Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation (9352 Views)

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / How To Germinate Your Own Oil Palm Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2019
It's planting season. Place your order now
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by deking(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
iyakpon:
thank you sir, i am honored. if we can order for products online from foreign countries and they get delivered to us, while can't we do it in our own country to make our country great. it pains my heart when sometimes you see a beautiful product online for you to order for it, you see bound for Nigerians. thanks for having confidence in me

Happy to announce that the sprouted nuts bought last year were successfully nursed and had a success rate of over 90%. Most were transferred to the field last week and they are looking good.

I planted them with 25Ft about 7.6M spacing in triangular pattern. Is this okay?

Can I get more nuts
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 3:39am On Jun 20, 2019
deking:

Happy to announce that the sprouted nuts bought last year were successfully nursed and had a success rate of over 90%. Most were transferred to the field last week and they are looking good.

I planted them with 25Ft about 7.6M spacing in triangular pattern. Is this okay?

Can I get more nuts
Wow good news. Am happy getting good news from my clients, kudos to you brother. The 25ft you use is fair, but the standard measurement is 9m*9m triangular maybe because of land size don't allow it below 8m. If you wish you can add me on what sapp so we can be chatting when ever you need my assistance. As for the nuts they are available
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by landclearing: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2019
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Contact us for your projects today.
Phone : 08125193014
Email : tncgloballtd@gmail.com
tracsncrawlers.business.site
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2019
plant now that we have adequate rain fall
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by phew09(f): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Can you hook me up with farms I can purchase palm oil
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yes call or chat me up 07067671517
phew09:
Can you hook me up with farms I can purchase palm oil
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by confluence: 3:59am On Jul 04, 2019
How much is your sprouted seeds?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
#30 per one you can chat me up for negotiation
confluence:
How much is your sprouted seeds?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 11:42am On Jul 12, 2019
contact us let's help you in setting up of your farm
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Happy Sunday to all farmers
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by africanman85: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
yakpon:
Happy Sunday to all farmers
U sure say u genuine? I'm suspecting u. Wch part of Edo is ur nursery located? I have someone in Edo
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Oga which kind of talk is this? Have we transacted any business before? Please be guided
africanman85:
U sure say u genuine? I'm suspecting u. Wch part of Edo is ur nursery located? I have someone in Edo
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
For those that want to raise nursery for next year planting season, the time to start is now. We have sprouted seeds available for sales
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2019
iyakpon:
For those that want to raise nursery for next year planting season, the time to start is now. We have sprouted seeds available for sales
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2019
Seeds are available for those that want to nurse against next year planting season
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by joycluv: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
How do you sprout those seeds?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Chat me up
joycluv:
How do you sprout those seeds?
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
start making plans now before the rain set in. For you to make success in farming you must plan ahead, map out things to be done and how they will be executed. Don't just wait for things to happen before you act , farming is like every other business where you have to draw a business plan. it require your time, money and other commitment for you to have a good success. so act now.
wishing all farmers success this year
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
sprouted seeds are available for those that want to have their own nursery
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:17am On Jan 17, 2020
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
for those that want to plant this year, if you have virgin forest start land preparation now don't wait till May or June before you start preparation because you may find it difficult to do burning when the rain is at it peak
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Happy Sunday my great farmers
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2020
welcome to new farming season. its my prayer we all enjoy bountiful harvest this year.
as you look forward to invest your money in farming ensure you involve expert. Don't just rush into it, look for those that are active in that line with experience and that have gotten results not those that will just talk and talk. mind you farming is not easy that why our agric teachers in secondary school an''t a farmer, watch out what you read online.
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
Still available
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 12:30pm On May 16, 2020
The best time to plant is now. We are here to serve you better, contact us for sales and farm set up

Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Contact your for your farm set up and also purchase your hybrid tenera oil palm seeds and seedlings
Re: How To Establish Your Own Oil Palm Platation by iyakpon: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2020
Order for spouted nuts now to prepare for next year planting season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serious Cashew Nuts Suppliers Needed / Green House Tomato Production / Rabbits Feeds, Leaves and their Medicinal Values.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.