Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

"Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report (38148 Views)

N8.5bn Fraud: Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by successinlife: 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
chuckdee4:

But don't you think it is also the responsibility of the Church to reject any donations/contributions from 'illegal'/questionable sources.
You say Freeze is attacking a few sectors (At least he's saying something) everyone else including the Pastors are all quiet because of the gains they get from these sort of donations.

We are misapproprating this fight for justice/revolution/good governance.What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.We can't talk about one side and cover the others as saint,the energy towards oyedepo and adeboye should be directed to all,Nigeria is an heterogeneous society,say it to all as it is,muslims,christians,non believers,politicians,APC,PDP,youth,old,babies,males and females, all sectors of the country is corrupt,scold everybody and let everyone sit up,this is what i want in our Nigeria.Some people/religion,region should not be above reproach.

1 Like

Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by chuckdee4(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2018
successinlife:

We are misapproprating this fight for justice/revolution/good governance.What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.We can't talk about one side and cover the others as saint,the energy towards oyedepo and adeboye should be directed to all,Nigeria is an heterogeneous society,say it to all as it is,muslims,christians,non believers,politicians,APC,PDP,youth,old,babies,males and females, all sectors of the country is corrupt,scold everybody and let everyone sit up,this is what i want in our Nigeria.Some people/religion,region should not be above reproach.

I get your point, Freeze is just a piece in the full picture you painted.
In a country of 180million people approximately, 1 person is screaming injustice, I don't think we should castigate him, he may only be attacking the side he is familiar with, he should be encouraged so that more people can tow the same line and call out the criminals they know, that way we get close to the more balanced scenario you described
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by alolimet: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
Are you a Christian with all this cursing? Will his own God be sleeping, when you are invoking another God on him; because you are yet to confirm He's not a believer]

May the God of Oyedepo consume him and his Generation unborn.
[/quote]
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by oglalasioux(m): 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
salvation101:
wen i hear saner climes, i see inferiority complex at play. All the monies being stolen from our country are taken to insaner climes right? What has happened to our politicians like Mrs Alison who is living in uk? Don't dey know the source of their wealth? Why aren't dey in jail?

As bitter as it sounds there are climes saner than ours. Inferiority complex has nothing to do with it. There are places in the world, for instance, where herdsmen don't carry guns at will and kill innocent children while the government looks on. As for Mrs. Alison, I'm as confused as you as to why she is not in jail.
Re: "Emmanuel Atewe Gave N35M To Winners Chapel" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Report by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
akinade28:
Was he forced to give d money ni or does d church av to investigate every money giving to them by their members, abi what's daddy freeze business sef.

Today's my birthday my people, show some love
should we come and eat rice?i have eaten since yesterday grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Things Jesus Never Said / Is MMM A Sin? / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.