Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news (23547 Views)

Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by 1x2x3: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Broke Dangote don't have money to buy expensive alcohol so he turned it into Muslim thing grin grin grin grin.......... Watch people with 10MB attack me for saying the truth.

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Bimpe29: 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Alihamdulillah, I'm happy for them. And Allah will bless their union eternally.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Memories12411: 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
No responsible parent would want to see any bad thing at their children's wedding or any celebration. I support this and it should be encouraged.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by evexx1(f): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Such a principled man smiley

The souvenirs though- I'm still confused what to wear and I promised Fatty I'd attend.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Mrkumareze(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Any wedding without alcohol is not worth attending.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by evexx1(f): 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Euouae:
Won't be attending again

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by 1x2x3: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
evexx1:
Such a principled man smiley

The souvenirs though- I'm still confused what to wear and I promised Fatty I'd attend.

All these Village girls sef. Looking for what to wear on Nairaland.

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by mathewteghaBLOG(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
you can ban anything just let me marry her
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by livinbygrace: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good decision.Nothing good comes out from alcohol.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by 7footre(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
ebig21:
Just because I advertised my stainless hand rail sale and job, I was banned for two weeks, seun please what's the benefits of being a Nairalander, I'm just hustling bro, please call this number, for your made in Turkey stainless pipes, for hand rails,gates,wall brackets, window protector, door protector. 08142069152.

If you want to advertise, pay suen and he will do so. This is his business and he is just hustling too
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by ayoxelee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Slymonster:
Lol is can dangote the husband?
What is this one saying ����
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Assassin101: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
what about alchoholic zobo?
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by freeman95(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
ebig21:
Just because I advertised my stainless hand rail sale and job, I was banned for two weeks, seun please what's the benefits of being a Nairalander, I'm just hustling bro, please call this number, for your made in Turkey stainless pipes, for hand rails,gates,wall brackets, window protector, door protector. 08142069152.

Hahahahh
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by khvnggift(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sirmuel1:
Since there is no hope in Dangote's family, I will wait patiently for Bill Gate's daughter cool

U RE WONG.
U shuld say Bill Gate grand daughter or mayb great grand daughter
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by aylipple: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Of course, what was anyone thinking; that alcohol will flow freely like water? Besides, both families are Moslems & if only for the optics, shayo will not be on cards.

kabakaauu:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/nigeriana.news/africas-richest-man-aliko-dangote-bans-drinking-alcohol-daughters-wedding.html/amp
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by ABBA869: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Islam Is Truly The Best,to Hell with Western Orientation.Dangote.ALLAH Bless You!!!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by selab: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good tolet people know where you stand,.....
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by henrysolution(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
daughter of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, Africa’s Richest on planet Earth and Jamil Abubakar aka Jamboy, the first son of the former Inspector General of Police

Does Africa have another richest man on planet Mars?
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by lobell1: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
ebig21:

Don't give up the hustle. Two weeks is a small something compared to the future in front of you.

List and sell your handrails and other metal products to anybody, anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called eBay for Nigerians. Distance should never be a barrier to growing your business. Offer your buyers pay-on-delivery that still makes them pay-BEFORE-delivery. See link below and in my signature.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by ebig21(m): 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
lobell1:

Don't give up the hustle. Two weeks is a small something compared to the future in front of you.

List and sell your handrails and other metal products to anybody, anywhere in the country safely and securely using Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace. It's called eBay for Nigerians. Distance should never be a barrier to growing your business. Offer your buyers pay-on-delivery that still makes them pay-BEFORE-delivery. See link below and in my signature.

thanks bro, I appreciate
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by OLISASDEJI(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
But you can shag off 9 year old girl, I laugh in islam grin

Must you display your stupidity outside? Learn to have scense. Hmmmmm
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Kingspin(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2018
jhubril:
Islam is a beautiful religion.
The world will tell.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by CAROLYN19: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Do your want to look classic on ur wedding day without breaking a bank? Call/Whatsapp us on 08066332919 or visit our facebook page; Elegant Gown Rentals.

Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by jhubril(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Kingspin:
The world will tell.

Keep deluding yourself with crap
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Kingspin(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
jhubril:

Keep deluding yourself with crap
Fact and figure are not crapped.
Re: Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news by Sirmuel1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
1zynnvn:

Why not wait for mark Zuckerberg daughter to grow

You dey vex oh cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner / Diamond Bank Dominates Nigerian Stock Exchange / Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.