Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church (34301 Views)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by 2special(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
go check the long road that link Ibadan expressway and ikorodu through simawa ask the church that construct the road....the mosque are also not left out at least they also collect offering.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by kingsbuoy: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
DevaintNigerian:
Believe me, this is stunning and exceptional, and the church can do more.
I wish to see the church building free schools, hospitals and giving scholarships..

I wonder why African churches can't learn from the European missionaries who saw building free schools as a platform to exemplify love and a means of Evangelism.

I was so angry one day when I got a text message telling me I've been given a scholarship to do a 2-weeks Bible Training Course by the Living Faith Church, owners of Covenant University. You cannot offer a scholarship for me to study in your University, it's becoming a church worker/ pastor, that you're offering a scholarship

Meanwhile for just a token for data subscription, I'll give you original and plagiarism free contents for your blog..

Might also help you post them on your blog and share the links on social media for organic traffic!

+2348132780393
yes , the church can do more.

There are a lot of scholarships, community assistance, free medical assistance , economical assistance and the likes that Living faith ( and other churches )had offer.
I had a lot of witness who can testify to this. My wife had ante -natal at Gilead for almost nothing.
Media is just blind to cover such and concentrating on the what-they-have-not-done that makes front pages.

"But when you do merciful deeds, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand does," Mat 6:3

The church should not be on a social drive frenzy as the world would imply, that is not its calling.

Those criticizing the church would have done terrible things . They have nothing to show that given the opportunity they will fill in the role.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by REDshouse(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2018
STEVENcrack:

so why would ambode in his busy schedules come and be commissioning a private car park.
he sent his deputy to do the commissioning and also a prerequsite for the church structure.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by REDshouse(m): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2018
honey001:

See them, enemy of progress....
friend of progress see u
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by engineerboat(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2018
vikithor:
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by roundman: 9:05am
lonelydora:
Daddy Freeze won't see this one now.

Nice one Deeper Life
Is it not daddy freeze has being talking about? If only we have more people like freeze to tell those thieving G.Os some home truth we would have been better of,his message is hitting the right spot.God bless daddy freeze

please dont call men or women of God thieves,i think its comedy taken too far ,farther from the content of this discussion.
remmeber what happen to mariam(leprosy) and aaron in the book of exodus,for scandalising moses?

Daddy wetin.

When did dady freezer start his rant.

Go and confirm when the project starts
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by mrkings84(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2018
That's nice of them. How come i didn't see the GO come on air to brag about it?

Cos e get one church for my area in PH if them give u transport money or garri, the G.O go come on TV, radio come announce for the whole world to know....
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by timwudz(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
obentenyson:
guy have sense please.. Church have being working this project before your mumu daddy freezer started confusing people like you on radio
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Awoo88: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Nice one Deeper Life
Why would he? His existence depends on hating and spreading bad news about men of God

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Awoo88: 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Nice one Deeper Life
Why would he? His existence depends on hating and spreading bad news about men of God

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Deuzrome(f): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2018
Kudos to Deeper Life Church.. If all Pastors, Leaders, Teachers, Parents etc, can leave by what they preach I tell you the World will b a beautiful place to be.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by cgniyi(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
I think most of you are getting it wrong. These aren't necessarily community-based projects.

Before this new structure, when the church had a much smaller capacity, traffic in the area was always terrible during their service.
This was back when Gbagada wasn't even as populated as it is now.

Where you have this newly commissioned "bridge" now, there used to be a very functional road that served the same purpose of easing traffic in and out the area. In fact, one of the reasons traffic has been bad for some time was because this road had to be blocked off for the construction of the bridge.
However, this new bridge does provides a pathway for cars away from the heavy human traffic going in and out the church.

The street lights are also suppose to help manage the impending heavy traffic from the church service, but I predict it will still require human presence to keep things going smoothly.

Lastly, the car park isn't for the community, It's for the church. The size of the car park also reflects the intense amount of traffic they expect during service.

I'm looking to see how things turn out when they finally have their first service.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
God bless and keep Baba Kumuyi for us.

I'm not a Deeper lifer but he's a man of God who walks his talk. He doesn't look for public attention and politicians' applause like someone along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

If at all Pastor Kumuyi makes any boast, it's in Christ. Not in the number of parish or establishing churches at every electric pole. Neither is it in the number of jets, cars or worldly possession.

In my own opinion, Pastor Kumuyi is to Nigeria what Late Revd Billy Graham was to the USA.

I give Pastor Kumuyi the award of the Nigeria's Pastor.

Thanks for the appreciation. May the Lord keep him focused and consistent in the divine assignment, help him to finish well without any scandals and may his labour over us and those still outside the fold not be in vain I J N, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
teemanbastos:
God bless Deeper Life Church.

Fulfilling God's purpose on earth,
Service to God and humanity.
To God be the glory!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by simbolee(f): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Thank you Sir, many times I just smirk when people refuse to do their findings and base their comments on hearsay. I know a lot of people who have benefited scholarships, housing and other things from the church but are forever ungrateful. The few grateful ones go on to help others in similar needs.
May God help us all.

kingsbuoy:

yes , the church can do more.

There are a lot of scholarships, community assistance, free medical assistance , economical assistance and the likes that Living faith ( and other churches )had offer.
I had a lot of witness who can testify to this. My wife had ante -natal at Gilead for almost nothing.
Media is just blind to cover such and concentrating on the what-they-have-not-done that makes front pages.

"But when you do merciful deeds, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand does," Mat 6:3

The church should not be on a social drive frenzy as the world would imply, that is not its calling.

Those criticizing the church would have done terrible things . They have nothing to show that given the opportunity they will fill in the role.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by emmasege: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2018
cgniyi:
I think most of you are getting it wrong. These aren't necessarily community-based projects.

Before this new structure, when the church had a much smaller capacity, traffic in the area was always terrible during their service.
This was back when Gbagada wasn't even as populated as it is now.

Where you have this newly commissioned "bridge" now, there used to be a very functional road that served the same purpose of easing traffic in and out the area. In fact, one of the reasons traffic has been bad for some time was because this road had to be blocked off for the construction of the bridge.
However, this new bridge does provides a pathway for cars away from the heavy human traffic going in and out the church.

The street lights are also suppose to help manage the impending heavy traffic from the church service, but I predict it will still require human presence to keep things going smoothly.

Lastly, the car park isn't for the community, It's for the church. The size of the car park also reflects the intense amount of traffic they expect during service.

I'm looking to see how things turn out when they finally have their first service.

You got it all wrong. The projects are meant to benefit both the church and the community. What would Ambode be doing there if it was solely meant for the church? Have you ever heard or seen pastor Kumuyi invite a Governor or politician to commission a project solely meant for his church, for him before? Not the Kumuyi that I know.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2018
freeze will not see this one
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
and only the members will also use the bridge?

Try to apreciate good things when you see it.

Imagine all the useless churches loittering around every streets and corners of the country contributing to the community except making noise every day to disturb the neighborhood. Wont the country be little bit better than this?
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
What about the bridge and the street lights? And will Deeper life members park their cars @ the place throughout the week? Don't you think they'll make the facility available for public use when not holding a service?

I think it's better to laud them so that other religious organizations can be encouraged to give back to the community. Maybe we may have a compensation for bad governments through such faith-based initiatives.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2018
Sunnycliff:
God Bless the Church!
God bless our Deeper life family and all genuine worshippers of God in the world!
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Timfreds:
Wow this is commendable. Kudos to Pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2018
STEVENcrack:

so why would ambode in his busy schedules come and be commissioning a private car park.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
vikithor:
... truth be said,@ deeper life church,nice one ,buttttttt

when should we apply or practice the scriptures contained in the holy bible in matthew 6:3 saying"when you give to the needy,do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.?
You are making reference to almsgiving. That one can be done secretly but not what is done for public use. More over, the motive of the giver or benefactor is the point our Lord was making. If the intention is to publicize it and gain vain glory, then the giver has already received his/her reward (Matthew 6:1-4). I don't think that is applicable here.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Ajixegun:

The bridge is also meant for deeper life members too?
Stop being evil! Jesus loves you
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by oruma19: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2018
ugo4u:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/ambode-commissions-bridge-car-park-built-deeper-life-church-2/
when we say deeper life is different some idiots will come and rant. W.F.Kumuyi is a different breed. The rest are competiting for private jets. Shame. use God's money to beta d lives of the community u live. That is Christianity.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:45am On Feb 28, 2018
Direbabe:
God bless you Sir. The anointing of the Lord upon your life will never run dry. A man of simplicity and an example to behold. A man of God I respect so much in Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Deuzrome:
Kudos to Deeper Life Church.. If all Pastors, Leaders, Teachers, Parents etc, can leave by what they preach I tell you the World will b a beautiful place to be.
You are on point.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
You got it all wrong. The projects are meant to benefit both the church and the community. What would Ambode be doing there if it was solely meant for the church? Have you ever heard or seen pastor Kumuyi invite a Governor or politician to commission a project solely meant for his church, for him before? Not the Kumuyi that I know.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by UnchangeableGod: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2018
oruma19:
when we say deeper life is different some idiots will come and rant. W.F.Kumuyi is a different breed. The rest are competiting for private jets. Shame. use God's money to beta d lives of the community u live. That is Christianity.
Sir, don't you think you should have made your points (if you are a Christian) without name calling and insults? Pastor Kumuyi and my humble self do not support your insults. Thank you.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by oruma19: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, don't you think you should have made your points (if you are a Christian) without name calling and insults? Pastor Kumuyi and my humble self do not support your insults. Thank you.
u count urself in the league of the only original and genuine pastor remaining in Nigeria? Beta watch ur mouth. Kumuyi is not about "do what I say", he is a practical christian. His standards are what still keep me in christianity If not I could have left the religion because of the "a thousand and one" false prophets turning scriptures upside down for their pockets. Pastor kumuyi, as far as I am concerned, is the last hope of real christianity. May God continue to keep him for us and when he us old enough to die, replace him with another person who will not run after mammon like the others. No insults intended on others but I just spoke what I see and know.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by troublemakea(m): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
[quote author=REDshouse post=65432764]
It is a private car park meant for deeper life ministry and not for public use... So stop fuming [/quote

so publics to wee not use it? or the bridge is for the ministry to kwantinu deceiving urself
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by troublemakea(m): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Nope. The Oyedepos and Adeboyes do more than this. They don't make noise about it. Check your facts.

tell us what they did with pictures otherwise shhh
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by troublemakea(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
vikithor:
... truth be said,@ deeper life church,nice one ,buttttttt

when should we apply or practice the scriptures contained in the holy bible in matthew 6:3 saying"when you give to the needy,do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.?

izit pst kumuyi that post it here? abi camera men must not follow governor to commision again. mai una dey tap sense atimes nw. chai osu wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's New ADC, Dodo Resumes Duties (Photo) / President Buhari Wears Isiagu (Igbo Attire) In Ebonyi / Court Of Appeal Allows National Assembly To Re-order 2019 Election Sequence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.