Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I'm Afraid She May Woo Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Afraid She May Woo Me (34601 Views)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / I Love Him So Much But I'm Afraid I've Lost Him. / The Day A Lady Woo Me In Wuse Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by T0bi(f): 7:38am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Next time before u quote me, do ur research first..i don't usually quote back a pussy bitch hiding in female alt coz he can't face with his main...

Juz go & suck some D..u bobrisky look like.

Acting tough? LoL
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
lol these are things you can get over. Or is she supposed to change her height for you?

YEAH WE CLEARLY UNDERSTAND THAT BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN, SHE SHOULD BE ACCEPTED IN ANY FORM SHE APPEARS.

ONLY MEN SHOULD BE SUBJECT TO REJECTION AND CHANGE.

WE UNDERSTAND.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Durchmann(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Kennydoc:

I think it's better you let her go. Please don't start sleeping with her and if you have, kindly stop.
The issue you have about her height will always remain, and anytime you meet tall girls, you'll be depressed. I've had the experience before, and it played a role in my break up.

Gbam!
I've been in such a relationship in the past. Trust me! I had to lie in order to break up with her as I didn't want to hurt her self-respect. I just couldn't stand making her feel less of herself.
A man has time in his hands unlike a woman and I understand why a woman can skip choices on superficial reasons and get hitched with someone else. They are working with their body clocks. For men, its a different kettle of fish and you can be choosy unfortunately.
I understand the OP.

PS: Ladies, don't take this as an offence. No hurt intended.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by jdleo32(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2018
U will realize life is totally unfair after the mistake of choosing the wrong sexy girl.
God's grace on you I declare

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ArinzeRaph: 8:09am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

There's no amount of engineers and scientists can explain how LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE..we're talking about emotions here.
what are you talking. Science is life and life is emotion. like charges repel in the sense that a lekpa would not like to get married to a lekpa and an orobo would not like to get married to an orobo. A shorty would not like to get married to a shorty and vise versa.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ifiokbenzy(m): 8:34am On Mar 01, 2018
She has started a discussion, build on it and let her know what you want. if the match is less than 50%. O ga park well, if its above 50% and you think you can modify some of what you have identifed as her flaws then man-up.
I love the way you're taking it slow, she might just be yours forever.

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by beblessed(f): 8:43am On Mar 01, 2018
Physical attraction will take you nowhere. Get your priority right. Look for someone who will grow with you in every phase of your life.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lexy2014: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2018
MissRaine69:

Hardly
I have a point of view and you have taken the cause to convince me otherwise or relationships will end up splitsville
hello how u?how was ur night?
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jman06(m): 8:58am On Mar 01, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
You all see the selfishness of women? The females thinks the op should accept her the way she is but these are the same women that will be shouting tall dark and handsome.
They'll be saying things like "I want a guy that will love me for who I am" but wants a tall dark handsome and rich guy. Women are too selfish gosh!!
I tell you! And if you see the way they treat any guy they don't feel attracted to eh, like trash! Atleast a guy will manage to be a little kind to a lady even when he doesn't feel any attraction for her, but ladies They will treat the guy as though he is not human. Yet they would want us to close our eyes to their own flaws. Selfish set of people!

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jman06(m): 9:01am On Mar 01, 2018
jdleo32:
U will realize life is totally unfair after the mistake of choosing the wrong sexy girl.
God's grace on you I declare
He can still choose the right sexy girl!

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jman06(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2018
beblessed:
Physical attraction will take you nowhere. Get your priority right. Look for someone who will grow with you in every phase of your life.
Physical attraction is very important in marriage. Can you marry a man you are not attracted to

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by orlayemmy15(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?

you're confused bro.. you dont know what you want.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by damola1: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2018
Jman06:
Physical attraction is very important in marriage. Can you marry a man you are not attracted to

The interesting thing is that. Physical attraction is like 45% of what a man can get from a woman besides companionship. Women don’t share money.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by djfabmusik(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2018
Forget sexy unless you don't want a serious relationship but you will forever regret not keeping because good girls are hard to find. I am having same issue but mine is that they are two, one is educated, have a bf currently while the other is not but can read and write. I am so in love with them but i want to pick the second one.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by damola1: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2018
djfabmusik:
Forget sexy unless you don't want a serious relationship but you will forever regret not keeping because good girls are hard to find. I am having same issue but mine is that they are two, one is educated, have a bf currently while the other is not but can read and write. I am so in love with them but i want to pick the second one.

Inexperienced but then again to each his own
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by franzis(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:
She has almost everything I want in a woman, but I don't find her sexy. Those I find sexy don't have what she has. She thinks I'm shy and probably don't know how to woo her. So, she has started sending me coded messages. Why is life unfair like this?
sexiness will fade away in the long run .
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by kwessiStewie2(m): 10:10am On Mar 01, 2018
Jman06:
I tell you! And if you see the way they treat any guy they don't feel attracted to eh, like trash! Atleast a guy will manage to be a little kind to a lady even when he doesn't feel any attraction for her, but ladies They will treat the guy as though he is not human. Yet they would want us to close our eyes to their own flaws. Selfish set of people!
The irks me no be small

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Safiaaa:
Sexy? Sorry what do you mean by sexy?
I know What the guy is think grin
It's Because she is not a fu*ckernizer
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.

Apart from the fact that she is short,
U can make her suit ur taste.
My friend did some researches on how his GF can have figure 8 through healthy eating and exercise, and today she is now having figure eight hundred and eighty-eight. mr man, U can make ur woman. . .
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ifko: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2018
OP pls give me d gal number
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Veemah(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2018
gabinogem:
Lol... Nobody wins them all...

My brother grin
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ifko: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2018
AdeniyiA:

Then i can assure you say na u go tire... let me tell u a secret,you can never have it all in marriage. You may eventually finds your sexy lady but will not be able to satisfy your sexual urge. Women body can change at any time
Don't mind him Jare sth tells me if he marries d gal he will be happy for d rest of his life. get d sexy gal if u can still get but she may not get d qualities d short gal has. u cant have it all in marriage but if u meet someone that has 80% of ur desired quality, u are good to go. Above all PRAY for God's direction if she s d one.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Osasmd: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
lenghtinny:
The heart wants what it wants angry...

Let her go now that your brain is still intact because sooner or later you will definitely fall for her...
Exactly,over time he'll become comfortable with her and probably end up with her which deep down he doesn't want aspa physical apperance.

That's how most men ends up marrying women they don't desire physically..
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lollybabe9498(f): 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
if you know you don't need her anymore, just let go of her before it is too late and stop wasting her time .
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by lollybabe9498(f): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
his she your Muslim girlfriend you're talking about?
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Jogunomi1: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
lollybabe9498:
his she your Muslim girlfriend you're talking about?

No. I moved on cos different religion won't let that work.
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Uguruzik(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I want a tall woman but she's short. I like my woman to have plenty hair but she shaves her head.

What if she accepts to grow taller for you and grow her hair as well; would she be sexy then?���
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Uguruzik(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
beblessed:
Physical
beblessed:
Physical
beblessed:
Physical
Physical appearance? it matters a big deal,you can't marry a woman that doesn't appeal you, no way. physical attraction first, then check out the character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
AdeniyiA:
Well he should wait for his perfect lady ... Christ is coming soon undecided

Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
AdeniyiA:

Well he should wait for his perfect lady ... Christ is coming soon undecided
Is there anything like "perfect lady"?
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
ashjay001:

Chai. So, u get small sense like thistongue
na you no get enough to comprehend teytey
Re: I'm Afraid She May Woo Me by ashjay001(m): 8:03am On Mar 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
na you no get enough to comprehend teytey

Person dash u small praise, u don dey high? Ur reply shows, I misjudged. It's comes in flashes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Hard To Leave My Cheating Girlfriend, Help / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.