Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House (14088 Views)

President Buhari, Party Leaders Hold APC Caucus Meeting (photos) / Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Breaking: Buhari, Tinubu Others Attends Emergency APC Caucus Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by prosnadis(m): 10:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Keep quite
CROWNWEALTH019:
You call yourself party leader yet Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo states no they under your control. Tinubu is a bloody local champion. cheesy

God bless Oyegun

Fashola even get mouth for APC pass Tinubu

Tinubu is dead politically and if he's not careful obanikoro would take Lagos away from him

Good morning TINUBU

2 Likes

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
prosnadis:
Keep quite
Is Tinubu your father ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by Professor101(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Need a professional website design without upfront payment? Check my signature.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by Claumy2(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2018
!nsanity...
gathering of !nsane fiful...

1 Like

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by opribo(m): 10:43am On Feb 27, 2018
Tinubu should get wiser, he should realise that this sudden Buha romancing worth him is not unconnected with him getting Yoruba votes again in 2019.

It is unthinkable that after all the energy he exerted in 2015 to smuggle these desperados into power they will just relegate him to the background only to suddenly start looking for him when 2019 is rearing it's head.

If I were him I will pay my card on the table to be met immediately or he leaves them while he still has his relevance in the south west else they will rubbish him and reduce him to nothing if he continues this hobnobbing.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by gurunlocker: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]

You dey show me pictures of dullarpho wearing Igbo regalia during campaign. Let me ask you how many time he has wear that since he gain power?
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by Vinstel: 10:45am On Feb 27, 2018
Gathering of thieves
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by kabrud: 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
opribo:
Tinubu should get wiser, he should realise that this sudden Buha romancing worth him is not unconnected with him getting Yoruba votes again in 2019.

It is unthinkable that after all the energy he exerted in 2015 to smuggle these desperados into power they will just relegate him to the background only to suddenly start looking for him when 2019 is rearing it's head.

If I were him I will pay my card on the table to be met immediately or he leaves them while he still has his relevance in the south west else they will rubbish him and reduce him to nothing if he continues this hobnobbing.
[/s]
Since you are not him, stop crying because of 5 percent.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by CoolAmbience(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s] See pain.
That guy is sick not pained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by kabrud: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
gurunlocker:

You dey show me pictures of dullarpho wearing Igbo regalia during campaign. Let me ask you how many time he has wear that since he gain power?
[/s]
He doesn't have to wear it everyday since he is not related to flatness.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by wasyou: 10:51am On Feb 27, 2018
shocked tongue sadl
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by gurunlocker: 10:52am On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
He doesn't have to wear it everyday since he is not related to flatness.

Oh... I get to see your name now, you are one of those Tribalist...
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by opribo(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Since you are not him, stop crying because of 5 percent.

No, I'm not crying for him but millions he is leading astray with this ungodly alliance.

He had a bigger and better political structure that was fast expanding than the CPC gang. He didn't need them rather they needed him to achieve their clandestine objectives. Now, just take a look at our once great country.

Talk about cattles have taken a national dimension than talk about Nigerians wellbeing. Nigerians be are being slaughtered at every turn v Boko and fulani Herdsmen yet nobody is being arrested instead the previously arrested ones are being freed.

Just take a deep look yourself is it normal. Have we ever had it this bad, ask yourself what's going on in our nation.
Proverbs 29:2 says When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by dele38: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2018
Are you tired of losing..here is easy,fast,reliable..join the winning term today
Thanks to those who have been winning with us
todays game is now Available,This is where you are going to recover all your lost for last year
As you all know..there is no chance of losing..winning is guaranteed
call or whatsapp

Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by hopilo: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2018
Why hold party meeting in state house? Is it a state function? Political parties should have secretariats. We need to develop a culture of separating governance from politics.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2018
jubril unworkable dullard... citizens get ur PVC we must the dullard back to Daura
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by Ifunanya327(f): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2018
register, like/share business pages on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and get paid daily up to #1300
http://abhishekborkar.com/jxaA7//a579e96f98725fa3aebe9b6d5ef688a2/fcb/en/?i=2376186&i=2376186
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by kabrud: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2018
[s]
opribo:

No, I'm not crying for him but millions he is leading astray with this ungodly alliance.

He had a bigger and better political structure that was fast expanding than the CPC gang. He didn't need them rather they needed him to achieve their clandestine objectives. Now, just take a look at our once great country.

Talk about cattles have taken a national dimension than talk about Nigerians wellbeing. Nigerians be are being slaughtered at every turn v Boko and fulani Herdsmen yet nobody is being arrested instead the previously arrested ones are being freed.

Just take a deep look yourself is it normal. Have we ever had it this bad, ask yourself what's going on in our nation.
Proverbs 29:2 says When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.
[/s]
Concentrate in your atichukwu movement and stop typing bunkum. Btw, where is kanu? If his carcass has been eaten up, I will advise you to start shopping for his replacement so that bia bia or death part 2 can start immediately after the election.
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by opribo(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Concentrate in your atichukwu movement and stop typing bunkum. Btw, where is kanu? If his carcass has been eaten up, I will advise you to start shopping for his replacement so that bia bia or death part 2 can start immediately after the election.

Are you okay?
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by kabrud: 11:58am On Feb 27, 2018
opribo:

I am not okay?
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by IkeBuya: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
I can't see Saraki in the pictures, was he there?
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by spako4(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
You call yourself party leader yet Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo states no they under your control. Tinubu is a bloody local champion. cheesy

God bless Oyegun

Your hatred for Asiwaju no get control bros

Tinubu is dead politically and if he's not careful obanikoro would take Lagos away from him

Good morning TINUBU
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by spako4(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

God bless Oyegun

Your hatred for Asiwaju no get control bros

Good morning TINUBU
Re: Photos From APC Caucus Meeting At The State House by umarsule885(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

President Buhari presiding. VP @Prof Osinbajo, @APC Chairman John Odigie Oyegun, Speaker Yakub Dogara, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, State Governors, Ministers, and others in attendance. Aso Villa.

See photos below..

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/27/photos-apc-caucus-meeting-state-house/

cc lalasticlala
SARAKI WHERE YOU @...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godfatherism In Nigeria's Politics. / 23 INEC Officials Arrested During Rivers Rerun Appear In Court In Abuja(pics) / Donald Awunah Appointed As Police Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.