Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" (22765 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Trailblazer93:
Didn't read. Don't care.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Trailblazer93: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
Didn't read. Don't care.
That's ur headache. Good night

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Trailblazer93:

That's ur headache. Good night
I don't have headaches. Good night.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 5:51am On Feb 28, 2018
Skepticus:
cheesy

Paddy, next time, learn not to bring out your privileged ass in the face of Nigerians that have been "economically"- deprived and molested for years.

You'll come out emotionally-hurt.

Just leave them in their poverty, lack and stick to making it off your father's wealth.
i swear.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2018
LordKO:
Any sucker for positive energy will surely agree with you. Although, I don't subscribe to the philosophy of living for oneself first, except where and when mandatory.

Conceit will always remain God's gift to small-minded people. Their philosophy anywhere one may come across them is the same; to ruin you and run. You either become a victim of their shenanigans or their outright enemy.

He has point about living for yourself first. I speak from experience. You think about your stomach first before anyone else.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2018
dumo1:

You dey mind the foolish boy. If no be him papa name, who for give am face sef. Dem never work in that their dead snail Glo company na Chevron him wan go buy. Long throat somebody
what do you know? He has refused to take up his family business because be wants a name for himself. The guy is miles ahead of you and he a real entrepreneur. Who told you hasn't worked at Glo before?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
witchcraft? don't tell me that shiit is real. angry
it is real bro but you are better off not to think its existence. Even the whites know it exist. Don't be fooled.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! for a juvenile who has never done a day of hard work, who gave him the right to tell people how to feel?

He should grow the heck up!
Chevron deal was a soft work Abi?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2018
Ikemefuna44:

Mr Paddy, the cockroach is never innocent in the midst of chickens. You display your affluence in a society were poverty is rife. You except the poor masses to cheer you.
There is hunger in the land. No poor man will ever look at you and be happy.
Use wisdom, if you have any, to relate and empathize with Nigerians.
most of the people evem thought he was gonna use it's own money for the deal. Remember he was in partnership.

I think a lot of the readers misinterpreted the story lol
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
To be honest, I thought that Chevron tale of his was fairly pointless. It was artful bragging, ostensibly meant to "inspire" us with his audacity and ambition, but was really just a reflection of the repressed insecurity felt by someone living in the shadow of his father with the public perception that he's just a child of privilege: so he felt the need to regale us with a tale about his "nearly" accomplishments.
I simply couldn't understand the purpose of the story.

It's the same with those that attacked Folorunso Alakija who tries to promote a certain image of her success being a product of her resourcefulness and ingenuity and vision and hardwork, when in reality, she might have had these qualities even with her limited education, but she was also a product of a deeply corrupt system with no transparency or accountability where oligarchs and cronies of government are empowered.

If it is clear you're a self-made man like a Bill Gates, or Steve Jobs, or even an Oprah Winfrey who built a small billion-dollar media empire from crippling childhood poverty, you can get to lecture us about how made you are and how you made it. Else, stop insulting our intelligence trying to launder your image in a country where the wealthiest are often products of providence and corruption and crony capitalism.

SMH...

@laudate and laudateII what is the problem of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:
Chevron deal was a soft work Abi?
It's that a days work in your understanding? i mean, Real hard days work!
have you ever seen people who work inside the mines?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:
it is real bro but you are better off not to think its existence. Even the whites know it exist. Don't be fooled.
More Rubbish! you can think what you like and i am allowed to believe what i like.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
More Rubbish! you can think what you like and i am allowed to believe what i like.
lol... Whatever. Most of you have always been shielded can never know what is out there. Have you ever met a white oracle?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
It's that a days work in your understanding? i mean, Real hard days work!
have you ever seen people who work inside the mines?
Lmaooo... This guy is still living in stone age when technology makes things easy.

You should have been shouting over lungs to communicate with someone is sokoto from Lagos Na cos u wanna work hard instead of using mobile phone.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:
Lmaooo... This guy is still living in stone age when technology makes things easy.

You should have been shouting over lungs to communicate with someone is sokoto from Lagos Na cos u wanna work hard instead of using mobile phone.

okay, i hear, i still live in stone ages, so people don't work in mines in 2018 right?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:
lol... Whatever. Most of you have always been shielded can never know what is out there. Have you ever met a white oracle?
as i said just because you believe that rubbish doesn't mean i should,

there are no white oracle! it's all hocus pocus! just like santa clause isn't real.
why the heck! do i want to meet an oracle anyway?
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 7:45am On Feb 28, 2018
gypsey:
okay, i hear, i still live in stone ages, so people don't work in mines in 2018 right?
You were using analogy to drive home your points and I am did same. where is the crime? undecided
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2018
I like this guy

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:
Didn't read. Don't care what you think.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by dxpecial(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
nairavsdollars:
yeye boi...e pain am say that Chevron Netherlands deal no click
you are spec of the people is talking about if he doesn't leak it out will you know? something that has happened more than 3 years ago here u are still saying it pained am kwatinue you hear
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
HE IS RIGHT, BAD BELLE IN NIGERIA IS TOO MUCH, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU SUCCESSFUL, THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS NUMBER ONE WHEN IT COMES TO WITCHCRAFT
Nna meeen!!...
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by adadike281(f): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
post=65440508:
adadike281 pls mail me at anambra1son@yahoo.com or call me 08039587755
OK dear

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by segzyndpep(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2018
I am an interior designer with knowledge of 3D software (Sketchup/Vray) to avoid guess work for client and myself.I have work for architectural firm for 2years In lagos, before i relocate to Ilorin/kwara state, though i am available to travel.

My specialty is low cost, high style decorating. I love budget's and work very hard to find the perfect affordable pieces while still keeping the integrity of the design.

I am looking for individual or building firm who is ready to partner with me for showroom or get a contract I can handle for him/her and we share profit.

whatsapp or call :07063896089
info@homelanddesign.org

will appreciate your recommendation.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by LaudateII: 2:13am On Mar 09, 2018
americanson:
SMH...

@laudate and laudateII what is the problem of Nigerians?
I don't know how I missed your post. Am so sorry. Bros, this your question makes me weak. sad I stopped trying to understand Nigerians, a long time ago. I don't want to get high blood pressure, abeg!

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2018
LaudateII:

I don't know how I missed your post. Am so sorry. Bros, this your question makes me weak. sad I stopped trying to understand Nigerians, a long time ago. I don't want to get high blood pressure, abeg!
lol boss, that is the best way to stay alive in Naija. Just minding your own business.

Please I need help at the moment. Do you have access to anybody at Land Mark University, preferably a staff? Somebody is trying to ruin all I have worked for and for what I suspect to be greed or inflated figures. Please if you know or have a link, please help.

@laudate
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by LaudateII: 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
americanson:
lol boss, that is the best way to stay alive in Naija. Just minding your own business.

Please I need help at the moment. Do you have access to anybody at Land Mark University, preferably a staff? Somebody is trying to ruin all I have worked for and for what I suspect to be greed or inflated figures. Please if you know or have a link, please help.

@laudate

Oh no! shocked I am sorry I do not know anyone in Landmark. But if you are having challenges with any university, I think you should write officially to the Registrar and copy the Vice-Chancellor. Heads are likely to roll! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite Opens In Enugu / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.