Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,293 members, 7,864,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Moderators: My Post Was Not Spam And Legitimate With References! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderators: My Post Was Not Spam And Legitimate With References! (539 Views)

Biafra Protest "Completely Legitimate" - Nigerian Government / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References / Sony Commercial References Nigerian Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderators: My Post Was Not Spam And Legitimate With References! by SwagaLomo: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2010
NL moderators, my post WAS NOT SPAM! I put my post in the right section (Politics) with the appropriate reference. So, how is it spam? My post was not edited and the reference http://www.saharareporters.com/real-news/hot-topic/5893-chasing-the-ghosts-of-the-corrupt-abacha-regime-gilbert-chagoury-clinton-donor-and-diplomat-with-a-checkered-past.html was given. That new item presently has 46 comments on SaharaReporters and their has no rebuttal from the people involved, so how is it SPAM??

Please remove the restrictions on my ID CyberG as there's nothing in that post that is spam as it is a legitimate news item initially published by PBS Frontline: http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/bribe/2010/01/nigeria-chasing-the-ghosts-of-a-corrupt-regime.html#react.

If this post needs to be re-directed to a different place let me know and I will do that. I have posted it here because the original post was supposed to be in the politics section.
Re: Moderators: My Post Was Not Spam And Legitimate With References! by tempest01(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
Seconded by me, My post was also not a spam. U guys should visit the nairaland community often if u can't accurately point scams cos the rate at which you r taking posting rights is alarming. Talking from experience.

(1) (Reply)

Bbcs False Jounalism. / Lagos Assembly Begins Sitting In Fashola Probe ! / Lawmaker Warns About Plot Against Speaker !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.