Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers (499 Views)

Is This True Or False / Is True Or Scam / JOB!!! JOB!!! You Think Learning A Foreign Language Would Not Help You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers by morV: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dear. Applicant
Your application form has been received by us,you are to call the company lawyer for your approval letter.
There is an interview/training for you scheduled for 7th march 2018 at 9:00am sharp,when going for the interview take along with you a copy of your cv and approval letter which will be given to you by the barrister.
Name: Barr. Richie Roberts esq.
Contact No: 08088340885

Best Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers by morV: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Please l got dis after applying for a customer care job,hw true do u tink it can b pls
Re: True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers by Appliedmaths(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
morV:
Please l got dis after applying for a customer care job,hw true do u tink it can b pls

I'm guessing you applied and got that response without taking any written test? To the best of my knowledge I think it's the company lawyer (or any representative) that should be contacting you. To be on the safer side, call the number but when the conversation gets sketchy you know what to do. Also get the address that would the final nail in the coffin.
Re: True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers by chrispapi11(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2018
What's the name of the company? I think the coy is trying to scam you, no company would ask you to call their barrister for an approval letter before you appear for an interview.

Call and the barrister would request for money to process the approval letter. grin grin grin grin
Re: True Or Not,,,help Me Out Landers by 2joyphu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
morV:
Dear. Applicant
Your application form has been received by us,you are to call the company lawyer for your approval letter.
There is an interview/training for you scheduled for 7th march 2018 at 9:00am sharp,when going for the interview take along with you a copy of your cv and approval letter which will be given to you by the barrister.
Name: Barr. Richie Roberts esq.
Contact Nos: 08088340885
Best Regards.

Pls how sure and real is this, I got a mail in respect MTN customer care agent and having a 4weeks training at calabar.
Urgent reply pls

(1) (Reply)

Someone To Edit Ebook / Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down? / Ebank.ng Nationwide Agents Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.