Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family (40973 Views)

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 27, 2018
timwudz:
Alariwo of Yoruba land
we like am like that.
Name a musician from your side that has attained his status.
NONE ! grin
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by carzola(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2018
Omo daddy!!!

Enter street play frat davido

Black bst
Your ovb der come.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Mirallas: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2018
I thought it was Ibrahimovic.
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2018
coluka:
Davido too like fight. One day e go carry fight wey pass am like the one wey happen for elegushi where boys give him and b red correct beating until dem dobale
wetin u expect from an axeman

1 Like

Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Ifunanya327(f): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2018
register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by timwudz(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
tamethem:

we like am like that.
Name a musician from your side that has attained his status.
NONE ! grin
Ori e buru

FYI, I'm a Yoruba boy..
Agege loga wa

just didn't like the way he brags at times..
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by henrysolution(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
What is Zlatan, is it a programming language
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by onward4life(m): 12:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Black axxxe boys...Egede

Davido na Ban Boy ooooooo
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by weezweezweez(m): 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.
u sef notice... I fear u o. lol
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by weezweezweez(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kobicove:
Bragging on social media is not the real deal...

You had better not start what you will not be able to finish! undecided
abi o... naso burna boy brag wey e enter yawa..
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by weezweezweez(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
modelmike7:
"Make I land first we go find dem"......
See Davido speaking like DA GODFATHER ooo!!
LMAO... I swear
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by mhizcassidy001(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
rheether:
See pot belle abeg.
Thought im the only one seeing that
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by coluka: 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
DONADAMS:
egbon,which day dis1 happen?
Sometime around 2012, they were doing one award nite after party like that at voodoo lounge bar. Davido and
B red got drunk and started mis yarning about Oba Saheed Elegushi until boys vex treat their Bleep up
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by DONADAMS(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
coluka:

Sometime around 2012, they were doing one award nite after party like that at voodoo lounge bar. Davido and
B red got drunk and started mis yarning about Oba Saheed Elegushi until boys vex treat their Bleep up
lol...boys dey vex oh
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Haggui: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
sureteeboy:
How many Zlatan's rap songs have you listened to?
Do you want me to become deaf? How can I waste my time listening to that noisemaking they call rap?
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by wayne4loan: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
timwudz:

Ori e buru

FYI, I'm a Yoruba boy..

Agege loga wa

just didn't like the way he brags at times..

Ori a won eranko obi to bi e loburu.

Mental patient of Aro.

Why you guy insult ppl is what I don't know. It only shows the kind of parents you grew up with. They are worst than Beasts.

Oloribuku omo were. grin
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by timwudz(m): 2:35am On Feb 28, 2018
tamethem:

Ori a won eranko obi to bi e loburu.

Mental patient of Aro.

Why you guy insult ppl is what I don't know. It only shows the kind of parents you grew up with. They are worst than Beasts.

Oloribuku omo were. grin
Latori iyalaya e ni were ti bere tofi de ori awon oloshi to bi e

oloriburuku Omo ale jati jati

don't u ever drag my parents in this.. shows how stupid and useless you are.. idiot!

I don't blame u though, u don't have any iota of respect for your parents.. Why quote me in the first place? did I call for your invitation? ur momma probably coulda flush u out to avoid a mess
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by sureteeboy(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2018
Haggui:

Do you want me to become deaf? How can I waste my time listening to that noisemaking they call rap?
Lol. How were you able to deduce it's noise when you've never listened to it? The dude is one of the best upcoming Yoruba rappers in Nigeria.
http://www..ng/download-mp3/music-zlatan-ibile-zlatan
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
timwudz:

Latori iyalaya e ni were ti bere tofi de ori awon oloshi to bi e

oloriburuku Omo ale jati jati

don't u ever drag my parents in this.. shows how stupid and useless you are.. idiot!

I don't blame u though, u don't have any iota of respect for your parents.. Why quote me in the first place? did I call for your invitation? ur momma probably coulda flush u out to avoid a mess

Keep weeping cheesy

Small time u go enter market brake dancing without cloth.

You should learn how to behave like a normal person. when I quoted you I did not insult you.

I was even joking by my comment.
if you can't remember my comment go back and read through.

For you to have typed " Ori e buru" to me wen I never insulted you and still expect me to keep quiet shows your mental State.

Learn to be cautious else you will meet your waterloo insulting ppl.

Peace!
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by konews: 11:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Omoniyi Temidayo Known by his stage name Zlatan Ibile. Zlatan Ibile is a fast rising Nigerian artiste, Songwriter and rapper. Zlatan Ibile was born November 28th 1995 in Osun State. Zlatan Ibile is very gifted, creative, and talented.

Zlatan Ibile graduated from Mashood Abiola Polytechnic with a degree of Business Administration.
http://www.konews.com.ng/zlatan-ibile-biography-education-age-songs-net-worth/
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by IbukunSangotola(m): 1:35am On Feb 26, 2019
Kilo ti e ma n se boy David yi gan
They will just kill you at young age for nothing
Na only him 7 too loud
BIG FOOL
All these shii na shakara
Fela don talk am
Stay low OBO
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by uwadiahercules: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zlatan Ibile is an indigenous rapper, artiste and entertainer from the western part of Nigeria. His real names are Omoniyi Temidayo, he was born on November 28th 1995 in Osun State Nigeria. He used to be referred to as the guy who discovered segun wire (the famous kid who said he wanted to become a yahoo boy/scammer).
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/zlatan-ibile-biography-age-real-name-music-career-songs-net-worth/
Re: Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family by Sammyolis: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Obo don tak be dat o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Mide Martins Reunites With Afeez Owo, Her Husband / Tony OneWeek slams Chioma Akpotha for criticising Gideon Okeke on Chinwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.