Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Someone To Edit Ebook - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone To Edit Ebook (502 Views)

Need Someone To Edit And Publish My Articles On My Blog / N-power Batch C: How To Edit Your Name On NASIMS To Reflect BVN Name / N-power: Reason Why You Should Not Edit Your State & Local Government Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone To Edit Ebook by ehinmowo: 1:20am On Mar 04, 2018
I need someone to proofread and correct gramatical and spelling errors on a 65-page ebook.

Send me mail with two samples of your previous works and your charge

greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: Someone To Edit Ebook by gratefulheart(m): 2:21am On Mar 04, 2018
mediadavida at gmail.com
no professional will send you another person's work.
At Davida Africa Media Limited we are professionals.
if you are ready email us at let move your ministry forward.

ehinmowo:
I need someone to proofread and correct gramatical and spelling errors on a 65-page ebook.

greatmaxon@gmail.com
Re: Someone To Edit Ebook by Akalia(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2018
ehinmowo:

greatmaxon@gmail.com
no professional will forward clients' work to a prospective one as sample. I charge 1 naira for manuscripts below 1k words and 50 kobo for manuscripts of 1k words and above. Hit me up on gozicool@gmail.com if interested.
Re: Someone To Edit Ebook by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2018
I'll edit one page free for you as a sample.
if it interests you, send me an email on Maduabuchi2014@gmail.com
Re: Someone To Edit Ebook by ehinmowo: 12:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thank you all for your interest. Thank you for considering the job.

The work has been given out. No more emails. Thanks
Re: Someone To Edit Ebook by onlinesecret(m): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
i have grammaly account to edit and proofreading it fast. contact me on WhatsApp. 08066915453

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Vacancies At CS Offshore International / Urgent Response Pls / Are You Not Tired Of Carrying Your CV Up And Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.