Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" (20256 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by onomeabuja: 6:57am On Feb 27, 2018
thenewtribe:
“I told you earlier that my interest is the Presidency but since President Buhari will be running in 2019 I decided to put my ambition on hold until he completes his tenure.

“But I have decided to run for the Imo West Senatorial zones because if I don’t, bad people will take the position.”

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/im-running-for-senate-to-prevent-bad-people-from-taking-the-position-okorocha/
GREEDY MAN
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Deelaw(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2018
Imo state alwaz in d news for bad and funny reasons grin. Dis man has really made an outstanding ridicule of dis state, he's now trying to extend it to national level.

He's truely deranged.... What a pity!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:54am On Feb 27, 2018
this has been a game plan mapped out since by the governor....so the deputy will go in for the Senate? well 2019 is around, overnor may propose n God may dispose!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Balyz:
He might just win
no might ,he will win because of the structure the electorate has allowed to take root here.

I see people come online to complain, but how many of them are part of the decision making process?, he will scale through the primaries because his kind of people are the one that will make up the delegates to cast their voted are the party primaries. We as the masses are left to chose from the not so bad candidates the party throws at us.

oh well!, I fear there is little or nothing we can do as electorates until we sit and shine our eyes
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Originality007: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2018
who IMO plpp offend self? this punishment is too much...

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by millionboi2: 8:15am On Feb 27, 2018
Mumu

U can never b d president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by okerekeikpo: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2018
This occultic criminal who used his leg for ritual
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by bjayx: 8:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Fire on the mountain
These politicians won't leave the stage for younger generations. Oyo state gov also going for senate n more who r yet to declare their interest. All the youths can do is talk on social media like I'm doing without action. Which way Nigeria
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by AnaCheks(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2018
Look at the way he is sharing power as if he is God..

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 27, 2018
chuksjuve:
FCT

I dedicate this space to everyone who had been here before and to those who are aspiring to be here...

Your dreams will come true ..

Back to the topic ..

I have nothing to say . grin

Is not easy my brother
Congratulations
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by chuksjuve(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Samata104:

Is not easy my brother
Congratulations

Thanks boss

The hustle is real grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by zakim(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Hear him "I have decided to run for Imo West senatorial zone because if I don't want bad people to take the position".

This guy really has some nerve! undecided
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
The rich becoming richer.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Codes151(m): 8:24am On Feb 27, 2018
I will change this country... If the likes of rochas are leaders.... Then the future of this country is blur. Very blur
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by RexTramadol1: 8:25am On Feb 27, 2018
Madness re o, Imo people who cursed you?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by FIDELITY24(m): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018
He is only looking for ways to loot more public funds. Imolite be wise and put Mr Statue where he belongs, this man does not deserve to hold any political office again.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by anibirelawal(m): 8:34am On Feb 27, 2018
MonPro:

Okorocha for Senator Imo west. Insha Allahu!
grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by engrjacuzzi: 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
this man is a serious joker.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by debolayinka(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2018
And someone said the youths will get to power.

I doubt it!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Lipscomb(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2018
grin actually what annoying me he share the political office as if his father inheritance .
FortifiedCity:
May superglue glue your mouth there

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2018
......and the statues continues!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Wesely01(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Lipscomb(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2018
coolthere is nothing imolite can do the system of government we are run is favour to rich.
FIDELITY24:
He is only looking for ways to loot more public funds. Imolite be wise and put Mr Statue where he belongs, this man does not deserve to hold any political office again.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by kingreign(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2018
Imolites how market?
Una nefa chi chom chim cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by omojeesu(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2018
SAINT OKOROCHA!
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Yankee101: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2018
I hope you never hold power again
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by DonBenny77(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
lol. The name roachas is like cockroach you cant make it disappear.

I dislike this man with all my heart, i might just start liking him

U speak my mind....... Lol
The guy is a strategist
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2018
That is their work you leave the post of governor to contest for senate.Following the footsteps of Akpabio,Orji and others.But what law would you bring the one of it's better to be a thief than to smoke weed.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Abogwara: 9:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Eze ama n'aga echi of Igboland.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: "I Am Contesting For Senate To Prevent Bad People" by Dreambeat: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
This is exactly why I talk about the dysfunctional system Nigeria runs.He has already put the rigging machine in place and knows the outcome of the next election.In a sane clime,will Okorocha win a local government election in Imo state talk more of the senate, after his dismal performance as a governor.Nigeria still has a very long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set Police Station Ablaze In Imo / PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / Aba North/south: Mascot Uzor-kalu Polls 47,825 Votes To Emerge APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.