Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina (23637 Views)

Motorcade Carrying Billy Graham's Body Travels Through North Carolina (photo) / Billy Graham Dies At 99 / Evangelist Billy Graham Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by HigherEd: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The man who spread Christianity all over the world and Nigeria through late Arch bishop Benson Idahosa.
Really? I have never heard of that before. Can you tell me more?
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by graces2016: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
A great servant of God...RIP
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by stonemasonn: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
eleojo23:
“It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love." -Billy Graham

He loved black people too I guess undecided
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by CoolAmbience(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Will Buhari see this of love if or when he dies?

Will you if you die?
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by HomeOfMe(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
HigherEd:

Really? I have never heard of that before. Can you tell me more?
Hmm..,let me not say Christianity but rather Pentecostial Christianity.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Hartzee: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Farewell, Man of God.
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by steve6: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2018
eleojo23:
“It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love." -Billy Graham

"When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."- Billy Graham

"Many invest wisely in business matters, but fail to invest time and interest in their most valued possessions: their spouses and children"- Billy Graham

"The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith" -Billy Graham

"I haven't written my own epitaph, and I'm not sure I should. Whatever it is, I hope it will be simple, and that it will point people not to me, but to the One I served."- Billy Graham

Deep words. RIP Sir !
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Noah1234: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
strangest:
God please quantify me... let me take over from where he stopped
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by Noah1234: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
oluemmakay:
It pays to serve Jesus
?
Absolutely
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by UnchangeableGod: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lilimax:
A good man is gone! Precious in the sight of God is the death of his saint. Farewell great servant of God ... Rest in perfect peace!
Re: Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina by UnchangeableGod: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
oluemmakay:
It pays to serve Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.