Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh (1373 Views)

Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Bankole Having A Laugh With EFCC Officials / Relocation To Nigeria From The Uk 2011. Am I Mad Or Is It Possible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by denuda: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2010
I am not a regular participator is debates,i just like to read people comments,but this becomrich guy really cracks me up,sometimes i think he is really insane,or maybe he does what he does intentionally.he serves as a comic relief,especially with those his maps.

anyway,if he was to leave this forum,it wud become a very dull place,although i think d guy has lost it,am his biggest fan,i read all his tread just so i can have a very good laugh.

Guys wat do u think,is oga becomrich mad or is he doing what he does intentionally,or maybe he is a creation by seun to serve as a pure comic relief,cause i do not see how a normal person would reason like becomrich.

He believes his maps are d answer to all of mans problem,for example who killed dele giwa,becomrich would bring his map to show how dele was killed.

d guy is so hilarious,he is hilariously insane.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by hatch: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2010
becomerich is not human,he is a trojan virus that keeps on morphing into variants that are beyond modern day computing. embarassed
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by onyengbu1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2010
denuda:

I am not a regular participator is debates,i just like to read people comments,but this becomrich guy really cracks me up,sometimes i think he is really insane,or maybe he does what he does intentionally.he serves as a comic relief,especially with those his maps.

anyway,if he was to leave this forum,it wud become a very dull place,although i think d guy has lost it,am his biggest fan,i read all his tread just so i can have a very good laugh.

Guys wat do u think,is oga becomrich mad or is he doing what he does intentionally,or maybe he is a creation by seun to serve as a pure comic relief,cause i do not see how a normal person would reason like becomrich.

He believes his maps are d answer to all of mans problem,for example who killed dele giwa,becomrich would bring his map to show how dele was killed.

you almost sounded like him. But not to worry, you are definitely not him.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Shock(m): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2010
This is about the millionth thread that has since been opened to challenge Becomerich's posting attitude and personal orientation.

Guess what? scream to the highest heaven all you like, the maps are here to stay, no one can do anything about it, he's been banned over and over again, but the dude has more user names than the stars of the skies, his variants comprise half of the members we have on Nairaland.

and you haven't heard the last of him yet, even the spam bot has been tamed to recognize him and worship his lordship.

He needs a section of his, just right beside the jokes corner, seun should see to that.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2010
denuda:

I am not a regular participator is debates,i just like to read people comments,but this becomrich guy really cracks me up,sometimes i think he is really insane[b],or maybe he does what he does intentionally[/b].he serves as a comic relief,especially with those his maps.

Its obvious you are worst than becomerich except that you dont have access to google maps.

onye_ngbu:

The dude has the ability to give us better comic relief than becomerich::

denuda:

I am not a regular participator is debates,

Infact, English finish for this guy first sentence!!!
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Apr 26, 2010
I love Becomrich, leave him alone na, he makes this site intresting.
dont forget he won Poster of the year in the Second most thriving Section-
(after Romance) cheesy
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by snowdrops(m): 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2010
chosen04:

Its obvious you are worst than becomerich except that you dont access to google maps.

No need to be that harsh. Dude was only expressing an opinion. wink
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Jarus(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
onye_ngbu:

LWKMD. . .you took this from my mouth  grin grin grin

chosen04:

Infact, English finish for this guy first sentence!!!
grin grin grin

I have exchanged mails with BCR and he was not different from what he is in open space. I couldn't get anything out of my attempt to interview him as he ended up asking me funny questions like 'do you want money?' 'are you the owner of nairaland?' etc
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
snowdrops:

No need to be that harsh. Dude was only expressing an opinion. wink

He was only expressing himself? same way becomerich also expresses himself? So why was he harsh on ''our able mapister?'' with comments like those below:-

sometimes i think he is really insane.
is oga becomrich mad?
he is hilariously insane.
although i think d guy has lost it.

^^^^Those who lives in glass house should learn never to throw stones^^^^

Jarus:

I have exchanged mails with BCR and he was not different from what he is in open space. I couldn't get anything out of my attempt to interview him as he ended up asking me funny questions like 'do you want money?' 'are you the owner of nairaland?' etc

ROTFLMAAOBPO
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Afam(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
Jarus:

I guess he ended being the interviewer with his numerous uncoordinated questions.  grin grin grin
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by princekevo(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
In an average Nigerian setting, be it clown, town, or village there is always a semi-mad man, so NL as a Nigerian forum should not an exception. When i read some post from Becomesrich it reminds me of one Notorious drunker in my village then. This man never made any sense in his life yet people loved him and can laugh at every bit of word that proceeded out of his mouth.lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Jarus(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2010
Afam:

I guess he ended being the interviewer with his numerous uncoordinated questions. grin grin grin

exactly ooo grin grin

See the interview here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413742.416.html
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by OAM4J: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2010
Becomerich! oh Becomericha!! grin grin grin

Words failed me to talk about this Nairaland legend. oh BecomeRich!!!
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by ikeyman00(m): 10:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@

nevermind some foolish comment posted above; if the truth has to be said right NO KONI TALK becomerich family got issues to worry about and thats is that!!!!!! no more no less

lets be straight for once in a life time if we can, this thread aint focussing on Madam Dora

if u have be following his thread closely u probably recognise that this man brain is partially imbalance

we are yet to know emm oga BIn laden is a yoruba man; yes Jesus loves yall haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the man is a mad man!!! period
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
@ poster

That boy has some Mental issues going on in his head if people haven't figured that out by now.

He/she is Paronoid, Obsessive, Manic and definitely delusional.

What other signs or symptoms are we looking for, ?
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Jarus(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2010
On a serious note, I'll not say he's mad or insane, as that's a bit too harsh. But I strongly believe he is mentally challenged, may God forgive me if I'm wrong
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Nigerd(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
@topic

the guy is truly sick and spiritual assistant,
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 8:05am On Apr 27, 2010
^^^^^Am beginning to get becomerich's message here!

Quote from Jarus interview with BCR;-

I never said, I am an  electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer. Nairaland edit post. nairaland is 419. That why I want all my post deleted, I do not want to be associated with 419 or nairaland.

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English? answer:  Nairaland uses is programme that change your words. It is a switch program. =====================================================
I have also noticed that nairaland switches program/written words e.g stup!d gets switched to silly, Ra.pe to despoil etc

The question is could it be that there is a grand design by Nairaland management/owner to always switch BCR's written english and become him sound insane?
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2010
chosen04:

^^^^^Am beginning to get becomerich's message here!

Quote from Jarus interview with BCR;-

I never said, I am an  electricity engineer. I said electrical engineer. Nairaland edit post. nairaland is 419. That why I want all my post deleted, I do not want to be associated with 419 or nairaland.

10, People heavily criticize your grammar, don't you think you need to work on your English? answer:  Nairaland uses is programme that change your words. It is a switch program. =====================================================
I have also noticed that nairaland switches program/written words e.g stup!d gets switched to silly, Ra.pe to despoil etc

The question is could it be that there is a grand design by Nairaland management/owner to always switch BCR's written english and become him sound insane?

No sweety, his Electricity fallacy began wayyy before Nl editing programme started lol

And NL only change the words "Google" finds offensive/too PG-18 
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2010
FL Gators:

No sweety, his Electricity fallacy began wayyy before Nl editing programme started lol

I have never heard him call himself electricity enginner until NL started switching words.

FL Gators:

VERY FUNNNYYYYY. How will google find Stup!d offensive but be ok with Silly? Its disgusting and holds no water
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by princekevo(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
FL Gators:

BULLSHI.T(i know they will change to bullpoo). If there is need for an editing programme here on NL? Why is there age limitation to join NL. Who is under 18 here and who need PG to access NL? Why do we have moderators then, if not to check mate these abusive words that are used wrongly at the wrong time.
If i asked what is your Se.x Suen softwares will change it to what is your intimacy? smiley Does that make any sense to you. Necessity used to be the mother of invention, but these days laziness has become the mother of invention.

Becomrich might have a case to prove there. Every comment we make here on NL can be googled by anyone, anywhere so i think altering people's comment in whatever way is very wrong. How can i claim 100% responsibility of a comment from me,but altered in anyway by some unknown software.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2010
princekevo:

BULLSHI.T(i know they will change to bullpoo). If there is need for an editing programme here on NL? Why is there age limitation to join NL. Who is under 18 here and who need PG to access NL? Why do we have moderators then, if not to check mate these abusive words that are used wrongly at the wrong time.
If i asked what is your Se.x Suen softwares will change it to what is your intimacy? smiley Does that make any sense to you. Necessity used to be the mother of invention, but these days laziness has become the mother of invention.

Its funny how these guys(NL management) just murders posters words and kill the intended meanings/messages of such words.

princekevo:

Becomrich might have a case to prove there. Every comment we make here on NL can be googled by anyone, anywhere so i think altering people's comment in whatever way is very wrong. How can i claim 100% responsibility of a comment from me,but altered in anyway by some unknown software.

Am with you on this one.

I strongly believe there is a grand design by NL management and her Owner(S) to change Becomerich written sentences and make him sound insame.

Am beginning to take notice of it.

Imagine NL switching Becomerich to become Electricity enginner when the dude only wrote Electrical enginner
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
chosen04:

Imagine NL switching Becomerich to become Electricity enginner when the dude only wrote Electrical enginner
I simply want to know how Electrical Engineer turned to Electricity engineer/ Electrical Enginner in one decade.

chosen04:

VERY FUNNNYYYYY. How will google find Stup!d offensive but be ok with Silly? Its disgusting and holds no water
Yes, its disgusting and holds no rice, but it still has nothing to do with Becommriccha's Electricity engineer  fallacy.

princekevo:

If you indeed need to have this conversation, then I employ you to email Seun and discuss till kingdom come. I just simply told you the reason NL was given for the editing programme.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2010
FL Gators:

I simply want to know how Electrical Engineer turned to Electricity engineer/ Electrical Enginner in one decade.

Sister, but i thut you have the answers??

FL Gators:
Yes, its disgusting and holds no rice, but it still has nothing to do with Becommriccha's Electricity engineer fallacy.

But the dude is using it to fight a very good case. That means NL has now given him a very good reason to blame her for all his written jargons.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by OAM4J: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
I honestly dont think he is mad or insane. He is just a crusader and overly passionate about his crusade.

Also he is a unique character who has a funny way of expressing his views and he is funnier with his dry sense of humor (eg. his April fool thread)

We must also agree that a lot of times he backs up his points with facts and figures.

Yes, his written-english  is worse than many of us, but that is not enough to label him mad.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
chosen04:

Sister, but i thut you have the answers??

But the dude is using it to fight a very good case. That means NL has now given him a very good reason to blame her for all his written jargons.
You thought wrong.

Very good case, lol. I suppose.
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by morpheus24: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
OAM4J:

I honestly dont think he is mad or insane. He is just a crusader and overly passionate about his crusade.

Also he is a unique character who has a funny way of expressing his views and he is funnier with his dry sense of humor (eg. his April fool thread)

We must also agree that a lot of times he backs up[b] his points with facts and figures.[/b]

Yes, his written-english  is worse than many of us, but that is not enough to label him mad.

Did they tell you people who are a little bit insane cannot be smart at the same time In fact that is the case with such cases most of the time

Case in Point JOHN NASH!!!!!(a Beautiful mind)
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
FL Gators:

You thought wrong.

Very good case, lol. I suppose.

Yeap, i may have thought wrong but the dude "now'' has a point. Wait till he proves it with a map===Lol
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by chosen04(f): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
morpheus24:

Did they tell you people who are a little bit insane cannot be smart at the same time In fact that is the case with such cases most of the time

Case in Point is GRADDAFFI^^^^^(a Beautiful mind)

Are you saying that president Graddafi was "smartly insane/mad" when he recommended that naija should be partitioned?
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by vowiski(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
Topic Returned to Main Page lipsrsealed
Re: Is Becomricha Mad Or Just Insane,or Is He Having A Laugh by morpheus24: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
chosen04:

Are you saying that president Graddafi was "smartly insane/mad" when he recommended that naija should be partitioned?

Smartly insane is an oxymoron and Gaddafi has nothing to do with Becoem rich thougt both of them might share symptoms of paranoia.

Becomerich appears strange when he is yapping about maps and satellite images. Very incoherant.

(1) (Reply)

Mrs Sarah Jubril / Presidential Poll: Jonathan Leads Buhari, Ribadu In The North / Fuel Subsidy 101 (some Eye Openers )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.