Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

This Is Why Babafemi Ojudu Will Win The Primary And Ekiti General Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Babafemi Ojudu Will Win The Primary And Ekiti General Election. (382 Views)

Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator / Bidemi Babafemi Ojudu Graduates With First Class From The UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Babafemi Ojudu Will Win The Primary And Ekiti General Election. by whizpet: 12:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ojudu's Campaign Website/Crowdfunding Platform goes LIVE!

As activities for the March 9 2018 formal declaration of the intention of Senator Babafemi Ojudu to compete for the ticket of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the governorship election coming up in Ekiti on July 14th 2018 gain momentum, the Special Adviser to the President on Political Matters has launched a website with a first of its kind Political Crowdfunding platform in Nigeria.

The website- www.babafemiojudu.net - launched today and is already seeing unprecedented traffic from far and wide.

Check more here!
http://www.babafemiojudu.net

Ero witi witi!!!

(1) (Reply)

Moghalu, Ex-cbn Dep. Gov. Declares For 2019 Presidency / 2019 Election Watch: I Can't Be Intimidated By Anybody - INEC Chairman, Yakubu / I Wish I Can Go To Western School Like Any Other Child, Says 11-year-old Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.