Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news (23532 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by kabakaauu: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2018
With only few days away from the much anticipated and hopefully glamorous wedding of the year between the daughter of the richest man in Africa and son of a former inspector general of the federal republic of Nigeria, all the certified juggernauts worth their salts, big elephants who leaves indelible footprints wherever they go, the who-is-who and the creme de la creme from around the world would all converge at the expansive hall of the Eko Hotel Convention Centre, Victoria Island Lagos to celebrate the wedding between Fatima Dangote, daughter of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest on planet Earth and Jamil Abubakar aka Jamboy, the first son of the former Inspector General of Police in Nigeria.

Just like the Sarakis, who being practising Moslems refused to serve alcohol/booze of any type at their children’s humongous wedding ceremonies a few months back, the feelers emanating from the household of the families involved with the upcoming wedding, has it that alcohol/booze of all types would also be a No-no at the Dangote weds Abubakar upcoming wedding too, which has already seen many different hashtags likes of #fatjam2018 #jamfat2018 #abudan2018 #dafa2018 #jafa2018 spring up.

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/nigeriana.news/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-bans-drinking-alcohol-daughters-wedding.html/amp

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by kabakaauu: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:15am On Feb 27, 2018
But you can shag off 9 year old girl, I laugh in islam grin

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by biacan(f): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2018
Awww caring dad kiss

please is he single learnt he divorce his wife..? somebody please help me out
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by geloorrrrdd(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Awww caring dad kiss

Why do you want to know hanty?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by skolab4(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Awww caring dad kiss

I have his direct contact....
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by medolab90(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
H
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Sirmuel1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Since there is no hope in Dangote's family, I will wait patiently for Bill Gate's daughter cool

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nagode mai gidana.

Jazaka kummullahu khairan

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Automotive1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by ebig21(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just because I advertised my stainless hand rail sale and job, I was banned for two weeks, seun please what's the benefits of being a Nairalander, I'm just hustling bro, please call this number, for your made in Turkey stainless pipes, for hand rails,gates,wall brackets, window protector, door protector. 08142069152.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by pejuakinab: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ko le werk ooo except u don't want us to come.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by jhubril(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Islam is a beautiful religion.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Nackzy: 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Then I will not come...you can imagine that.. What nonsense.. Please tell me aide to cancel that movement... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by obafemee80(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
The principled man grin

That's what he wants

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by omooba969(m): 12:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Bros Aliko why na, u no try o. cool
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by DrRasheed: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
That's Islam....

اللهم بارك عليهما.

Disgusting Western civilization can't take Islam out of Us.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Slymonster(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol is can dangote the husband?
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by kabrud: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Nagode mai gidana.

Jazaka kummullahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by hacmond(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Abeg serve me Zobo or KuNu
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by muthmayinnah: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
But you can shag off 9 year old girl, I laugh in islam grin
YOUR PROBLEM IS ISLAM, YOU ARE NOT INVITED SO KEEP SHUT

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by AnanseK(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Awww caring dad

Yes, sure he is single at the moment. What kind of help do you need?
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by 1zynnvn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Since there is no hope in Dangote's family, I will wait patiently for Bill Gate's daughter cool

Why not wait for mark Zuckerberg daughter to grow

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by anochuko01(m): 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Awww caring dad kiss

can we just gather and donate this girl to one Yahoo plus guy already? we deserve some Peace here

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
biacan:
Awww caring dad kiss

your mother will be proud of you
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by RexTramadol1: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Science students are isolated

As their C-in-C, wait for our press statement.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by benben1000: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Afonjas....oyah come an worship your masters.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Won't be attending again
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
benben1000:
Afonjas....oyah come an worship your masters.

He owns you!

No flat head was ever and will ever get to a quarter of his kind

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yes yes sir!!
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by anibirelawal(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
GOOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / The Impending Banking Crisis / Diamond Bank Dominates Nigerian Stock Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.