Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church (34308 Views)

Ambode Commissions Multiple Lay-by, Slip Road In Ketu / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Sunnycliff(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2018
God Bless the Church!
God bless our Deeper life family and all genuine worshippers of God in the world!

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by engineerboat(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Timfreds(m): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2018
Wow this is commendable. Kudos to Pastor Kumuyi.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2018
roundman:
If na G.O when i know, na to go buy new private jet .

Or one fake Apostle who likes women with big behind, will use the money to build a petrol station, mall and a transport line for his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by lonelydora: 8:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Praktikals:

The Oyedepos and Adeboyes cannot do this. I support that churches should be taxed.

Nope. The Oyedepos and Adeboyes do more than this. They don't make noise about it. Check your facts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by ifrosh: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2018
hnmmm am still looking for a way this can get me food this morning.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by RexEmmyGee: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2018
REDshouse:

It is a private car park meant for deeper life ministry and not for public use... So stop fuming
i know I'll find one bad belle

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by RexEmmyGee: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:

Nope. The Oyedepos and Adeboyes do more than this. They don't make noise about it. Check your facts.
they only make noise about private jet and how much they worth abi

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by farem: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2018
roundman:

You are a liar! You cannot succeed at your separatist agenda. Even your father- who sends you cannot achieve it himself.

If and when the GO of whatever denomination you are insinuating decides to roll out their drum, you will realise that Nigeria passes Cameroon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by gbemoh: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2018
Dont join words with such people abeg. If they know what the church has being doing before they were born, they would ask for mercy....downside is, they dont even know what the things of God are.

Its all for social media, freedom to type out their reprobate minds.

lonelydora:

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by farem: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2018
REDshouse:

It is a private car park meant for deeper life ministry and not for public use... So stop fuming

Are you saying a state government has no duty to cater for the need of those in the state?

If it's to give cattle colony now, you may see it as a necessity

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by koladebrainiac(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
ugo4u:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/ambode-commissions-bridge-car-park-built-deeper-life-church-2/
if u know the reason why they build those una go shake your heads. he built them just to compliment the new auditorium they just completed in that area. if not,the traffic go be heavy
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by farem: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
What about the bridge and the street lights? And will Deeper life members park their cars @ the place throughout the week? Don't you think they'll make the facility available for public use when not holding a service?

I think it's better to laud them so that other religious organizations can be encouraged to give back to the community. Maybe we may have a compensation for bad governments through such faith-based initiatives.

Why are you disturbing yourself on this? It is a slap in their movement -congregation of the lost and frozen souls- They have to come up with something to douse the blazing
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by wellmax(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
Great development
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Horlufemi(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2018
obembet:

U mean that gay?

Mention their names now... U think say I no know yr house abi...

Pastor worshipper
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by honey001(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2018
REDshouse:

See them, enemy of progress....
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by STEVENcrack(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2018
REDshouse:

so why would ambode in his busy schedules come and be commissioning a private car park.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by vikithor(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2018
... truth be said,@ deeper life church,nice one ,buttttttt

when should we apply or practice the scriptures contained in the holy bible in matthew 6:3 saying"when you give to the needy,do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.?
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by roundman: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2018
lonelydora:
Daddy Freeze won't see this one now.

Nice one Deeper Life
Is it not what daddy freeze has being talking about? If only we have more people like freeze to tell those thieving G.Os some home truth we would have been better of,his message is hitting the right spot.God bless daddy freeze
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Ajixegun: 9:06am On Feb 28, 2018
REDshouse:

The bridge is also meant for deeper life members too?
Stop being evil! Jesus loves you
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by babajero(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2018
roundman:
What really have you achieved in life since you were born?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by emonkey(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2018
farem:

You are a liar! You cannot succeed at your separatist agenda. Even your father- who sends you cannot achieve it himself.

If and when the GO of whatever denomination you are insinuating decides to roll out their drum, you will realise that Nigeria passes Cameroon.

grin grin grin grin grin
Be like say na anoder music you dey dance bro grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by vikithor(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by roundman: 9:05am
lonelydora:
Daddy Freeze won't see this one now.

Nice one Deeper Life
Is it not daddy freeze has being talking about? If only we have more people like freeze to tell those thieving G.Os some home truth we would have been better of,his message is hitting the right spot.God bless daddy freeze

please dont call men or women of God thieves,i think its comedy taken too far ,farther from the content of this discussion.
remmeber what happen to mariam(leprosy) and aaron in the book of exodus,for scandalising moses?
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by roundman: 9:19am On Feb 28, 2018
babajero:
What really havpe you achieved in life since you were born?
You don't know me,so i am not going to start exchanging words with you this morning but for your info i don't worship any man or G.Os only the true living GOD.do have a blessed day
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by sirjomore(m): 9:20am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
God bless and keep Baba Kumuyi for us.

I'm not a Deeper lifer but he's a man of God who walks his talk. He doesn't look for public attention and politicians' applause like someone along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

If at all Pastor Kumuyi makes any boast, it's in Christ. Not in the number of parish or establishing churches at every electric pole. Neither is it in the number of jets, cars or worldly possession.

In my own opinion, Pastor Kumuyi is to Nigeria what Late Revd Billy Graham was to the USA.

I give Pastor Kumuyi the award of the Nigeria's Pastor.

Saying things against another man of God will not add any value your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by michony505(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2018
emonkey:

grin grin grin grin grin
Be like say na anoder music you dey dance bro grin grin grin
They have had this in mind before freeze ever talked out. Only if you know when they've started constructing it
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2018
emmasege:
What about the bridge and the street lights? And will Deeper life members park their cars @ the place throughout the week? Don't you think they'll make the facility available for public use when not holding a service?

I think it's better to laud them so that other religious organizations can be encouraged to give back to the community. Maybe we may have a compensation for bad governments through such faith-based initiatives.

THEY WON'T
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by obentenyson(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided pics.
mumu, go gbagada.... If Buhari talk something now, the idiot no go ask for pics o.
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Julivas(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2018
Nice one @Baba Kumuyi
Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by obentenyson(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2018
timwudz:
Daddy Freeze's words are working

E don dey pepper dem
guy have sense please.. Church have being working this project before your mumu daddy freezer started confusing people like you on radio

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church by Direbabe(f): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2018
God bless you Sir. The anointing of the Lord upon your life will never run dry. A man of simplicity and an example to behold. A man of God I respect so much in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / Dogo Isuwa: Middle Belt No Longer Part Of North – MBF Leader / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.