Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family (40998 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by obowunmi(m): 8:25am On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.

and he is a short niggga..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by omocalabar(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
There is only one zlatan.... oga better look for another name!

5 Likes

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Freethought(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
herdekunley9ja:
OBO don voice grin

Please, I'd like to know the title of the yoruba movie this meme is taken from.. I'd love to see it... Anybody please??!!!
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by DollarAngel(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Is this guy not a Gee guy. I mean internet fraudster

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by IamAirforce1: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by BABANGBALI: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2018
I go follow find dem, dey must pay
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by RealGucci: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2018
wtf
see davido
looking like papa ajascos stomurku
accoring to d igbo man
see stomurku
see big pot bele
wtf
fear go let am fly im chest
who wan see pot belly

1 Like

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Pharaoh001(f): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2018
wayne4loan:
Little boy took another little boy from his little family

kiss
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by anyicash(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2018
Davido should take it easy...Nigga shouldn't make a threat, keep things in your mind and act.."somethings are better left unsaid".

1 Like

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by tillaman(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Lol, I no fit forget
coluka:
Davido too like fight. One day e go carry fight wey pass am like the one wey happen for elegushi where boys give him and b red correct beating until dem dobale

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by noblesail(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2018
The only Zlatan I know is Zlatan ibrahimovic cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Cyriloha(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.

Lol you just made me to scroll up sharp sharp
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 27, 2018
Dude is having the time of his life and you salty guys are hating on him.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Kotodoctor: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2018
Davido no follow all this egede men oo.

I know there way. Your old man Don set keep for you. Flex! Leave beef for aboki.

1 Like

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by oladiranjamiu95(m): 9:11am On Feb 27, 2018
Davido fight for tecno y not for zlantan ibile but d fact is if segun wire family wat him allow dem to take him from zlatan now. davido u are bless
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.
Tot I was the only one who saw it. �
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by charles2044: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
Empty chest beating cowardly. The family of the little boy are not. Mad, they will gladly welcome him if he is truly helping him.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.
eye candy...u can see through anything. we re in it together. I think say na only me notice.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by biggy26: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2018
Wiziman:
Anybody that holds a mic is a rapper?
Just like every slay Queen is an actress.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by dvkot(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2018
we all need a boss, a friend, or a brother like davido... this is the kind of nigga can will call at 2am to help you hide a body and he will showup for you... rich thug

1 Like

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Afobear: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.
that's image from the video flora my flower
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Diso60090(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Black axxxe boys...Egede

Axe kill you mumu boi birds are rugged
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2018
OKorowanta:

And if dem beat am die,he die for nothing.
Fela don talk am before.
he die wrongfully
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by DONADAMS(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
coluka:
Davido too like fight. One day e go carry fight wey pass am like the one wey happen for elegushi where boys give him and b red correct beating until dem dobale
egbon,which day dis1 happen?
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Tunechikhalifa: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2018
OBO Baddest cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink smiley
Fia Burn dem
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Maximus85(m): 10:54am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Born2Breed(f): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Webvibez:

Source:- http://lekkigosips..com.ng/2018/02/i-swear-dem-go-pay-make-i-enter-naija.html

Egede man, i heard same statement in Ekpoma that year. It was red afterwards.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by sureteeboy(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2018
Haggui:

I wonder o. If that zlatan can be classified as a fast rising rapper, then rap is dead in Nigeria
How many Zlatan's rap songs have you listened to?
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by mexzony: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2018
Is it just me or see davids stomach
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by ak22(m): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2018
Webvibez:

Source:- http://lekkigosips..com.ng/2018/02/i-swear-dem-go-pay-make-i-enter-naija.html

Why you no find killer of those your 3friend since ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Celebrates 19 Years Of Marriage / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Sean Lock Is Dead, Chelsea React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.