Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Lagos Residents: Your Views On The Concession, Toll Fee And Fencing Issue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents: Your Views On The Concession, Toll Fee And Fencing Issue (538 Views)

Poll: Do you support the concession/toll fee arrangement?

Yes: 28% (2 votes)
No: 42% (3 votes)
Indifferent: 28% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / My Take On Reinstatement Of Toll Fee In Nigeria. / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Residents: Your Views On The Concession, Toll Fee And Fencing Issue by izinbizi(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2010
I dnt seem to have an issue with this whole concession arrangement and dnt mind paying the toll fee, long as this ridiculous lekki traffic problem is resolved. We've been waiting for a faceless govt that never shows up, so if PPP or concession can provide the services - I AM SO GAME.
Re: Lagos Residents: Your Views On The Concession, Toll Fee And Fencing Issue by PapaBrowne(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ofcourse the PPP arrangement is the bomb. This is the future. If we can get it right with PPP, then it wouldn't matter too much any longer if we have useless leaders in Govt, as the private sector would cover up 4 much of govt's ineptitude.

As per the Lekki rd, I think LCC made a mistake by not placing flyovers across 1st and 2nd and even Chevron R.abouts. Without flyovers, the hold-up would definitely continue, especially when the new lekki port, the FTZ, the Airport and all the other new developments are ready.
Re: Lagos Residents: Your Views On The Concession, Toll Fee And Fencing Issue by izinbizi(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2010
@ Papabrowne, I think you are right - I wonder LCC's forecast for development in these areas considering the mega city objective, there is definitely gonna be an influx of people into the lekki area and there it goes again - another traffic congestion situation.

(1) (Reply)

Looking Back At The Life And Times Of Yar Adua / Leaders Pay Tribute To Late Nigerian President / Igbo Groups Rise Against Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.