Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... (1002 Views)

Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / What I Think Nnamdi Kanu Led IPOB Should Have Done / Do You Think Nnamdi Kanu Will Appear In The Next Court Sitting ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Recently, new hit headlines that Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Ghana and then another facebook post surfaced by one Paul Ujunwa Gloria who claimed she saw him in same Ghana.

I decided to do search on that name on facebook but couldn't find the account, however , I found a reference by a facebook friend which was posted around same period the purported Gloria made her post--in 2017. See attached.

Why do I feel he is alive? The body language of the wife. I have every feelings that she knows where her husband is. A woman who has not seen her husband will not be so calm as she is. Why is nobody also talking about the father of Nnamdi Kanu? At least at one point it was reported that they had not seen both of them after the raid.

The silence from these people who are related to Nnamdi Kanu is tricky.

I read the comments and I shook my head. What if Nnamdi Kanu is truly alive, what will you do and how will you feel after defending him so much? If after everything that has happened in this world you can still give your trust 100% to someone, then I have no words for you. Never trust any human.

There is a proverb that says "you can only trust the child in the womb and not the one on your back"

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by ipobarecriminals: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
smiley wink grin embarassed sad anywhere. u sight kanu,pls call PYTHONS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by braine(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please leave the King of IPOB alone, let him enjoy his pay. Abi a man cannot hide in peace again?

By the way, someone please remind me what country Ojukwu fled to, disguised as a woman. There must be a thing between Igbos and fleeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by loveth360(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2018
wicked things

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
americanson:
Recently, new hit headlines that Nnamdi Kanu was seen in Ghana and then another facebook post surfaced by one Paul Ujunwa Gloria who claimed she saw him in same Ghana.

I decided to do search on that name on facebook but couldn't find the account, however , I found a reference by a facebook friend which was posted around same period the purported Gloria made her post--in 2017. See attached.

Why do I feel he is alive? The body language of the wife. I have every feelings that she knows where her husband is. A woman who has not seen her husband will not be so calm as she is. Why is nobody also talking about the father of Nnamdi Kanu? At least at one point it was reported that they had not seen both of them after the raid.

I read the comments and I shook my head. What if Nnamdi Kanu is truly alive, what will you do and how will you feel after defending him so much? If after everything that has happened in this world you can still give your trust 100% to someone, then I have no words for you. Never trust any human.

There is a proverb that says "you can only trust the child in the womb and not the one on your back"
Get a life my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by gidgiddy: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
americanson:

What was the body language of Nnamdi Kanu's wife when she did not see her husband for almost 2 years he was in detention? What Nnamdi Kanu's wife is saying is the sane thing Kanu' Lawyer is saying. The military that went to his house should state what has become of him.

Anyone who actually thinks Kanu is in Ghana has got to be a fool. Why would Kanu go to Ghana to lay low all these months and not utter a word ? But he is going out to buy Suya and take pictures? That is not possible.

There are important questions every Nigerian must ask.

1) Does the constitution allow the President of Nigeria to use the Nigerian Army to fight crime in an area where the Police have not asked for help?

2) Does the President of Nigeria have the right to send the Army to a peacful place where there is no war or breakdown of Law and order?

3) Is it right to pronouce IPOB who never killed anyone or took up arms a terrorist group, but there are groups such as OPC, Niger Delta militants and Herdsmen who have all taken up arms, killed people, destroyed property, but were never tagged terrorists?

4) Why is it that the Nigerian Army have never admitted going to Kanu's house? They first denied they ever went there then changed the story to that they were chasing a Truck full of arms that drove into Kanu's compound.

5) If Kanu is dead, who killed him and why? The man was not armed or killng people

6) If Kanu is alive then he is best staying in hiding for now because the Government has declared him a terrorist in other to kill him. He should stay in hiding until IPOB overturns its proscription in court. It would be very stupid of Kanu to come out now and allow the government to use him for target practice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Fweshspice(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
Am 100 percent sure say the man is hale and hearty... Buh i believe his hiding is logical cus if e no hide dem fit kill am.. So make una free am abeg, kanu no wan die yet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Sprumbabafather: 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Why are enemies eager to know where Ohamadike is?

Maybe they now think he will save them from the impending seizure of their lands by the caliphate grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Why are enemies eager to know where Ohamadike is?

Maybe they now think he will save them from the impending seizure of their lands by the caliphate grin
Some says he has been killed but I am very sure he is alive. Anyway, by the end of Buhari's rule, we shall know the truth..
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Sprumbabafather: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
americanson:
Some says he has been killed but I am very sure he is alive. Anyway, by the end of Buhari's rule, we shall know the truth..

Can you tell me the number of people killed by Fulani herdsmen since Buharri became president?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
imhotep:

Get a life my friend.
and you too.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Can you tell me the number of people killed by Fulani herdsmen since Buharri became president?
lost count
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Sprumbabafather: 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
americanson:
lost count

Do you think it's important to keep your attention on the rising deaths by herdsmen instead of looking for Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Do you think it's important to keep your attention on the rising deaths by herdsmen instead of looking for Nnamdi Kanu?
Well, don't take my post too serious. You just might be dealing someone who doesn't see things the way you do.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by Sprumbabafather: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
americanson:
Well, don't take my post too serious. You just might be dealing someone who doesn't see things the way you do.

I know, most probably a kid who doesn't understand there's a lot of people being killed daily while the government sits idly, doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by americanson: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I know, most probably a kid who doesn't understand there's a lot of people being killed daily while the government sits idly, doing nothing.
and what makes you think I don't care about the killing going on? Abeg go sleep.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by anibirelawal(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2018
NNAMDI KANU is very much alive. Secretly enjoying his life in an isolated location.
Re: Why I Think Nnamdi Kanub is Alive... by anibirelawal(m): 12:06am On Feb 28, 2018
americanson:

You mean by 2023

(1) (Reply)

Three Ways To Assess Presidential Candidates / I Will Remove Mosque, Church From Aso Rock And This Is Why – Adamu Garba II / PHOTOS: El-rufai Inspects Street Lights Installation In Kaduna Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.