Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) (11273 Views)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Iseoluwani: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Jean trouser for a new baby

So ridiculous...

The father is mad ask sarrki

1 Like

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by akeentech(m): 10:33am On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:

Lets hope he will go to school.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2018
chuksjuve:
When the boy grows up and read about the history of buhari in 1983-1985 and 2015 -2019..

He will change his name and swear for his father ...

Be careful what name you give your children ...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Skepticus: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2018
Why is this news?

It's almost a cultural attitude in the north to name their kids after popular/eminent personalities from the region.

Nairaland and its dumbing down of relevant information to its readers

1 Like

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by chuksjuve(m): 10:36am On Feb 27, 2018
Harrynight:

grin grin grin grin grin

I tells you grin
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by magiki(m): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
So should we start clapping for him now because his son's name is Buhari?
Lubbish news
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by agadamalik(m): 10:38am On Feb 27, 2018
MostBanned:
Ẹ no go better for BUHARI angry
And your father too.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Cow+cow=cows
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by hollywater: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Another cow has been born.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by sirley(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
God bless the boy the father The PMB and my country Nigeria
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by CCC2(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2018
another terrorist born in Africa
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by MostBanned: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2018
agadamalik:
And your father too.

Your Papa dey craze ọmọ àle
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by BeingFrank(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Poor Child, What Did You Do To Your Not So Intelligent Father?
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:40am On Feb 27, 2018
I will name my son COMMON sense, simply means BEN BRUCE
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Ifunanya327(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2018
chumakk:
Does it mean that the child will be dull?

It means the child will be an Army General, a president loved by millions of people , a trustworthy incorruptible nationalist, just like PMB.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by owunabastard: 11:49am On Feb 27, 2018
E be like Nairaland has been bribed by Tinubu, the way they are projecting good things about Buhari and APC is fishy
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by chumakk: 11:59am On Feb 27, 2018
AnanseK:

It means the child will be an Army General, a president loved by millions of people , a trustworthy incorruptible nationalist, just like PMB.
You didn't add the part where he will make his follow man to suffer unnecessarily
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by Nackzy: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
He Jst brought Bad luck Upon that Child...poor child what did he do to deserve that name...
If your causing me.. U can call me all names... Idiot, fool, monkey, goat, mumu , Satan and so on But please don't call me Buhari
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by debolayinka(m): 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
You just tampered with your son's future.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by onomeabuja: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man identified as Mr Abdulmumin Yusuf, who lives at Unguwar IN Azare Town, Bauchi state has named his new born baby boy after current President of Nigeria, Buhari.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/02/father-names-his-newly-born-baby-boy-after-president-buhari-photos-2.html

HOPE HE,S [ BUHARI ] HAPPY NOW , because WE ALL REMEMBERED THAT FELLOW WHO NAMED HIS DOG AFTER BUHARI....HMMMMMM NA JAIL THAT MAN TAKE DEY DO TEA EVERY MORNING FA....
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by billyG(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
naming that ugly kid buhari is not gonna make him a president in future.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by agadamalik(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
MostBanned:

Your Papa dey craze ọmọ àle
your father. you don't have respect for your leaders.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by MostBanned: 9:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
agadamalik:
your father. you don't have respect for your leaders.

Ogun go kill you and that useless leader angry
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by agadamalik(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2018
MostBanned:

Ogun go kill you and that useless leader angry
My guy am very sorry please can I have your number and home address. I love your maturity and comments. please am waiting for your quick response Sir.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by MostBanned: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2019
agadamalik:
My guy am very sorry please can I have your number and home address. I love your maturity and comments. please am waiting for your quick response Sir.

Ogun go kill you

1 Like

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by agadamalik(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2019
MostBanned:

Ogun go kill you
next level.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by MostBanned: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
agadamalik:
next level.

Ogun go still kill you

1 Like

Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by agadamalik(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
MostBanned:

Ogun go still kill you
very soon fire go kill you and your family. Enemy of Nigeria from animals kingdom. Fool.
Re: Father Names His Newborn Baby After President Buhari In Bauchi (Photo) by MostBanned: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
agadamalik:
very soon fire go kill ME and MY family. I am an Enemy of Nigeria from animals kingdom. I am a Fool.

I help you say a big AMEN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gender Stereotypes Part I / Is It Delusional To Postpone Marrying Until You Find The Perfect One? / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.