Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This (1632 Views)

Why Do Ladies Normally Pose This Way / How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Guys, How Do U Normally Feel Or React When You Are 'cumming' During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
If you love me rate me besides if you hate me rate me.

We don't normally do this because we keep a low key

Criticism you are welcome
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:

If you love me rate me besides if you hate me rate me.

We don't normally do this because we keep a low key

Criticism you are welcome

Looking good bro smiley You know I am always the first to yab you cheesy

But I give this 7/10 cool
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
That fence is so cute smiley

4 Likes

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

Looking good bro smiley You know I am always the first to yab you cheesy

But I give this 7/10 cool
thanks man

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
That fence is so cute smiley
na only fence you see

No make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:
na only fence you see

No make me laugh
Sorry that was the only thing I noticed in the picture... BTW I rate it 7/10
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Sorry that was the only thing I noticed in the picture... BTW I rate it 7/10
how can you say you noticed only the fence
No be human being da in that pic

You try shay

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
Picture isn't clear and is heavily edited. And stop seeking validation online. you don't normally do this, so what, you are doing it now. Take down your pic and close this attention seeking thread
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by SIaye: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Soft

1 Like

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
Picture isn't clear and is heavily edited. And stop seeking validation online. you don't normally do this, so what, you are doing it now. Take down your pic and close this attention seeking thread
I hope you know Nigeria is close to 200 Million and that not everybody inside that 200 da normal.

Some are mad men and women
I doubt if you are one of them
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by tee59(f): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Na Hausa you be?Why d light in a broad day pics from d phone. I only see d phone & not d monkey behind d camera. grin
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:
I hope you know Nigeria is close to 200 Million and that not everybody inside that 200 da normal.

Some are mad men and women
I doubt if you are one of them
what are you saying, you dont even know how to express yourself, Take my advice and stop being a child.
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
tee59:
Na Hausa you be?Why d light in a broad day pics from d phone. I only see d phone & not d monkey behind d camera. grin
na your light or it block road for you

You people should learn how to be polite
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
what are you saying, you dont even know how to express yourself, Take my advice and stop being a child.
thank you sir

Mr advisor

Why not go and advice your president
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:
na your light or it block road for you

You people should learn how to be polite
Why should he be polite, you put yourself out there, obviously seeking validation, of course people are going to insult you especially since you're not attractive, what were you expecting, better respect yourself and stop opening stupid threads
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
Why should he be polite, you put yourself out there, obviously seeking validation, of course people are going to insult you especially since you're not attractive, what were you expecting, better respect yourself and stop opening stupid threads
you are simply the one seeking validation.
If you don't know me you better shut up your Damm mouth

I don't seek validation,validation seek me

And before you support anyone first check his or her gender

God forbid that someone will have you as husband
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:
you are simply the one seeking validation.
If you don't know me you better shut up your Damm mouth

I don't seek validation,validation seek me

And before you support anyone first check his or her gender
Do you even know what validation means, you obviously don't, lmao "validation seek me". I know you're a child, anyone that does this online doesn't have much of a life, low self esteem, low confidence, admit it.

1 Like

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:

Do you even know what validation means, you obviously don't, lmao "validation seek me". I know you're a child, anyone that does this online doesn't have much of a life, low self esteem, low confidence, admit it.
You are a fool believe me, I don't even know why I keep exchanging comments with you

Is either you walk out of this thread or I do so
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:

You are a fool believe me, I don't even know why I keep exchanging comments with you

Is either you walk out of this thread or I do so
lol. And so he descends to name calling, well. You've proven my point, you're a child.
Just try to gain confidence, you don't need a bunch of strangers online telling you you look good for you to feel good. And trust Nigerians, nobody has your time. I hope I've taught you a lesson in LIFE
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ok let's be mature and civil here. The dude creates a light thread for fun. If you have a problem with it don't bother commenting and stay the Fvck off the thread angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
lol. And so he descends to name calling, well. You've proven my point, you're a child.
Just try to gain confidence, you don't need a bunch of strangers online telling you you look good for you to feel good. And trust Nigerians, nobody has your time. I hope I've taught you a lesson in LIFE
nice meeting you bro

Is my pleasure

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Favouramani:
nice meeting you bro

Is my pleasure

wink
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:
Ok let's be mature and civil here. The dude creates a light thread for fun. If you have a problem with it don't bother commenting and stay the Fvck off the thread angry

The internet doesn't care about your feelings
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
How much you buy that versace suit ?

Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
The internet doesn't care about your feelings

You even have the guts to quote me? Dude what did you smoke?
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

You even have the guts to quote me? Dude what did you smoke?
Lmao, "i have the guts" someone is having delusions if grandeur
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
Lmao, "i have the guts" someone is having delusions if grandeur

angry Pass the weed over grin
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

angry Pass the weed over grin
hahahahaha, you're funny
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
Thavik:
hahahahaha, you're funny

No worries bro. We are cool wink
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Thavik(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
efesodje:

No worries bro. We are cool wink
smiley
Re: Rate Ma Dropping Pic,don't Normally Do This by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
How much you buy that versace suit ?
50000 remember no be naira

(1) (Reply)

South African Student Seen Giving Mouthaction To His Boyfriend In Class (video) / Sex And Feelings / Injuries That Occurred When You Have Too Much Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.