Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" (22734 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by wheelie(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
A typical example of what he was tryna say....smh
nairavsdollars:
yeye boi...e pain am say that Chevron Netherlands deal no click

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Opentokwowledge: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin He is right on every level. However, minding the disturbing height of poverty the nation has been maintaining for a while now, what else shall one expect of the average Nigerian's subconscious if not aversions and spite? So many people have courted lack and need for so long they have been permanently tuned in to the frequency of zero mindedness about the feelings of others. Apathy and vile sadism (using these two words together in a statement is my witness it's scary asf outhchea ) is their own religion. The only game we play is diplomacy never letting our guards down... I miss childhood!

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by wellmax(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
[s]yeye boi...e pain am say that Chevron Netherlands deal no click[/s]
Sense is faaaaarrrrr from you
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by homosapien002: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
dumo1:

You dey mind the foolish boy. If no be him papa name, who for give am face sef. Dem never work in that their dead snail Glo company na Chevron him wan go buy. Long throat somebody

Haters spotted

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by GreatMahmud: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
O boy enjoy and face the money and business empire your father is privileged to build..Just leave the poor who are boiling with hatred and anger else they will consume u in this social media..

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by sweetmusic12: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
In Nigeria no one wants to serve others. That's why only money makes people feel fulfilled in Nigeria. Once they see you leading, every Nigerian feel uncomfortable.

You can only see a typical Nigeria man clap for Jesus and only his family members. And will only clap for you when they will benefit something for it.

How would we progress if we don't want others who do better than us to move us forwards?

A country where staff of a company hate their boss who pays them salary and wish him bad. They forgot that's the person puting food on their table.

The rich even have better chances than the poor because once you reveal you have good talent/value among the poor clans in Nigeria, the witches are automatically your oppressor.

Everyone is stealing from another to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
gbegemaster:
This boy is too childish. That's what happens when your father is a Billionaire and you are spoilt rotten. Everyone is supposed to swallow everything you say hook line and sinker.

Paddy should understand that greatness is not by almost succeeding. If his father almost became a Billionaire, Paddy won't be here talking this nonsense now.
can't see anything childish in what he said tho

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by TellMeNothing: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hello Paddy...
You don't live for yourself, you live for your kids.
Being gay shouldn't stop you from having kids.

Give your life a meaning.
There's more to life than ramming boys.

Going out of point...
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by daiksworld: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
why u no go like am? u no know him father?
SlimBrawnie:
I like this guy though

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Mariangeles(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
janellemonae:
True story.

Main reason I need to leave nairaland and it's irrelevant negative discussions. Terrible habit to beat. undecided
As in eh...
The negativity on this forum is sickening and second to none.

3 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by deprof247(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
'...nothing good comes out of a jealous heart'. This is actually true, why should one invest his previous time to hate another rather than allowing the tendrils of that person's achievement to spur him/her up to get his or hers? Keep on wearing the garment of immunity against that and trust me, their hatred will mean nothing....

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Odiriance4all(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nigeria is fill with haters , wicked people.

A place where you go through the struggle everyday to make it , and when you finally make it they'll be hating

But with my God no matter what the bad Bella people do I will surely make it for this country
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by daiksworld: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Disagreement has always been part of us(humans) from the beginning,what's important is if it is objective or subjective, constructive or distructive. tnx
Temptee101:
The reason why Nigerians are bitter animals is because of the simple fact that we are not meant to be together. We can never agree on an issue, we all shall keep deceiving ourselves going round in circles till thy Kingdom come
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Onisokuso1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:

A perfect example of what he was talking about angry

Shior undecided

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by DollarAngel(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
No be your fault now
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by hyzich(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
that is not far from the truth!
Wait a sec! paddy has always been on the news lately, i hope he is not planning to go into politics... hmmmmm, The Adenugas i know dread the press. my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by baysol: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Faithway10:
Following his story on his near acquisition of a Chevron facility in the Netherlands, billionaire son, Paddy Adenuga has taken to Twitter to talk about the amount of hate that resides in the hearts of many Nigerians.

He said this in fact doesn’t help no one, as nobody is promised tomorrow.

He tweeted;

My advice for you today.. live for yourself first.. except if you have children then live for them but if you don’t.. live for yourself first and not for anybody else.. we are all here on earth on borrowed time.. when your time is gone.. thats it. live your life my people

Bad belle (jealousy) is such an epidemic in #Nigeria so much energy spent being hateful and envious of someone else’s success or pedigree when that same energy could be applied to making one’s life better or doing positive things.. #GOD help us

The laws of the universe are simple. you put out negative energy, it always comes back i personally have never met a prosperous hater but i guess for some people there is a warped pleasure in spiteful envy nothing good can come from a heart of hatred and jealousy #facts
.”

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/much-energy-spent-hateful-envious-nigeria-paddy-adenuga.html

Nothing do you my Paddy. This is what keep Nigeria retrogressing since independence and it takes a gallant fighter like you to make them see sense. Nice try there with chevy I think you'll have better luck next time. Never give up. The bad belle people will be licking your celebration wine under the table when your success finally comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by BanevsJoker(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
I like this guy though
Of course you do.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Temptee101(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
daiksworld:
Disagreement has always been part of us(humans) from the beginning,what's important is if it is objective or subjective, constructive or distructive. tnx
Before a group of people or persons have a disagreement, they must have agreed at some point. But in Nigeria's case, there has never been an agreement let alone having a disagreement. Oil and water can't mix together

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by gbegemaster(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
gloria34:
can't see anything childish in what he said tho
Does his father run to social media to complain of bad belle? It's not easy anywhere and not only in Nigeria. He has to man-up and be serious.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by petenweke: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dis paddy jus dey vez me
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by artemismay: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:

Bad bellerian spotted.
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by 400billionman: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Everything paddy wrote is true.

Once I spot envy hate in you, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Oyerinde16(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
yeye boy, you did not grow from grass to grace, you were born with a gold spoon, anyone in your shoes with the same opportunity would have done the same, YOU PUT THE CART B4 D HORSE BY TRYING TO WRITE A BOOK B4 WINNING D DEAL, B4 YOUR. 30TH BDAY AND FANTASISING ON RIDING A TROJAN HORSE INTO A WHOLE AFRICA but your childishness n instincts failed you. nice one bro u my mentor
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
HE IS RIGHT, BAD BELLE IN NIGERIA IS TOO MUCH, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOU SUCCESSFUL, THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS NUMBER ONE WHEN IT COMES TO WITCHCRAFT
witchcraft? don't tell me that shiit is real. angry
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hahaha! grin

The way he sounds... it's like he was referring to the IGBOS (with their hate/envy against the YORUBAS) when he said this cheesy

Nothing do you Paddy, I learnt much from your Chevron take-over attempt wink
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rubbish! for a juvenile who has never done a day of hard work, who gave him the right to tell people how to feel?

He should grow the heck up!
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by 400billionman: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
Haha! grin

The way he sounds... it's like he was referring to the IGBOS (with their hate/envy against the YORUBAS) when he said this cheesy cheesy cheesy

heads-man spotted

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
JohnXcel:
Haha! grin

The way he sounds... it's like he was referring to the IGBOS (with their hate/envy against the YORUBAS) when he said this cheesy cheesy cheesy

heads-man spotted.

Nothing tribalism on this thread. Tribalism is racism and it's for small minds.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
400billionman:
heads-man spotted.

Nothing tribalism on this thread. Tribalism is racism and it's for small minds.
EXACTLY! (At the bolded)

You are right wink
Re: Paddy Adenuga: "Bad Belle Is Such An Epidemic In Nigeria" by ngwababe(f): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
yorex2011:
Yh that's true, way too much negative energy...Tho I never let it bother me. If I you like, hate from now till kingdom come, won't change my life in any way..

Though, sometimes we create this hate ourselves, when we forget the days of humble beginnings, eg you become successful or better off than friends you grew up with, then you'd start ignoring them or belittling them... You'd then inspire some hate, not for what happened to you, but for what you let it do to you...

WORD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Shipowners May Lose Out From $19bn Dangote Refinery / Friend Celebrates A Nigerian Female Graduate Who Is A Yam Seller - Pictures / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.