pm or 7pm that faithful day.I can't really remember. She asked me to accompany her and I followed her. The distance between Adeba and Ajah is very far and can take up to 1hr those days. I don't know how far it can take now to cover that distance because I hardly go to Lagos these days.
After we finished with her errand in the night (should be around 9pm or 10pm), I asked her to REQUEST for anything from the Almighty God and it will be done. I wanted to use it to prove to her, that my God is able to do all things and that God is with me. She asked for a free ride back to Adeba. She did that because she felt it will be very difficult to get a commercial vehicle by that time of the night to Adeba, and extremely difficult to get a private vehicle that will drop us at Adeba. I looked up and asked God to surprise her with her request. Immediately the Almighty God responded. A car drove past us at that lonely bus stop and stopped. The man lowered his glass and asked us where we were going to. We said Adeba and he asked us to enter. She was shocked. When we got to Adeba, he dropped us and refused to collect cash from us. That night she dumbfounded until she entered her house.

The next day, she was asked to go to deliver another massage at the same place. We left around the same time again and finished at a similar time. I asked her to make another request from God just to confirm that the miracle of yesterday was not a fluke. She asked for another free ride again saying that she feels that the yesterday's miracle was just a COINCIDENCE. I look up again and asked God to provide a free ride for us. Immediately again, a van stopped and asked us where we were going to and we said Adeba. They picked us up and took us straight to Adeba! When we got there, we wanted to get down at the junction but they said they were heading inside Adeba village. They ended up dropping her off at her house!! From that day onwards, she became afraid of me!!! Lol...hallelujah!!!

NOTE: Mathew 21: 22. It says that "if u believe, u will receive whatever u ask for in prayer." Submit ur life to the Almighty God by accepting Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour and all these things will start manifesting around u, only if u believe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Daninya33: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023

Wow, powerful testimonies brother.
God alone be praised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Daninya33:

Wow, powerful testimonies brother.
God alone be praised.

Thanks Dani. May His name alone be praised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
By His grace, we will continue by tomorrow...
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
New Phone

On the 25th of February 2007, my phone got spoilt. This was while I was working in a pure water factory in Adeba Lakwe Ibeju Lekki Lagos. I couldn't buy another one because I was not earning much. I looked up and told God to change the phone for me. He should ask someone to send another phone to me or the cash equivalent to purchase another one.

Someone came to see me and gave me cash to change my phone but I rejected it. God made someone else to buy and send me another phone as a replacement to the old one...lol! What a mighty God we serve!! Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ill Health

I remember during my secondary school days and during my University education, I was always SICK. Not sick that I will be lying down shivering. But my body is always hot. Even when I started having girlfriends, I noticed my body was always hot. Sometimes they ask why but I just give one excuse or the other to avoid stories...I only got to understand why now that am fully in God. It happens to special people (a few men of God) because of what they carry inside of them that is unused!! U might not understand this excerpt u are a man of God or u have heard stories about unused anointing in a man's life...now back to the testimony!!!

This made my PARENTS worry alot because it made me very unstable. One day, my father insisted that he must take me to the hospital to find out what was wrong with me. I told him no need, that am fine but he insisted. That day, I told him to give me a minute. So I quickly looked up and told the ALMIGHTY God exactly what I wanted the doctor to say to my dad when we get there. I told God that After any test they do, the doctor should tell my father that "there is absolutely nothing wrong with me. I should just go home and eat as much as I can and have plenty rest. He should also say that, "I should take anything I see, including sugar or things containing sugar". So when we got there, after some test or so, I can't remember exactly how many we did. The doctor told my dad that "there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with ur son! He should just go home and eat as much as he can and have plenty rest. He should take anything he likes, including sugar or things containing sugar!!".
When he said this, I was just there laughing...my father didn't understand why!!!

I laughed because God did it. And he didn't just do it, He did it exactly how I told Him to do it!! Hallelujah!!!

Psalm 91: 14-15
Because he loves me, says the Lord, I will rescue him; I will PROTECT him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.

NOTE: This will happen to ANYONE who loves and trust in the Almighty God. Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved. God bless u all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:09pm On Mar 02, 2023
My first car

I remember after I resumed work in OWERRI Imo State as a banker in 2007, the then governor of the State banned Okada from riding/carrying passengers in the metropolis/town. I usually trekked alot to get to Uratta park wearing SUTE and tie, before taking a bus home. This wasn't funny at all...

One day, as I stepped out of the office/bank which is Douglas Road Owerri, I looked up and told the ALMIGHTY God that I can't be trekking like this. That I need a car. He should provide one for me. I didn't walk up to a POLE and my phone rang. It was my elder brother who stays in Lagos. He asked me how I was managing with transportation in Owerri as a Banker? I told him I was using bike before the governor banned it. He said do u have any cash on u? I need u to come carry a car. And I didn't have a single cash in my account...so I asked him how much should I arrange, he said how much can u bring? And I replied that I can look for N500k and come. He said I should come but the car is way more expensive than that but I should come and carry it! I quickly called a customer of mine and he said there is some cash with him which belongs to the wife, I should come and carry it and use. When will I return it? I told him and that was it. The cash was sent to me immediately!! I transferred same to my brother and gbam...that was how I got my first car!!! It was a Volkswagen Vento, silver in colour with alloy wheels and CD player. Very very clean to the teeth!!! The AC na die!!!😂 😂

Anywhere I went to, they will think it's a direct tokumbor because of how sleek and clean it was, in and out...

Note: I used that car to transport my self and also help people who were going in my direction. God loves us to love our NEIGHBORS as ourselves. When we do this, we help both humans and Angels without knowing it. This brings more blessings to us. Hebrews 13:1-2, John 13:34, and Mathew 22:37-40.

Do this today and God will INCREASE u on every side of ur life in Jesus Christ name amen. Psalm 128: 1-2.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:39am On Mar 03, 2023
God Healed my Dad

My father, mother, brother and most of my family people have High Blood Pressure (HBP) but I don't have it. Maybe because I am special, I don't know. Iv always told myself that whatever SICKNESS/dieses it is, as long as it does not affect Jesus Christ, it will not affect me.

Last year december I went to Lagos to see my dad in my brother's house, before the operation he was supposed to have on his leg as SHOWN in my second topic on my HOME PAGE. He said he had two problems which was his leg and HBP. I asked him a simple question. Do u believe that Jesus Christ can cure u if I pray for u? He answered and said yes. So I just stood up in front of him and pointed a finger to him. I said in Jesus name, I command that HBP to leave my father now in Jesus Christ name I pray. And he responded by saying amen. I told him it's done before praying in the same way for his leg "without touching him". I told him to go to the hospital the next morning and confirm his Blood Pressure. I was still sleeping the next morning when he told me he was going to the hospital.

When he returned he was super excited because they told him his HBP is no longer there. That his Blood Pressure was now like that of a child!! Hallelujah!!! Till today he no longer has HBP again. His leg dried up on the second day he went to the hospital. Check the picture of the leg in the second topic on my home page.

What about my mom and my elder brother? They DOUBT God alot and live in unbelieve because it's me they are seeing. They always look down on me because am a regular face in our house!!! May God open ur eyes so that u don't miss heaven in Jesus name amen.

NOTE: Run away from doubt and believe in God always.

Shalom!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
My PS3 game.
I have a PS3 which got spoilt since last year. If ur familiar with the big type, u will know it develops red light issues always. Anytime it develops this problem, that's the end of that game console. Even if u repair it, it will come back again after a few weeks before packing up finally.

Iv repaired mine and the red light occured again. Switching it on is the most difficult part as it comes on and goes off immediately again and again before it becomes numb to any form of touch. After I fully gave my life to God last year October 2022, I came back home to Ph in December 2022. Iv tried a few times to play the game but it doesn't work. So THIS MONTH of March 2023, I just remembered that God can do all things to them that believes in Him...I looked up and begged the Almighty God to please repair the game for me, that it won't hinder me from going for evangelism when am supposed to go out for it. I placed my hand on the console and did this prayer and said amen. After that, I picked up the game pad, switched on the console and it came up without even hesitating for once! Whaaaaattt?? Even to repair a game too?? Yes He did it without stress!! Hallelujah!!!

I know that many people might think it's not possible but my Spirit asked me to snap it and save it in my phone as evidence because so many will need to see it, inorder to believe in this JEHOVAH OVER-DO.

See attached picture below. God bless u all...

NOTE: At this stage, all those my friends who sell and repair PS games adviced me to dispose of it and buy a new one that it can't be fixed again and the Almighty God showed up and did the impossible!! Hallelujah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sorry I took a short break for a couple of days. We will continue tomorrow. Stay tuned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Zeel007: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2023
Salvation2:
Sorry I took a short break for a couple of days. We will continue tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Sir this your testimony are too powerful. I will want you to pray this for me on my behalf, and when is done, I will come back here and share the testimony sir.

(1) help me pray to God to give me an international job in a foreign country, Europe precisely with a huge salary, free visa, sponsored flight ticket by the company and a free accomodation with a juicy bonuses, before the End of this month of March 2023.

(2) help me tell God to restore my health fully better than what I expected before the end of March 2023.

(3) sir, pls help me pray to God, to always answer my prayer as he always does to you henceforth whenever I pray. "Am very sincere about this sir"

Sir, your testimony is too outstanding sir. sincerely, have never seen a consistent testimony like this in my life before. I just want you to help me say pray those 3 prayer point to God almighty I beg of you sir.

If God can do this for me, am coming back here to share the testimony and henceforth surrender all to God.

When you've prayed the prayer sir, just let me know sir, I will greatly appreciate it, thank you sir
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:50am On Mar 09, 2023
Zeel007 U need cut ur prayer request and paste it/ channel it through the second thread tagged "let's pray for u". I will walk u through it to get ur desired results. Thanks for the compliment, the Glory belongs to God alone.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Zeel007: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Salvation2:
Zeel007 U need cut ur prayer request and paste it/ channel it through the second thread tagged "let's pray for u". I will walk u through it to get ur desired results. Thanks for the compliment, the Glory belongs to God alone.

Done sir, ensure you do the prayer for me sir
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
My next Testimony is about a man called Blessed Desdon.

Working in the bank gave me the privilege of being one of the Best Performing Loan Officer in the whole South East Region from 2008 till around 2012 when I resigned. Granting SME LOANS was something I enjoyed doing. There is a man who owned a very large grocery store off Tetlow road Owerri just by the stadium/market. His real name is Desmond but his business name is Blessed Desdon. He collected a loan of N500k then and usually pays/runs his account on a daily basis by asking me to come pick up cash or he will bring cash to the office. I stopped giving loan to his immediate neighbor, Ikechukwu Amadi because I felt he wasn't a straight forward person.

One day, I went to the shop to collect cash and met his younger sister and wife in the shop. I asked her if they have any cash to remit and to my greatest surprise, she said she has given it to me. Given me what? She said I collected cash of N150k from her and before I can say Jack, the wife of Desmond supported her and said it's true. Where? When?? But that was grammar I was speaking when Desmond came into his shop. He immediately supported his wife and sister that since his wife said she is sure about the cash, that her sister must have handed the cash to me. I told him she never gave any cash to me that day. Not even a Kobo! He refused...as he was talking, the wife was talking, the younger sister was also busy lying and deceiving them. Ikechukwu Amadi came out from his shop and added that am a thief!! That he saw when she gave me that cash of N150k!!! I was heart broken...I told him I don't take what does not belong to me, because it's not good. It blocks the road spiritually for that fellow. He refused to listen to me. I turned to Ikechukwu Amadi and told him bearing a false witness against ones neighbor is one thing the Lord hates. That he should avoid doing that but he laughed at me to scone....

As I was looking at Mr Desmond, I told him no problem. I will pay but it will come with a price. I told him to listen carefully to what will happen:
1. In the mist of plenty goods in his big shop, he will have what people want but they will only come in and touch but won't buy a single thing until I say so!!
2. He should go anywhere in the world, he won't see a solution to his problem except he comes to me!!

He and his wife said it's a lie and I didn't respond. Ikechukwu Amadi was there laughing at me and calling me a thief. I turned to him and said this to him;
1. As I leave here now not tomorrow, u will have problems. U will go from problem to cell to another cell and to prison.
2. U will loose everything u own.
3. Your shop will be used by the government to do an entrance into the stadium.
And he said nothing will happen...so I entered into the car and asked the driver to take me back to the office. I cried...

My up-front payment came and I took everything out and paid off the loan. Some months down the line, my phone rang and it was a familiar number. Mr Desmond has been trying to reach me. Good morning my brother, how are u Sir? All he started with was to plead for us to see. I agreed and we met in a neutral place that is in the market. Immediately he saw me, fell to his knees pleading that I should forgive him for everything. What's the matter Sir? What is wrong? Because to be honest I have forgotten about the whole thing and moved on...he said the sister lied. She used the cash to rent a flat with her boyfriend! And that he has not sold a single thing since that day I left his shop!! That his goods will spoil anytime soon... I told him to stand up that I have forgiven him, besides that am not the Almighty God. He refused to stand up. He brought out cash of N150k and I refused to collect it. He insisted that I collect it and pray for him otherwise he won't get up from there. I had pity on him and accepted the cash and said, in the name of Jesus Christ, Lord allow people to start buying from his shop before he gets there in Jesus Christ name I pray amen! I asked after Ikechukwu Amadi and he told me that the guy had problems and was sent to cell, and another cell before being thrown into prison!!! As we speak, that government came to his shop and brought it down and used there as an entrance into the stadium!! He lost all his good!!!

As I went back to my office, before he got to his shop, they called him from the shop that customers have filled the whole place and are paying cash!!! Praise the Lord!!! Hallelujah!!!

Today he is now a pastor!!!

Note: The Angel of the Lord encamp around those that fear the Lord and he delivers them from their troubles!! Be wise and accept Jesus Christ as ur Lord and personal saviour today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Byilon(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
I need your help please i havent eathing since yesterday please help me people of God
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Chidi Asiegbu

Working as a banker in Owerri, I had a Senior colleague/Senior Manager who never liked me for anything. I was at Dauglas road branch and he was at bank road branch in Owerri. He was later transferred to my branch and worked directly with me before being transferred again back to his old branch. One grace I had while in that bank was I worked directly with all the BMs sent to my branch. They will all request I work directly with them...

This particular man is from Mbaise in Imo State, he never liked me. His reasons, I don't know. And he laughs to my face and shows his disdain for me. When I wanted to do my wedding, I begged him as my direct Boss to please borrow me a vehicle (out of 2 or 3 executive vehicles he owns) and he said a capital NO. But my younger colleague wanted to do the same and he gave him 1 or 2 vehicles for use. It pained me but I never reacted or said anything. I just took note and started minding myself full time where ever he is...

A day came when we had a Regional meeting and we were expecting a Director in the person of Boniface Nwade. During that period, banks were sacking/laying off staff. They were looking for a small reason to sack people/staff. Chidi Asiegbu called me to come to the other branch and assist them in setting up the facilities we were going to use. I said okay Sir, before I leave the office, let me tell my direct Boss (Emmanuel Mbah) that I will be leaving the branch to the other branch. He shouted at me and said who is my boss when he is talking. That I should leave whatever am doing now and report to him immediately without telling anyone. That he will sack me if I don't come immediately. I told my Boss and left for the other branch.

When he saw me, he abused and abused me and repeated that threat again that he will sack me and nothing will happen. Infact that he will add my name to the people to be sacked. After I finished, I looked up and told the ALMIGHTY GOD that I did not do anything to Chidi Asiegbu and he does not like me. He said he will sack me. Lord answer him! When the Regional Director came, finished and left that day, a letter came from our Head Office the very next day to Chidi Asiegbu and it was his LETTER OF DISMISSAL!! Hallelujah!!!

I didn't say a single word to anyone and everyone who heard he was dismissed was surprised because CHIDI ASIEGBU knew alot of Executives/VIPs in our bank and I didn't have a single person except the Almighty God!!!

NOTE: Psalm 118: 15 says Shouts of Joy and Victory resounds in the tents of the righteous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Chairmanfestus: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Salvation2:
My PS3 game.
I have a PS3 which got spoilt since last year. If ur familiar with the big type, u will know it develops red light issues always. Anytime it develops this problem, that's the end of that game console. Even if u repair it, it will come back again after a few weeks before packing up finally.

Iv repaired mine and the red light occured again. Switching it on is the most difficult part as it comes on and goes off immediately again and again before it becomes numb to any form of touch. After I fully gave my life to God last year October 2022, I came back home to Ph in December 2022. Iv tried a few times to play the game but it doesn't work. So THIS MONTH of March 2023, I just remembered that God can do all things to them that believes in Him...I looked up and begged the Almighty God to please repair the game for me, that it won't hinder me from going for evangelism when am supposed to go out for it. I placed my hand on the console and did this prayer and said amen. After that, I picked up the game pad, switched on the console and it came up without even hesitating for once! Whaaaaattt?? Even to repair a game too?? Yes He did it without stress!! Hallelujah!!!

I know that many people might think it's not possible but my Spirit asked me to snap it and save it in my phone as evidence because so many will need to see it, inorder to believe in this JEHOVAH OVER-DO.

See attached picture below. God bless u all...

NOTE: At this stage, all those my friends who sell and repair PS games adviced me to dispose of it and buy a new one that it can't be fixed again and the Almighty God showed up and did the impossible!! Hallelujah!!!

Pls do you know where I can fix mine
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2023
Chairmanfestus:

Pls do you know where I can fix mine

Yes I will send u a phone number 0815 751 7423, his name is Oki. He is good and very straightforward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To All My Christian Friends... / REVEALED: Popular Celebrities Who Dont Believe In The Existence Of God (PHOTOS) / Help! The Biggest Christian City In Iraq is Under Serious Persecution!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.