Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" (22756 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by lazeal: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
LaudateII:

Oh no! shocked I am sorry I do not know anyone in Landmark. But if you are having challenges with any university, I think you should write officially to the Registrar and copy the Vice-Chancellor. Heads are likely to roll! cheesy
lol boss, no be so. they have banned Americanson handle. so i use this one to detailed what happened.

please check: https://www.nairaland.com/4392775/business-betrayal-friend-trusted
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by americanson: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2018
LaudateII:

Oh no! shocked I am sorry I do not know anyone in Landmark. But if you are having challenges with any university, I think you should write officially to the Registrar and copy the Vice-Chancellor. Heads are likely to roll! cheesy
I am back boss... I had wanted to chat you privately about this whole thing so that you can guide me and help me reshape the processes. Honestly, I started everything like a joke/experiment and I don't have real world experience how business processes are conducted. I am more of an internet marketing person and just started trying to explore the offline world.

Well, the update I got is that Papers has been sent to the head of the organization and now we are waiting for approval to release funds... We didn't make any contact through out March until end of it. So my friend went to the man's house and that was where he was told that they are waiting for approval of funds and after which, funds will be released.

I am not taking it so serious until I have the money in my account though... and I will deliver within 10-15 days!

Cc: laudate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures / Shoprite Opens In Enugu / How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.